mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

onogi Doctor Application

shiko haise

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
My IGN is 10glocks (Main account is onogi)

How old are you?:
I turned 16 back in August

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
On my main account, I was banned 2 times. Once due to reaching max warnings, which was when I was fairly new to server and once for 'malicious behavior'. This, of course, was resolved because it was misunderstanding and I was unbanned shortly after 30 days.

What country are you from?:
I am from the United States

Do you have Discord?:
Yes! My Discord username is shiko#1722

How long have you played the server for?:
I have been playing SRP for little over 6 months now, but due to me being banned for 1 of the months, the /ar check for my main account says 41 days.

List your current and past applications:
Library Assistant Application (DENIED) - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shiko-haise-library-assistant-application.18522/#post-64931
Language Application #1 (DENIED) - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shiko-haise-language-application.18740/
Office Assistant Application (DENIED) - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/office-secretary-application.18746/
Language Application #2 (DENIED) - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shiko-haise-language-application.18903/
Language Application #3 (ACCEPTED) - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shiko-haise-language-application.18907/
Language Application #4 (ACCEPTED) - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.19161/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for joining the MedicalRP team is simply because I enjoy helping people. I've never had an adult role on SRP before and I personally feel that It would open up a new experience for me. I've never gotten the chance to experience MedicalRP on a professional level and I would love nothing more than to be able to for the first time if ever.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Due to me only being 16 years old, I don't know very much, but after doing as much medical research as possible and following after and viewing situations happen ICly with other hospital staff and/or MedicalRPers, I have learned that medical practice is a very major and serious role that hospital staff members play. MedicalRP along with CopRP are 2 of the more important/major roles of the server. Health itself, which is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of a disease or infirmity, is a fundamental human right and tat the attainment of the highest possible level of health is a most important world-wide social goal whose realization requires the action of many other social and economic sectors in addition to the health sector. healthcare is the maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, recovery, or cure of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in people. Health care is delivered by health professionals in allied health fields.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Red - Suspected Fire
Code Blue - Medical Emergency
Code Black - There's a bomb threat within the hospital
Code Pink - A child has been abducted
Code Orange
- External disaster
Code Silver - Active attacker/shooter
Code Violet - Hostage taken captive
Code Yellow - Missing Adult
Code Brown - Eternal or external hazardous spill
Code White - Violent Situation
Code Green - Evacuation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, very much so.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)
Yes, understand completely.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

My character Hyouga is very family oriented. He simply cares too much. Not only about his family, but about people in general. Although he may seem emotionless at times and like he takes no interest in anything around him, he truly enjoys every aspect of life and is grateful for literally everything. He'd spends his free time studying and doing medical research, as well as offering minor assistance to any hospital staff willing to allow him. He uses the best of his abilities to help any and everyone he comes in contact with, whether it be physical help or psychological help, Hyouga is always going to be there for everyone when they need him.

What do they look like?
Hyouga would be a bi-racial male, standing at 5'9". He'd have long naturally white/silver, curly hair that would run close to 6" down his face, slightly covering his beautiful light grey eyes accompanied by his long curled eyelashes. He'd have a "baby face", even while being 26 years old. He'd stand with elegant posture, usually holding his hands behind his back or in his pockets. A truly handsome man, he'd seem fascinated by everything.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Hyouga would have social anxiety as well as an ominous smile (reasons why are stated in the backstory).

What makes your character unique?
I believe the main thing that makes my character unique is his ability to quickly ****yze situations and his ability to help everyone. He would stop until the job's done and even after that, he'll go the extra mile to make sure everything is 110% OK. Hyouga alone isn't doing the things he does because he wants to, he's doing it because he knows people are depending on him and that people require help and medical attentions. Something Hyouga wants to distribute on a professional level.

Backstory
Hyouga 'Hina' Gray, born in London, UK on August 15th, 1993.
Hyouga was born an able bodied young man, who'd strive for everything he owned, working hard for everything he wanted to achieve. Being born into a poor family, he decided to pick up a small news paper job as a child, throwing and delivering newspapers to everyone in his neighborhood as well as a few residents in the local hospital and nursing home. Hyouga didn't want much as a child. Even when he did, he was always able to obtain it through hard work and effort. By the time Hyouga was 5, he was already able to make £179 on his own through his hard work as a paper boy. Whenever he wasn't at school or working, he'd often visit the residents he'd deliver paper to in the nursing home since their families wouldn't visit them often. He'd take care of them and they loved him, but that's just Hyouga. A kind, gentle soul who will constantly put other before himself. Growing up poor, Hyouga never really cared about money problems simply because he was happy with everything he had already owned or possessed. He was happy for his family, friends, the clothes on his back, the food on his table, anything that he was able to get on his own, he was happy with. This time in his life was truly blissful, in a sense. However, everything soon began to go backwards right before his very eyes. His father, UNKNOWN, began drinking due to him losing his beautiful Korean wife, UNKNOWN. She would have turned her back on the family, leaving London to become an actress in Paris, France. This, of course, caused Hyouga's father to spiral out of control and tossed him into a pit of despair. As a result of his drinking problems, he'd turn to Hyouga and would physically and mentally abuse him until he turned 12. For years, Hyouga was forced to go through hell and was forced to bare the burden of his mom leaving him thinking he wasn't good enough of a child for her or that she didn't love him anymore. Hyouga went years without hearing of anything from his mom. No letters, no calls, nothing. Hyouga was truly lost. Due to the mental abuse he received from his father, Hyouga developed sort of a social anxiety as well as a nervous ominous smile, which would come due to his face tensing up from him trying not to cry. He loved his mother more than anything and when she left, it tore him apart. Going into his teenage years. However, Hyouga would have saved up enough money and ended up abandoning his father in London to move to Karakura, where he'd learn medical and pharmaceutical practice. In KHS, Hyouga didn't lump himself in with the other students. He'd often find himself in the school library, reading books on medical practice. The world of medicine truly astonish the young male. 4 years later after graduating from KHS at the tender age of 17, he would have went straight into college where he'd obtain his 2 majors, being health sciences and biology, as well as his 2 minors, chemistry and psychology. His sights obviously being aimed towards becoming a doctor and doing something with his life in order to make his mother proud wherever she may be.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Hyouga Gray

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
I prefer to be called Mr.

Given Name(s):
Hyouga

Preferred Name:
'Hina'

Religious Denomination:
My character Hyouga would believe in Christianity

Marital Status:
Unmarried

Nationality:
My character would be a half Korean, half British male

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Hyouga would have 3 years of residency.
Working Experience:
Hyouga would have gained 4 - 5 years of work experience during his childhood in London, working as a newspaper boy.

Academic Degree:
Master's degree

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):

Health Sciences, Biology

Minor(s):
Chemistry & Psychology

Native Languages:
Hyouga's native language would be English.

Other Languages:
He would have learned Japanese after moving to Karakura, Japan

On a side note, I'd like to thank you for taking your time reading my application. If I become a doctor, I'll be truly, truly happy. Again, thank you for reading. :>​

Users who are viewing this thread