players online

OnTerm's Student Council Application! [COL]

Sylcian

Level 9

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
OnTerm

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
Once, I was banned for Glitching/Malicious Behaviour.

Here's the link for full detail: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.14051/

What is your timezone in GMT?:
Central Standard Time

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Sylcian#8623

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Shop Application, Denied [2019]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/sylcians-shop-application.17643/

Korean Application, Accepted [2019]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/sylcians-korean-application.18190/

Psychiatrist Application, Accepted [2019]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/psychologist-application.18957/

Jin Application, Accepted [2020]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/sylcians-jin-application.25831/

German Application, Accepted [2020]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/sylcians-german-application.32561/#post-103073
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity on the forums as of right now is pretty little, but I have no reason to be looking on the forums. If it were apart of my job or rank, I will make sure to look at it as much as needed.

What is the student council?:
The student council is a body of students that keep the school running. They're around to make sure club activities are going well, plan events, and make sure the rest of the student body is following the rules for a peaceful and better school day!

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
My character Mavis Saiky is a very friendly character, and I see her fitting into the student council. The new Dean is her father, therefore I'm putting her in the council for roleplay/family reasons. If you'd like to know more, feel free to DM me!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
From what I've heard, the council is supposed to be overseeing club activities, enforcing rules, and planning school events. There might be more, I've heard there are branches to the council, but I haven't been informed of all of it.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I'm a very efficient person, OOC'ly I tend to not over work myself, as I know my limit. I will put the amount of work that is needed to get things done. I usually work around other people to see my mistakes or to suggest a better version of my thought. I'm one to make sure everything gets done when it needs to.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
If I'm honest, it's the roleplay opportunities. Again I can explain thoroughly in DM's, but I prefer to keep the roleplay aspect of applying a secret to the public. I've been wondering if I should apply my character to council for a long time, as well. She would seem to fit within the criteria very well. She's a kind hearted, strong, and caring person. There's not a toxic bone in her body, as she will sit for hours with someone if it meant a better future for them.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I've been roleplaying on this server for a very long time. I've experienced GangRP, FightRp, DetailRp, and much more. I would say that my roleplay experience is quite high. I've worked at the hospital, so my MedicalRP is very well put. I haven't GangRP'd in years, as it's not as fun anymore. OOC'ly I can be a very friendly person, but stern when needed. When it comes to problems, my first 'go to' is to find a solution. I'd like to call myself a level headed person when it comes to reasoning with others. I try to not be biased towards one side, as that can cause problems for the image of many.

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
As Mavis Saiky, I'd try and help the person to either see from a different angle of said plan, as to why it may not work. That way, they're not upset that their idea isn't getting shot down for no reason and everyone is on the same page. If possible, I'd also try and use that terrible idea, and try and see if we could make it better in some way, or use aspects of that idea, that way everyone feels included!

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I'd simply ask why, and try and see their point of view. Many problems with my idea would be cleared up with both parties and we'd come to an agreement.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
As Mavis, I'd stand up getting attention to hopefully stop the arguing for a second. Then I'd say: "Let's all just take a quick break! We can gather our thoughts, and write them down. That way there's no disrespect between one another, and we can all still share our ideas!" Hopefully turning the situation back into a debate. If the situation persists, then I'd ask the people that are arguing to remove themselves until they've calmed down.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I'd first give them a personal warning, saying that they shouldn't be doing these things. It's wrong to abuse your powers for your own personal gain. If they continue, I'd report to the council, hoping that they correct their mistakes.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
Playing as Mavis: She'd try and bring up her point of views, asking if it's the best idea, because of the other things that could happen. The president would be made aware of the situation and make his actions accordingly. I believe there's nothing to do after that.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I'd try and comfort both of them privately, away from each other, keeping the chances of arguments at bay. Once getting both perspectives, I'd ask if either of them are okay with me sharing their perspective of the story with the other, to help each other understand what may be going on. Hopefully resolving the problem.

Character Name:
Mavis Lynn Saiky

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
577-755-044

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Mavis Saiky is a very positive girl. Her outlook has caused many smiles among her peers, keeping everything bright around her. She's a very caring and kind girl, as she'd run herself dry trying to keep everyone around her happy. She spends a lot of time caring for her animals, and cooking at home for her best friend, the Track Captain - April Roselie.

Character appearance/attire:
At school, her attire is the Saiky's version of the school uniform.

Outside of school, her outfits are very outgoing! They are very bright and very much her style!
upload_2020-11-13_16-28-49.png
upload_2020-11-13_16-29-6.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
My skills in problem solving could be of great use! I also can come up with really great ideas. Hopefully my application can convince you to have me on n the council! I'd love to be a part/help out around the school!!
Why do you want this position?:
I really want to make my dad proud, and being an active member of the student council is sure to show him he can be proud of me! I also would really like to help around a lot more, especially with the sports! I tend to already know most of the teams, so I'm sure they'd be happy to see me around, hearing out their ideas!

What interests you the most about student council?:
I like the goal of the student council, it's to have a better and brighter school year! I'd love to help out plan a bunch of events to keep the school year packed with surprises!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I've memorized the rules of school and I'm ready to go out there and make sure everyone is following the rules while still having a bunch of fun! I tend to want to make everything fun, but in the process making sure no one gets hurt. Physically, mentally, or emotionally, those are all important to having fun! I would devote all of my time to making sure that everyone is having fun to the best of my abilities!

-A little note would be left on the bottom of the page.-

Thank you for reading! -Mavis Saiky <3

Users who are viewing this thread