mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Onyx 'Finn' K. Valentine | biography | 2/2/2023 | a massive... MASSIVE W.I.P

maee

Level 4

My... My name?- Oh! Okay... well... Hello there... My name is Onyx Valen- OW OKAY- OKAY.. My name is Onyx Karkatua Valentine... I am a 18 year old transgender boy... All I have to say is.. enjoy the Biography I made! it took me so long to make.. It's a really big Work In Progress so things are most likely to change over time. Bye Bye! Mwah!

Please don't try to take anything ICLY! everything is earned thru In-Character conversations if Onyx desires to tell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~BASIC INFORMATION~

First Name: Onyx
Surname: Valentine

Preferred Name:
Finn

Aliases: N/A

Pronouns: Any is fine besides She/Her please! I won't yell at you for it though!-

Height: 5'6

Weight: 121lbs.. I think I need a scale..

Build: My build isn't the best! I know.. but... I'd say it was... uhh... Small.. yeah... small.. for a female to male obviously...

Skin Color: Ooo now this is fun! My skin color is a muted-tan colour!

Eye Color: I have black eyes but sometimes I like to wear blue eye contacts!

Hair Style: My hair style isn't the best... it's... Shortened to each my neck... I sometimes keep it up in a ponytail..

Hair Color: Brown!... although it was black before!-...

Fashion: OOO! Now this is a fun one!... My fashion isn't the best taste.. I'd just normally wear something that fits me as a femboy.

Abnormalities: There is ONE abnormality on my body... I have a scar going from my hip to my knee.. I forgot where it came from though...

Date of Birth: 2004 July 5th!

Place of Birth: Japan, Karakura

Nationality: Japanese

Race: White

Sexual Orientation: I'm uhh... a closeted Pansexual at the moment.. along with Polyamorous...

Religious Beliefs: N/A

Political Beliefs: N/A

~GENERAL APPEARANCE~

Appearance: My appearance isn't the best looking.. Let's see... Let's start with my piercings! I have.. A smiley! Orbital, septum... And.. Forward Helix, And belly button! I have beautiful black eyes!- That's what other people think... I have brown hair that reaches to my neck with bangs cut across over my eyebrows! I sometime put my hair up in a ponytail, I always stand with a more feminine manner with very light freckles across the cheeks and nose! I sometimes try to carry a more.. soft aura from time to time... With my small build it'd look like I was a child... I used to be 5'1 which was way worse... Let's see.. what else... Nothing much more I guess... Oh yeah.. I also have a few cravings on my thighs.. let's see... I have ''Slut'' on my right thigh and.. The craving initials of my last boyfriends.. B and Z... Along with a black collar.. not a dog collar you weirdos.. a black collar choker-like around my neck all the time! a friend.. gave it to me.

Personality:
Oh.. My personality..? Well... Let's have the creator tell this for us.

''Hellooo my name is.. Let's keep that a secret for now.. Let's see.. Onyx's personality.. Ah yes!... Onyx is a lovely boy who desires to be outgoing and a better person than he was in his past so he could have a better future and a healthy relationship... He can sometimes have a temper though but with his cute looks.. who could be afraid of him? Like literally... Onyx can be quite a teaser though.. He loves to pull pranks on people although he is very king-at-heart, He is a kind, straight forward shy boy, he hopes to be a stronger person in life to do better and do his part. After many horrible events in his past he has grown determined to live for himself, Yes! he has trust issues.. He's working on that at this moment as we speak. And always has been ever since he was only 15 years old, He is always willing to share his life stories to those interested and curious, he gets rather detailed about it though.''

''He's a nice boy, don't be scared, he wouldn't dare to hurt a human... Well.. About that... Onyx can be manipulated easily which can always lead to something so tragic towards another person if he feels bad and guilty that he won't dare to lift a bat and help get the job done. It happens rarely though.. He barely has friends which makes it not so common than it used to be in his past events. Onyx wants to ensure whenever he gets a boyfriend and/or girlfriend (or both) that they have a healthy future, it was always Onyx's dream to get married, Onyx can be very comforting when needed, he wants to ensure his relationship(s) last and that everybody is happy. even if he isn't. He likes to stay in school to keep good grades and doing fun activities, While being very happy in his life Onyx can sometimes be very timid. yet he's still a strong one. he wants to be helpful knowing the past events he's been through. He wants to ensure everybody has a good life even if he doesn't know them.''

A lot of background noise was heard as if.. people were switching places. the sound of the mic was moved and it appeared to be Onyx Valentine back.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
''Let's see... Let's start with... Addictions.. I have a few.. drinking and smoking weed.. I don't have any ''serious problems'' so we'll be skipping that one.. My drinking started a few weeks ago.. Nothing too much about that.. My smoking weed started months ago... It's a nice addiction.. Pfft.. what the creator said about me? Who knew I'd be the type to smoke and get high... Although... It... It calms me down when I'm stressed or afraid... I don't know why... It just... it just does...''

Eating Disorder;

Obsessive;

Allergic to hot boys;

Allergic to Pollen;

Bipolar Disorder;

Character Voice:
Zenitsu Agatsuma - Demon Slayer

[
LINK]

''This voice is how Onyx would sound if you were talking to him.''

W.I.P

Equipment:
Hmmm.. Oh!

My phone.. Obviously I need it.

Some lip gloss yk for the cuties

My metal baseball bat!

And... Two cigarettes!

Clothes:

Hobbies:

Skills:

Querks:

Family:

CONTAINS; ABUSE, USE OF DRUGS, MENTION OF DRUGS, ETC. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK

W.I.P
Backstory:
July 5th, the year 2004. A beautiful baby girl was born with the sweetest eyes and a full head of hair, A day before the baby was born her father's younger sister who passed had the name Onyx The mother and father thought it'd be a good idea to name this little girl after the father's sister. It was only a few days the mother had to stay in the hospital before taking the child home... By the time Onyx was 1 years old her and her father was at the store, Onyx kept trying to grab everything as the father smacked her hand once ''Quit trying to grab the shit! you annoying brat, Why couldn't your fucking mother come with us? Jesus..'' he shouted a bit, He ended up scaring Onyx, A fricking 1 year old. She didn't know any better. A cashier came up to them and asked in a soft-tone manner ''Is everything alright sir?'' the father turned to her with red in his eyes.. it was clear he was smoking before they came ''Is this any of your business?!'' the man shouted as people started to gather around them. ''Sir.. please keep it down.. I was just asking if everything was alright.. I heard you yell at this little one.'' yet she still kept her mannered-tone as Onyx started to cry, Onyx was afraid, she didn't know what was going on at the time... Of course she didn't! SHE'S 1. ''Get the fuck away from me.'' She backed away slowly from them before turning ahead and heading back to her work station. She kept quiet the whole time, even when they checked out at her station. When they went home they had put Onyx down to rest. The mother and father downstairs in the living room. Onyx's room was above the living room. A lot of shouting was heard which woke up Onyx so she started to cry... A lot.. as a baby does... ''I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!'' the father shouted as he attempted to storm out the mother grabbed his arm firmly and turned him around slapping him across the face ''SHE'S ONLY 1 YEARS OLD, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! YOU WANTED A BABY!'' was heard shouted from the mother. The cries from Onyx started to get louder and louder as the father finally snapped and stormed upstairs ''W-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!'' the mother following him up to Onyx's room as he picked up Onyx roughly and threw her on the floor ''JUST SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP'' the mother gasped and put her hands on her mouth in disbelief of what her husband had just done to their 1 year old baby girl. Onyx tried to crawl away when she rolled back on the stomach and she went to the far back corner of her room, her face was all red from the crying, and she now had a bruise on her elbow. The mother have had enough with the father's shit and shouted for him to get out, he left as the mother calmly approached Onyx, picking her up and putting her into a holding position where she could see Onyx's face. ''it's okay my child... He's gone now.'' the mother said in a voice-cracking tone from her almost about to cry. Onyx was only 1, she didn't know what any of this was... This shouldn't happen to such a child...

By the time Onyx was 5, her and her mother started to do better without the father being around.. It may have taken 4 years but they're managing, For the mother it's hard to work 2 full-time jobs and take care of a 5year-old... Luckily they had a babysitter who would watch Onyx when the mother had to work, She was a kind lady she was... I believe she was 48... 9 years older than Onyx's mother. She would always stay over an extra hour when the mother got home to make sure Onyx wouldn't give her any trouble and to help with dinner, She was like family to Onyx and her mother, She was here everyday. Onyx loved her... Her name was... Let's call her... Emma for now... Emma was a sweet lady who was kind at heart who meant well. She would never do anything to make Onyx cry or upset,Same goes with the mother.

[!] There would be a video tape with Emma's voice [!]

''I would never do anything to hurt them.. After what they've been through? They're like family to me and I'd do anything for little Onyx here... God bless her heart.. She's a sweetie.''

With Onyx's 6th birthday coming up, The mother didn't really have any money.. Like it was for the last 4 birthdays... She couldn't get Onyx anything for her birthday, Onyx didn't know why as to her being only 5, But she just thought some kids don't get gifts.. Which was true.. They were a poor family and is very broken at the moment.

By the time Onyx turned 11 the mother realized Onyx was allergic to Pollen...

When Onyx turned 14 he was going to Karakura Highschool and College... And did she make any friends? Nope! but that was fine for her as she wasn't very social and not quite the one to talk at the time... One day on A friday night Onyx came up to her mother and asked ''Mother.. Can people be transgender?'' The mother responded quickly with a yes saying how people could be whoever they desire to be... So.. Onyx came out as transgender.. although the mother knew what the LGBTQ+ was and what transgender was.. she was still confused as to why though when Onyx loved dresses.. But she did all she could to support her only son. After that a few weeks later Onyx met two people, They were boys, Ben and Zikaoi, They became friends for a while until Zikaoi confessed his love for Onyx.. at that time Onyx was bicurious so they got together, Onyx didn't know Zikaoi was poly until he found out he was planning to ask Onyx for his consent to be with Ben as well as they liked each other also... Onyx agreed and wanted to try something new!- They all got along and the two were very nice to Onyx, they would give him a lot of support, comforting, making sure he was okay... they never left his side... When Onyx was asked if he could go to Ben's apartment he asked his mother and she agreed. she offered to drive but he said he would walk there, Good exercise, When he got there he jumped into Ben's arms as he carried him to the couch sitting with Zikaoi until... Zikaoi asked something Onyx never thought he'd ask ''Can.. Can me and Ben crave you?.. We want you to be ours and ours only..'' Onyx was flabbergasted but then agreed so since he was wearing shorts he... yeah I'm not telling y'all figure it out you dirty-minded hoes. As Ben took a pocket knife and started to crave the letter B onto his thigh, Then Zikaoi did the same above Ben's craving ''You.. can crave more if you want..'' Onyx said in hestiance but then looked up at Zikaoi with a smile as Zikaoi craved in ''Slut'' near the initials. Ben cleaned up the blood off of his thigh and he picked up Onyx and went upstairs to his bedroom and threw him onto the bed and Ben and Zikaoi cuddled him to death until the next day.

By the time Onyx turned 15... Onyx, Zikaoi, And Ben had been arguing a lot recently... It caused Onyx to go into a panic and snap at the both of them which caused it to lead to a break up from Onyx, In that time period also Onyx started to get trust issues.

4 months later the two was found dead laying beside each other on the bed they kept Onyx warm on...

Although Onyx was upset, he blamed himself for this, if he had never left them this would have never happened.. He blamed himself until he got 17 and started to realize they were the problem... Although they were like angel's from heaven, Onyx talked himself into thinking they were the problem this entire time which caused Onyx to go into a panic constantly when he thought about it... He couldn't take it off his mind... But when he was finally able to... You guessed it! HE GOT HIS HAIR DYED! he chose a light brown color for it and to be cut across the eyebrows! He is still living with his mother, taking care of her of course... He just never came out to his mother.. Now.. how did the relationship happen if the mother never knew?... Well you see.. That relationship was at school and at Ben's and Zikaoi's apartment. I never mentioned them meeting his mother... although they was planning on it before the argument. Onyx never knew and so they never talked again from that point forward.

On Onyx's 18th birthday he started taking the college exams to try and get into college... He failed... Twice.. When walking back home these two came up behind Onyx and grabbed him by the back of his hair pulling him to the ground, Onyx wasn't sure who they were so he managed to get up and slowly try to back away but one of then grabbed him by the arm. Looking at Onyx creating eye contact "Who are you people?! Please.. I just wanna get home.." He said with tears flowing down his eyes before the other one coming up behind him "W-what are you doing?!?" onyx said in such a panic he thought he was going to die in that very moment. When he tried to escape one of them had a Katana in hand so when Onyx tripped it sliced a scar onto Onyx's hip going to his knee as he screamed in pain trying to put his hand on it to apply pressure, The one with the Katana grabbed Onyx by the collar he was wearing and threw him onto a brick wall giving him a few scratches on his back and to Onyx's surprise? He was going to get his ass beaten... And no... Not in THAT way...

After two and a half hours passed Onyx was passed out on the ground with bruises all over his body, A bit of blood, and his clothes ripped and messed up. By the time Onyx got home his mother screamed snd rushed to Onyx to see what had happened.. He pushed her off saying he was fine as he ran up to his room he locked the door and sat against it pulling out a cigarette and his lighter lighting the cigarette while pouring a shot since they had Vodka in the house

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread