mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Onyx 'Rini' S. Benne | Biography

maee

Level 4
None of this is taken ICly unless interacted and gained information, Everything must and always be found out through character conversation(s)

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲
PICTURES OF CHARACTER WILL SOON BE ADDED
╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲
''Mama said don't smile too big, you'll show your teeth not what's in between''​
N A M E | Onyx Solomn Benne
N I C K N A M E S | Rini, Onix, Ben, Slut
ONRAIN | @urdadshot
S E X | Assigned male at birth
G E N D E R | Nonbinary
P R O N O U N S | He/They
A G E |
T R U E A G E -- 18
A G E A P P E A R A N C E -- 15
M E N T A L A G E -- 22
H E I G H T | 5'7
W E I G H T | 121lbs
S K I N C O L O R | Black
E Y E C O L O R | Brown
H A I R C O L O R | Black; previously dyed, Purple, Red, Blonde
F A S H I O N | They will wear almost anything, Yet prefer to wear the basic shit. they'd usually be seen wearing ripped jeans with ripped nets and maybe some boots.
A B N O R M A L I T I E S | Has a scar going from their left hip to their ankle and a scar going from their forehead to their chin, And another scar going from their eyelid to their eye.
D A T E OF B I R T H | March 21st
P L A C E O F B I R T H | Osaka, Japan
N A T I O N A L I T Y | 25% American 75% Japanese
S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N | Closeted pansexual
R E L I G I O U S B E L I E F S | Unknown
A L L E R G I E S | Pollen
H E A L T H |
Mental + 10/10
Physical + 8/10

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲​
A p p e a r a n c e |
Onyx would stand roughly around the height of 5'7 with black hair with two dark purple stripes in the middle/off to the right and adorable curly bangs that hang over his eyebrows -- and beautiful brown eyes With a lanky small build, With their appearance, Onyx is very approachable -- Their hair would always seem somewhat messy yet sometimes it'd be swept to the right. most of the time his hair would be let down as it reached just above his bum a bit
With the following piercings; Nasallang, Belly Button, Orbital, Venom,, Forward helix, And Smiley - they smelled of Marshmallows! They'd have somewhat of a lighter color of freckles across the cheeks and nose. With the scar on their eyelid, it'd be going down to the eye itself on the left not too noticeable though, Unless the hair is swept away from the left eye, Along with some burn marks on their back and right elbow. On their right leg would be a beautiful Rose tattoo, It can sometimes be noticeable through ripped jeans. He'd also be seen always wearing something around their neck..
With Onyx's small build his waist was kind of shaped like a small hourglass but wasn't with a small face-sticker square that was a rainbow, which for him meant ''pride'' as it was placed on his right cheek. as his fingers would have only two rings. and a bracelet on his left wrist

"I've always been treated like shit in my past.''
P e r s o n a l i t y |
Onyx is a very.. strange person yet someone who desires to be a better person, He can sometimes rather be quite outgoing or overall moody half the time, When it comes to having to socialize someone always has to drag his ass around, But willingly he'll go out by themselves, He tries to be very open-minded towards a lot of a people but he can be very caring and a sweetheart to those they care about, Rather him being on the phone with a friend or overall anybody in general. Half of the time Onyx has very little braincells and tends to take stuff not as seriously as he should be taking it although, He can be quite doubtful behind those eyes of his, Although when it comes to relationships. Onyx is willing to give up everything for their partner. He's willing to do anything to protect them. Onyx sometimes takes a while to warm up to those new around him, With his backstory, he has a hard time trusting those who seem... different to Onyx. Yet he obviously doesn't expect everybody to act the same way, With his completely different humor he has it hard to make friends since he can come off either as very rude, or a bitch. yet people don't look at how Onyx truly feels.

"No I don't need your help to make me sick to make me ill."​
Onyx is quite a mischievous person he tends to be a bit pushy toward his friends. Rather than him trying to pressure someone into doing a dare, Hell Could be anything. Onyx can easily hold a grudge against someone and, Oh boy, It'll be a while, Despite Onyx trying to be respectful towards those around him, He expects the same treatment from those. Don't let him fool you regardless, If he wants something he'll do anything to get what he thinks he deserves.

| POSITIVE TRAITS |
Open-minded
''Onyx can be very open-minded to those he trusts the most.''
Flexible
''With Onyx getting into exercises he's become pretty flexible now.''
Approachable
''Onyx is a very approachable person, Nobody has ever had a problem approaching!''
Determined
''Whenever Onyx wants something, he is determined to get it.''
Confident
''Onyx is a very confident individual, he doesn't care what others thing or say about him. Onyx will always be confident when it comes to speaking up.''
Independent
''Whenever someone tries to do something for Onyx, he doesn't wanna let that slide. he thinks they're seeing Onyx as ''non independent'' it really annoys Onyx, whether it being ''on them'' or overall anything, he thinks they see that Onyx won't pay for the shit.''
| NEGATIVE TRAITS |
Secretive
''C'mon now. it's Onyx we're talking about... With Onyx's backstory he's been mostly pretty secretive about that as he never had the strength to tell anybody.''
Impatient
''Onyx just cannot stand waiting longer then a few minutes... even if it's 10.''
Greedy
''From his past, he has began to grow very greedy and wants more than what he gets.''
Manipulative
''Onyx cannot be manipulated easily as he's the one doing it to others, He's grown manipulative behavior ever since he was 15.''
Bossy
''Onyx tends to be very bossy at times, whether it something be moved. or anything in general.''
Erotic
''Do I even need to explain myself?''

C H A R A C T E R V O I C E |
[Jeremy Gilbert]​
[CLICK]​
E Q U I P M E N T |
Phone
Metal Baseball Bat
Back-up Phone
Cigarettes
H O B B I E S |
Writing
''Jesus, writing has been my one and only at this point.''
Drawing
''Along with writing I think Drawing would have to be another one of my hobbies! it helps when I'm stressed!''
Exercises
''Not much to say about this one. I used to do it for fun but now I'm doing it quite often...''
SERIOUS PROBLEMS/FLAWS/ADDICTIONS/DISORDERS/DISABILITIES |
Smoking
''With Onyx's heavy smoking problem, Surprisingly it calms him down a bit when in troubling times, He'd sometimes have the cigarettes hidden in their shirt with their middle finger and index, Making sure they're in place and don't fall out. or tucked away in his sock.''
Drinking
''Let's see.. Onyx's drinking problem... Whenever there's a party or overall anytime he'd get the chance to drink, He'd take it. He's the type to get black-out drunk at parties, Even at a friend's house mostly so he'll have somebody to take care of them while he's... Yeah, you get it.. He always carries Vodka as it's his fav beverage to get drunk from. Hell, he'd even try drinking in public when he gets too tempted''

Possible PTSD
''Onyx's PTSD... From his past, he has had... a lot of troubling events in his life... Which caused him to develop PTSD, he's had it ever since he was 17 years old.''
F A M I L Y | W.I.P
[Mother] Mea-lock Nett [DEAD]​
''Why'd you have to leave me with dad? you promised me everything was going to be fine...''
''I was always more of a Mommy's boy..''
[Father] Panre-Laea Nett [???]
''Where the hell were you when I needed you?? Mom was dying and you threw your life away.''
F R I E N D S | W.I.P
B A C K S T O R Y |
March 21st the year 2005, Osaka Japan, A beautiful baby boy was born with the sweetest brown eyes, The family decided to name the child after the father's grandmother who passed away not too long ago before this little one was welcomed into the world. The name was Onyx. When they could take the little one home they went to their apartment, Although they were poor they still tried to make it work for the little one and managed.
By the time Onyx was 1, The mother and father decided to go to Karakura instead of staying in Osaka, although they couldn't get a house in Karakura, an apartment had to make do for the time being. which actually worked out pretty well! with the father having a new job they were able to pay bills on time, buy stuff for Onyx, and a lot more, the father worked at a store that wasn't too far from the apartment they were living in, Since it was a new experience for the whole family one day they decided to go out and explore Karakura to get to know their surroundings better if they were living there. The mother held Onyx in a position where she could see Onyx's face, walking down to the beach obviously they had to get the kid ice cream then headed back to the apartment. Onyx sitting down on the couch playing with toys, the parents sitting next to him watching a horror movie. As Onyx looked up to the TV a small gasp was heard as his eyes widened in fear and tried to move but couldn't before his mother rubbed Onyx's back while her other hand was holding the bowl of popcorn. she leaned over to Onyx, putting the bowl onto the father's lap and whispering; ''It's okay my child.. It's not real.'' before getting up, picking up Onyx and going into the bedroom and putting Onyx down on the master bed and putting pillows on the edge so he didn't roll off the bed,
At the age of 4 Onyx's life was still good, As the 4-year-old he was obviously it was... By that time a new couple had moved into the apartment building, Taking the spot that was the last room before the other couple left, then a few weeks later a new couple is here in the apartment building Onyx was in, They had a little girl, her name was Venti. She was 6 years old, Onyx's parents came to say hi to them! -- Onyx holding onto the mother's hand and waving with the other before the little girl came running to the door with a big smile on her face, They were invited in by the parents and had sat down and had tea and introduced each other while the two kids were playing with a play-kitchen that the family had in their living room as the father pointed to Onyx ''That's my son. He's 4, What about your little girl?'' he turned back to them setting the cup down ''That's Venti.'' the mother said ''She's 6.'' a lot of laughing and giggling from the two from playing with the kitchen, they got along quite well and became friends, soon after it was time for them to go back to their apartment, although Onyx didn't wanna leave Venti they said they can come back another day.
Age 8, at that time he was going to school, As an 8-year-old he was it was hard for him but started to get the hang of things at first. he made a few friends. his teachers were nice. I guess that's what Onyx loved about 3rd-grade teachers. At that time Onyx began to become greedy, he was getting spoiled as time went by since his mother kept buying him whatever he wanted although with the so little money they had, it had gotten harder over time. Yet. they desired to keep Onyx happy and try not to give him the life they both had when they were kids.
At the age of 12 nothing really happened his 13th birthday was coming up so that was something... Although he did like this one boy that was at his school... Yet he liked a girl, they both were adorable and made Onyx happy. but Onyx never really knew what to do, he liked two people, he knew polyamorous was a thing, and he always thought he was that.. but that wasn't the case. He started looking into different sexuality's to see what he could be, he definitely wasn't straight. Although he did know ''Bisexual'' ''Pansexual'' and ''Omnisexual'' and what they were and what they meant. So he just called himself a pansexual... Although never came out because he was afraid nobody would support him and still is.
Age 15. A few years passed and Onyx is still pansexual, when he was 12 he told the boy he liked but.. You can guess how that went... With Onyx still being a closeted pansexual, his parents have been trying to get him a girlfriend, yet guess he was never ready for a relationship, when he was 12 that was just a crush. the relationship wouldn't have lasted long anyways. Yet he did everything he could to convince his parents he wasn't ready. did they believe him? nope! they thought it was some ''trend'' to tell parents you're not ready for that yet.
Age 16-17 was rough for Onyx. His mother was went to the hospital and his father started drinking. It really started to scare Onyx because his father got abusive when he was drunk. He even tried hiding all the drinks in the house just to get his father to stop, With the little money they had, they couldn't buy anymore, but Onyx's plan failed so his father got worse along with his mother being in the hospital. Things had gotten worse as weeks passed by, everyday would be the same, Onyx being yelled at, hit, etc. Although Onyx tried to get him to quit. he wouldn't listen to the 16-17 year old boy. So Onyx just stayed in his room until his father passed out from all the drinking. With the apartment walls being so thin a lot of yelling and screaming was heard, the people that have an apartment next to their's started to get worried, They knew Onyx was 16, But they just thought nothing of it and didn't complain, Maybe they was playing games and raged? Maybe they fell? no, but that's what they just thought at the time.
By the time Onyx turned 17, he was planning to run away, With his abusive father he couldn't quite take it anymore, his mother wasn't getting any better. He thought that if he ran away he'd have a better life and maybe make a few friends that'll care about him. A couple weeks after his 17th birthday his father was in the living room with two beer bottles in hand although he wasn't drunk Onyx was scared half to death as he wanted to go get something from the kitchen but didn't wanna have to go past his father. when he tried to his father grabbed him by the end of his hair and dragged him onto the floor, getting on top and pinning him down as Onyx's eyes widened in fear, tears running down his face and a lot of mumbling. He was scared half to death but still managed to keep his head up in that tragic moment.
As Onyx pushed his father off before kicking him in the nose, causing him to get a nosebleed, he ran up to his bedroom and grabbed his phone before the father barged in and threw Onyx against a wall as he fell, a table that was there with stuff on it had fallen over due to the way Onyx had fell, the father grabbed Onyx by his shirt collar and pulled him up to the wall, Onyx's legs' shaking like a baby deer, his face terrified as he managed to grab him by the head and slam it against the wall. making it easier to let his grip loose as he ran back down and grabbed the light the father had on the couch he went to the kitchen to go hide behind the counter, hearing footsteps he put his hands over his mouth so he didn't make a sound. ''I don't wanna hurt you~'' was heard from the father as he jumped up from behind the counter and burnt the father's shirt, as a failed attempt to burn his arm so he would focus more on that. being thrown up on the counter. multiple bruises have been given and scars, Once Onyx passed out a few hours later he woke up in the dining room on the floor, his clothes all bloody, bruises all over his arms, stomach, and legs as he gripped onto the end of the dining table and lifted himself up and stood. grabbing the knife that was on the table he left the room and went to his, closed the door, and packed his shit in a bag, clothes, toothbrush, his phone, cigarettes he stole, and his metal bat he had kept under his bed. he slowly opened the door, checking around if the father was there, he wasn't so he quietly went downstairs as the father stood in front of the stairs, blocking Onyx's way, the bat in Onyx's left hand, gripped tightly, yet his hands were so shakey. the father began to come up as Onyx had hit him in the head as he fell back down, Onyx really couldn't tell whether his neck was snapped or what but he didn't care. he took some food. all of his father's money. and left the apartment. shaking, crying, blood all over him, and bruises.
he walked down the street limping and all shakey, he bought an apartment, one that was far from his old apartment building.
C U R R E N T L I F E |
Not much has happened since the incident when he was 17, he is now 18, going to Karakura Highschool & College, and has his own apartment, although he hasn't made any friends yet, that was fine for Onyx! -- he turned 18 not too long ago so he's still recovering from that, Although he does wonder... Is his father dead? he's probably not. Currently Onyx is doing well. he became Nonbinary. still hadn't told anyone he was pansexual. He hasn't come out as nonbinary either. he still uses He/Him pronouns so that was fine, Onyx had become a drug addict.. We all know where he got that from... and.. that's about... it?- nope!! he also had gotten two dark purple stripes in his hair, got some piercings, a tattoo... and although his father never really wanted Onyx to have long hair, he let it grow... a lot actually!..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread