kengan

Level 15
gutws
gutws
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: oozsdex

How old are you?:
(Due to Privacy you may leave this question as 'N/A' if you wish to not disclose your IRL age.)

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, I've had multiple bans but not any as of recent. They haven't affected my roleplaying ways or behaviour as of now.

What Country are you from?:
Ireland

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
xedszoo#8729

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge this

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity on the server is very active. I'm online almost everyday and due to it being Easter Holidays, I'll be online even more. As for my activity on the forums, I check it at times and mainly when I have written an application towards something or to recheck the rules.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I've played SRP for 6 years

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/weedbags-history-teacher-application.20979/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/weedbags-school-employee-application-letsstartbanter-alt.18722/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/letsstartbanters-school-employee-application.17068/ (ACCEPTED)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
xedszoo (MAIN): Football Team, College
oozsdex (ALT): Grade 12, Highschool

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for wanting to becoming a professor mainly stems from just a childhood dream. I always thought teaching other people was a peculiar yet fun obligation, and I still think that to this day. When joining SRP, this little dream bloomed a bit more as I got into it more however I never had the chance to apply until later due to my well- short vocabulary and not enough experience of roleplaying.

When I finally applied in early 2020 (Mentioned in my previous applications), I was accepted and extremely joyful as to my acceptance was like a small little completion of my dream but that dream evidently died. I was too busy because of school work and I had to focus more on my real life than the server so I quit, a teacher that didn't even have enough time to teach.

Now that I've given more thought about applying for professor and haven given more free time, I've decided once again to try take a spot of a teaching position however only this time, I'll put my all into it.
The server has changed a lot in the past 6 years and so have I.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, like everyone else, I have roleplayed from Grade-8 to Grade-12. During this time in my Highschool period, I became apart of two sports team which both of them being Swim and Track. Afterwards, I joined the College and became apart of Track and am now apart of the College Football team on my main. I was on the Highschool Football team before but that lasted for about a day. I have also roleplayed as a school staff, a lunch time monitor for an estimated 2 months or more.

I have done a large sum of Gang Roleplay for quite some time before quitting. The only recognisable gangs I was in were KAGE and SCOURGE in which case I learned more about CombatRP. I've played School Roleplay for a solid 6 years now so my expertise of Roleplaying in this sort of genre has grown in that time.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
These logs are important as they keep track of how many classes are made by each individual professor so they are paid accordingly. Without this, it would be almost impossible to see whose an active worker of the school and what not. It is necessary for this to be here so each side can be benefited, the school staff work and get paid and the students get both the roleplay experience of being in a classroom and maybe even pick up a thing or two.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1.)
Talking without permission amongst students is prohibited. "Is there something you want to share with the class?"
2.) Any harassment to a student or school faculty is banned. "No back talk!"
3.) To ask a question, you must always raise your hand, do not talk out of turn. "Yes, what's your question?"
4.) Any goofy behaviour or attempts of becoming a class clown will result in a removal of the classroom. "Very funny, get out of my classroom."
5.) Electronics of any kind are banned. "That's a cool phone! It's mine now."
6.) Be considerate to your peers, just because you're not bothered to learn doesn't mean they're not. "Stop disrupting my class!"

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
As mentioned up above, I have been on School Roleplay for 6 years and have roleplayed as a sports team member for 4 different teams, have participated in Gang Roleplay, and have been a school faculty member for a long period of time. I have also roleplayed on the FantasyRP network for a small period.
Before this, I was roleplaying on a creative server named Mineverse and also another Fantasy server called Thrones Craft.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A College Professor is required to teach a minimum of 15 classes each month before they able to receive their pay check of ¥450,000 in which an extra 10 classes that are taught before getting paid will add on another ¥50,000.

College Professors are responsible for planning their classes, managing students, hosting detentions and also checking in on students if they are seen getting harassed by others. Basically making them another set of monitors/councillors.

This is mainly here to both add realism to the server (Considering it's name School Roleplay, it'd be ironic not to have any teachers) and also to give an experience of roleplay.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Narusaki Naruhito to put it bluntly, is an extremely intelligent male. Having graduated from highschool at the small age of 15 and graduating from the Ivy League College, Harvard, at 18, It's very clearly shown that he's a man of many talents and a harsh intellectual. However although he is considered to be a mastermind, he doesn't boast about it unless to prove a point and is rather humble in most situations.

His humbleness mainly stems from his childhood background as when growing up, his family was very poor. Life was like a battle ground for him and education was a metaphorical machine gun. Being an only child in his family, he strived for knowledge and was harsh on himself in order to pass school as it was the only way to get a better life for both his family and himself in which case he did, in fact he outdid his set standards. He has put his parents into a retirement home and now works as a History Professor.

Narusaki could've had any other job in the other world however chose to be professor for the sole reasoning as to give the same chances that he was offered by his teachers when growing up, to give people a set of hope that if you truly put in the hard work, it pays off. But just because he wishes for his students to strive in knowledge doesn't mean he's going to be easy on them, in fact he's quite the opposite. Narusaki is, if not THE dictionary definition of strict and is harsh on his students.

Don't pass a test in his class? He'll despise you. Not paying attention? "Get out of my classroom!". It'll be a rare occasion that he'll be considerate towards students but even then, his meaning of being considerate is basically just lessening the stacks of homework he gives. He sees his students as "A blank canvas, not every painter just makes a painting immediately, there's always somewhere to begin."

From the quote above, it is very obvious that Narusaki is a man of wisdom. He'll always give his all in his classroom. In fact, the very reason Narusaki chose History for his teaching subject is another quote of wisdom. "Time is like an illusion so the past makes sense, that's why we always look back on it from the present tense." is what he says each time he's asked. History always intrigued him the most, learning about the past was always just a fun past time for him. He absolutely adored it.

Narusaki from a students point of view can be seen as harsh and a kill joy but to his fellow peers and teachers, he's a bit more softer. Narusaki is always one to point out someones insecurities without thinking and even scold them for it but he usually means well. He's not exactly one to let loose but he'd still give things a try as long as it means that he can get back to work

In conclusion, Narusaki is a harsh, strict person both in his profession and out and is an insane workaholic.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Narusaki would first begin to yell to grab their attention "HEY! What exactly do you all think you're doing?" and then proceed to ask for an explanation as to why they were doing so. Although their explanation won't get them out of a punishment, it will choose the length of their punishment depending on how good it is. "Detention."

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Narusaki would slam his hand onto the table as loud noises tend to get a person's attention "/me he'd slam his hand onto the table, creating a large "THWACK" noise" and then proceed to tell them to get out of his classroom "You don't wanna learn anything? That's fine, but don't stop the people that do. Get out of my classroom."

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &7&owalked upto his desk before placing his bag down somewhat harshly, he'd then say in a loud, ear-catching tone &f&o"Good morning class! &fToday we're going to learn about the gladiators in the coliseum." &7&ohe'd then proceed to use chalk to draw a rather accurate drawing of the coliseum.

/me &7&ostared the student down with a harsh glare, his retinas almost seemingly filled with hatred as he then slowly approached them, eyeing them down &f&o"Are you done fooling around?"

/me &7&ograsped his corrected test pamphlets in his hands &f"I have your test results here, and I have to say it was both disappointing yet not." &7&ohe'd then hand the tests out &f"Nishioka, A+ &osurprisingly." &7&ohanded it to her before moving onto the next &f"Sebastian, D-" &7&othen stared at them with a face of disappointment &f&o"Disappointing as usual."

/me &7&oslapped his hand onto the table as to get their attention before then taking their phone &f"Wow! Is that a new phone? Let me see it!" &7&owould then fake a intrigued expression before it reverting back to it's original visage &f"Get it back at the end of class."

/me &7&obowed his head &f"Thank you all for attending my class. For those who paid attention, I hope it helps you in the long run." &7&owould continue to bow for a period before grasping his belongings, getting them ready for the next class

Backstory

Backstory
On 1992, September 24th, 8:00PM JST in Osaka General Hospital, Narusaki Naruhito was born. With his father a builder and his mother now a stay-at-home mom, Narusaki was raised to be a good and honourable child. He was taught to never take things for granted and always appreciate the little things as little things was all they could get. His family was extremely poor and his parents could barely pay for his school fees. His father, Ishikana Naruhito, being the only one with a job at the time, put all his money in for food and his son whilst his mother, Magoichi Naruhito, helped her son with schoolwork as best she can.

Narusaki was a target for bullies due to his rugged clothes that were never washed and the fact that he only had a pencil and rubber each day for a school, no books, no bag, nothing. His teachers took pity on him however always astonished that Narusaki always passed his tests with flying colours, for Narusaki was gifted with a Eidetic Memory, meaning his memory is photographic and it's very hard for him to forget things. What's even more impressive is that he never had to study because well- he couldn't. Even paper was too much for his parents at the rate of money his dad was getting. This influenced Narusaki to try even harder for school.

Fast-Forward 9 years, Narusaki, at the small age of 15 was a senior in his highschool years. The youngest of his year yet by a milestone the smartest. His test scores never dropped below 94% and the feedback from his teachers was always good results. Narusaki also had a part-time job at the 7/11 near his house so he could help provide at home. He already knew that he was doing good academically but to make it set in stone that he'd get into college, he began to look into curriculars, mainly at football.

Narusaki was a quick learner and picked up football quite easily and even joined the team for his school but later quit to focus more on his academics. It was only for a small window but Narusaki could've been the next Ronaldo. . . could've. His efforts on his studies didn't go to waste as a scout from Harvard heard of Narusaki's abilities and gave him the chance to study at Harvard. Narusaki jumped at the offer and went on a scholarship. With the money he was getting from studying at Harvard and getting another job there, he put his parents in a nursing home where they now live peacefully. Their hardwork paying off.

After a number of years, Narusaki had already graduated from Harvard at 18 and was now a College Professor at the age of 30 years old. Instead of wanting to teach in a place like Kyoto or Tokyo, he looked for more troubled place to work at and thus he stumbled on Karakura. The crime-rate high but the town oozing quality. Like everywhere else it needed work but with the right mindset, it could be turned into a beautiful canvas. And now, Narusaki resides there, waiting to help another person in need of him.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Narusaki Naruhito

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Narusaki
Naru
Sakihito

Preferred Name:
Mr Naruhito
Narusaki

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
2 years

Working Experience (# of years):
2 years (Professor at Harvard)
5 months (Worker at 7/11, Osaka)

Academic Degree:
Doctorate in History
Doctor in Medicine
Doctor in Philosophy

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
History

Minors:
Philosophy
Medicine

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Korean
Latin

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes

Preferred Teaching Subject:
History

Extra

N/A

Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED
-
- You have been accepted into College Professor!, Welcome!
- Please ensure you are in the Karakura Academic's Discord to receive further roles and information.
Amazing Application !
https://discord.gg/xPbfZ9qy

Users who are viewing this thread