mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted oph | Build Team Application

oph

Level 165
IGN: oph

Timezone: EST | GMT+5

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?: As of right now, I’m constantly on every day. I don’t often have much to do so I spend time roleplaying with people around me. Alongside being expected to be active due to factions or groups I am in. Formerly, I was completely inactive; As of the past four months, my activity has skyrocketed upwards. I’m available most of my day as long as it does not clash with any school hours or sleep.

How long have you been building?: At the beginning of my building ‘timeline’, I’ve simply started from baseless creative servers. Building was never my intention there, so I do not directly count it as the start. Ever since 2017 on Roleplay Hub, gradually players/staff have gotten the chance to build in GMC and after that, I just simply picked up building time from time. I’ve only been taking building serious for a year

What's your goal when joining the build team?:
There are multiple things that tie in with my reasoning for applying. Things such as being given more tasks, perks, and being able to have more of a voice on issues I see around the server (Build wise). The most important one of my main goals for applying is being able to fix things up, I believe a few things around the server just don’t exactly make sense if they were to be put into any real-life expectations. I won’t name them exactly due to artist choice and concern for others' opinions. There are a few things I’m able to build in the server, but I’d like to expand that since building while I’m bored is something that comes easy to me and gives me something to do. Out of honesty, the certain perks that the build team has will make issues easier for me. Being able to access heads, go in vanish while building, and other things. I find it disruptive if people approach me while building, vanishing will surely help with that. Helping out with events is another thing. Especially with anything relating to the government faction, I would like to be able to coordinate how things are placed down more. When thinking about something, I have a vision in my head that others may not be able to exactly replicate.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, exterior, organics, etc):
Interior, Exterior, terrain, organics. I could do most likely anything if given a reference.

Do you understand building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?
I understand that building is a team effort and I will be honest working alone is always a strong suit of mine, but I am aware I’ll have to work with people on things. I also respect people’s choices for what they wish to put down, yet I will add in my opinions if it’s something we’re working together on.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern/Contemporary/Industrial/Victorian/etc)
I would not say I have a direct style. Depending on what I am making or where it is placed, things will be different. I often will change it in order to make sure it does not look directly out of place since then it will stand out and would not blend very well. I use more blocks rather than heads or banners in order to give things a 3D effect and color.

Can you show some pictures, videos, or screenshots of your builds below?: (Please place them under a spoiler if you can)

DISCLAIMER: THE 'STORE' BUILD WAS ONLY A QUICK 30 MINUTE BUILD, IT IS NOT FULLY COMPLETED.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply, after consulting the rest of the build team we have decided to accept your application and move you to build trial.

- From seeing the examples in your portfolio and builds you've created in-game your interior looks great, however whilst on trial I'll have you build a little more exterior for practice.​
* Your roles will be handed out within the next hour.

Users who are viewing this thread