imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
STUDENT COUNCIL APPLICATION.gif

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

I have two accounts, Ordinqry and PotatoPuncher321. I will be applying with Ordinqry.

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
At the moment, I’ve only ever received any warnings. The only kicks were for role changes or AFKing. I have never been banned on the server.

What is your timezone?:
I am residing in the Eastern Timezone.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes! My discord tag is hye#2148

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
I will be listing this from most recent to last on both of my accounts. (some may be altered due to forums)

Language Application [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Authorization Application [ACCEPTED]
Club Application (JOURNALISM) [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Authorization Application [DENIED]
Internship Application (EMS) [DENIED]
HS Council Application [ACCEPTED]
Height Application [ACCEPTED]
Lore Team Application [DENIED]
Lore Team Application [DENIED]
COL Council Application [ACCEPTED]
Note: I did not take the position as a college councillor at the time due to getting accepted to the basketball team the same day.
Internship Application (KPD) [ACCEPTED]
Height Application [DENIED]
Height Application [ACCEPTED]
Journalist Application [DENIED]
Language Application [DENIED]

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would say my activity on the server is pretty average. I come on almost everyday for about 5-7 hours a day. If you have been playing with me or know me, you probably know my activity.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
[22][College][M][Club-Leader]
Ordinqry
(I am currently the club leader for the journalist club.)

[16][Grade-10][Football-Team] PotatoPuncher321

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am completely aware of this situation and I will try my best to not go inactive without a valid reason.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a group of volunteers who dedicate their time to improving the school surroundings, for example, working on events with clubs. They coordinate school activities like the science fair, the social picnic, the anti-bullying showing, etc. Additionally, councillors will also patrol around the school, keeping everything in check, for example, bullies and/or rulebreakers.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
I have decided to reapply for the council position a while back when I had decided to quit the college basketball team (due to being one year on the team, I didn’t want to stick along for so long and try other things). Other than being a club leader, I want something else to do other than that. I’m also slightly interested to see what has changed in the council since I left.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Of course! With the limit of my creativity, I believe I would work best by trying to improve from other people’s ideas to create and help with events. On the other hand, I do very well with teamwork. I’ve been on a good amount of school teams as well as my club and I are working together to create the next edition of The Karakura Chronicle every month!

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:

To begin, there is the SLT. The SLT consists of the Principal, Vice-Principal, Dean, and Vice-Dean. The people in these positions oversee the entire work of the school, given that they are the highest role in the school, of course!

Then comes professors and teachers. The professors and teachers reside around the school and do their normal work with teaching students but they may also help with stopping troublemakers.

School faculty members have a similar situation to the professors and teachers. When they see a troublemaker, they are urged to stop them from harming anything or anyone on the premises.

The council president is the overseer of the entire council. They are in charge of keeping everything in check if there is trouble. They are also in charge of coordinating most of the events the council takes part in.

The council vice-president has a similar job to the council president of overseeing everything. The vice-president is allowed to make some decisions for the council, depending on what it is.

The council secretary is in charge of the logs, keeping everything in check, and also helps with creating events.

The council treasurer is in charge of keeping track of the council’s budget for events and finds ways to improve that budget. They are also in charge of getting stock from shop-keepers for school events.

The councillor comes at the bottom of the line. One who is simply a councillor is simply there to follow the rules and help prevent bullying, helping with events, etc. Newcomers are trained and taught all the ways of the council and the things they do.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Well first, I would try to calm down the situation by separating them as much as possible. If they still continue their argument, I would begin to warn them. After they continue paying no mind to me, that is when I would get a school faculty member/teacher/professor to assist the situation. The worst possible situation would be if they end up getting detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
If I know their name, I would simply tell a school faculty member and tell them the name of the person. If not, I would describe the person to the other councillors and faculty and if they are spotted then they will be given detention. There is not much I can do if they are running away, there’s not much point in chasing them either.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
If I spotted this happening, I would go up to them, telling them to stop. As a councillor, they were taught not to do that and I would explain that to them as well. If they continued, I would end up getting a higher-up like the council president or vice-president (if they’re available). If they’re not available, I would either get school faculty or SLT to help. If I am new to the council team and they have a higher position than me, that’s not going to help, is it?

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would calmly ask a fellow councillor for the piece of the information I missed. If they don’t know it either, I would simply go to the council president. I think embarrassment or humiliation would not be seen in this situation because as a person who hosts a lot of meetings, I tend to forget what I’m talking about. As a person who also attends a lot of other club meetings, I tend to space out. From conversations from other friends, they also tend to space out during some things, which I don’t blame them for.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?
As a very cautious person, I tend to ask why a lot. I would ask why they would want me to do that and I would confirm that it was something I was supposed to do, for example, asking the council president or the higher-ups if I’m supposed to do this or not. If it turns out wrong, I would report this person to an SLT member and they should be able to take it from there.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Occult Club

The Occult Club is a newer club added to the roster. The club is a way for students who believe in supernatural occurrences or practices. An event they could create could be a summoning. I see this more like a flash event where the club and its members sneak onto the gymnasium stage, preparing everything they need for the ritual. When they begin to summon this “supernatural being”, a /event is made. It would look something like this:

[FLASH EVENT] Loud noises could be heard from the school gymnasium. Suddenly, a flash of light would be seen flashing across the school, its origin being the gymnasium. What was it? A nuclear explosion? An experiment gone wrong?

After this /event is seen by the public, what I would assume would happen is that people would rush to the gym to see what happened. In front of them, they see a group of students in matching outfits, quite scary outfits, standing in a circle. This was the occult club. One of the SLT would rush to the gymnasium and spot the students on the stage. The SLT member would begin to yell at the students to stop whatever they were doing and get off the stage before he/she gets pushed to the ground by a “gust of wind”. But a gust of wind isn’t that strong, especially not inside a gymnasium! We later find out this “gust of wind” was in reality, a ghost. A ghost that the occult club had summoned. Now this flash event isn;t fun without some action! The ghost is contained within school parameters while students are tasked to find this “ghost.”

How will students find this ghost, you ask? The ghost would flicker on and off every few minutes for a few seconds, or enough for someone to spot it. Either that, they could also have visible potion effects for someone to “catch a glimpse” of (invisibility potion recommended).

Once the ghost is captured, the members of the club will perform another ritual, sending it back to wherever it came from.

The End!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Eichi Blackburn

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-649-7234

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Eichi Blackburn is a usually calm individual. He is the type to think before he talks and make jokes once every often. He’s the type to give out advice when it’s needed and ignore people when they don’t need anything. As given in his name, he takes decision making very importantly and thinks about it for a while before making a final decision.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Eichi Blackburn would be a 6'3 Japanese-German male possessing the physique of a young jock. His blonde hair would fade down slightly, somewhat resembling Captain America: The First Avenger Steve Rogers. You would generally see him with AirPods in his ear, jamming to music at all times.
1653944325521.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I would suggest my decision making as one of my main feats! Decisions take a big role in my life and I tend to think very deeply about the future of it, the present of it, what’s going to happen if I do this, or do that? As a club leader, I make a lot of decisions. Applying for council itself was a very long decision. What would happen if I joined? What could I benefit or lose from joining the council? Is my skill set fit for the work of the council? These are some of the questions I asked myself when deciding to submit this application. I believe the councillors all have their unique features and hopefully, so do I. But, I don’t think it is for me to judge how I’m unique.

Why do you want this position?:
As an addition to the student body, through the school clubs, I would like to explore more things in the student body, one of them being the council team. Additionally, there are few choices from the school for me to choose from as I would not enjoy the experience of being in a sports team.

What interests you the most about student council?:
I believe the most interesting thing that I see in the student council is their ability to plan events in such a large group. I would like to add to that group of critical thinkers and help with the events that happen around the school. Along with that, as a club leader, I’m also interested in working with other clubs not only as a club leader but also as a councillor to create something that is interesting to attend for the students of KHS and KCC. If I am accepted for this position, I look forward to working with other clubs as well as council members to create something fun for the school.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Personally, I do not think I would have the power to do much for the school, however, I would be happy to work on events with the rest of the student body to entertain the rest of the school. It could also be a great idea to implement some safety precautions in the school like warning signs to make sure students don’t drown or kill each other. I could also patrol as a councillor is supposed to do, keeping a lookout for any issues and making sure there are no unwanted tensions between students.​

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Welcome to Student Council!

Please contact Mxxkie#1975 on discord for more information on where to get started!​

[!]
Ping Customable#1590 in the academics discord in #help to receive your roles!

https://discord.gg/4cQstbfsa6

Users who are viewing this thread