Daydreamings

Level 2
Astilbeo
Astilbeo
Our lovely Introduction (cus why not)

GENERAL INFO!

Name: I go by many names so just call me whatever ya want

Zodiac Sign/Personality type: INFP / Sagittarius

Things to know: I tend to accidentally say things as if there's more than us ex: "We're just being silly!" or "Thank you for comforting us" it's a common habit I have so don't get confused by that. (please)

How long have I been in SRP: Well I have played in SRP a few months before going inactive, now I'm well over trying to do detail RP I'm still deciding whether I should do GangRP or just wait for college exams OR apply for psychiatrist

Where I'm from: I'm from the Caribbean (Trinidad and Tobago specifically)

INTERESTS

I really love sport activities such as swimming, taekwondo and boxing! Though I do have very short breaths and such and too much intake of work would lead to my whole body getting sore which is a big no no. I love learning about cultures and countries (ESPECIALLY china and India) Germany is one of my favourite countries I'd love to move to (I'm currently trying to learn German language). I do draw but I'm way under skilled to show but I do make skins for my OC and speaking of OCs I make a lot of OCs from AUs; I well over have around 53 OCs. Plus IF we manage to be close friends I may start info dumping random things or start getting a bit too comfortable in areas (Not in a bad way I just may end up being too talkative or annoying for some)

ACTIVITY

My activity in SRP is pretty much like me in any other game, play on it for a month or 2 go inactive and restart again. (It happens all the time haha), I can be found in many areas, either standing AFK or walking around with an umbrella, I don't have any friends at all that I can interact with in SRP and sometimes since I'm trying to get used to combating and rolls I may not know what action to do (since I don't want to keep anyone waiting for my slow typing skills)

I pray this doesn't doesn't get interpreted differently​

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I look up from this page on the train, turn to my right to look out the window, and some man’s bent over tying his shoe laces, batty arched up.

needless to say, I blame you /j

Welcome to SchoolRP

Users who are viewing this thread