players online

[Outdated]

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+

Don't take anything from here icly! Ty

"I sometimes wonder why I'm still here. Then I remember your face. You're like the stars..where I can never stop staring."

イズケ•高原

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

Izuke Takahara| 高原いずけ

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Basic Information

Name:
Ikue Kaori Takahara Hanazono

Birth Name: Izuke Kaori Takahara

Nicknames/Perfered name(s): Izu, Zuzu, Izuke, Iku

Date of Birth: November 2nd, 1991

Pronouns: She/Her

Height: 5’7

Weight: 136lbs

Religion: N/A, Atheist

Sexuality: Pansexual

Nationality: Asian

Marital Status: Single, Widow woman.

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Deathday: [MISSING]

Affiliations: Karakura Education

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Appearance

Physical Description:

2021-11-09_18.40.42.png

unknown-29.png

unknown-28.png

Untitled91_20211107223919.png

Made by Yukie#3123

A 5'7 Japanese woman would stand before you. She looked like an above-average height woman with fair skin that gave her skin a warm look. she also had dark long brown hair and dark brown eyes, but to complete the look, she had a sweet smile to be welcoming to you. Her perfume would smell of Vanilla with a hint of cinnamon.

Body Type: Mesomorphic

Skin Color: Fair

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Style: Long and wavy

Clothing Style:

Casual most of the time, but she does tend to dress up every now and then but doesn't seem to mind dresses or skirts. She'll mainly wear warm shades for her clothing, but does sometimes branch out to cool colors depending on the occasion.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Personality

Known Traits:

Fast Learner

Understanding

Paitent

Passive

Competitive

Creative

Hard Worker

Slightly Dense

Curious

Sarcastic

Distracted

Behavior:

She is a sweet, caring woman who adores helping everyone out. She enjoys working alongside other individuals like herself or students. She's often seen as a parent figure or the laid-back "Aunt". When she gets more serious her sweet nature would die off and become a whole complete person almost.

Mannerism:

She would wave or bow in greeting. But regularly, she responds with a "How may I help you on this lovely day?" kind of question, obviously being modest yet formal to the person she may be talking to. Around friends, she's quite casual, mainly joking around but keeping her sweet self with them, being more open of herself and to the surroundings she may be at.

Voice: Voice Claim

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Relationships

{W.I.P}

Kinoko Sakura|Adoptive Daughter|Alive

Eljiro J. Tamashi|Adoptive Son| Dead

“Day by day as you grow

There is something I want you to know

I’ll be there for you no matter what

For you are the one I love a lot

I will always be by your side

In your actions, I will take pride

As you progress and move ahead

Don’t ever forget what I’ve said

I love you” -Izuke​

Alexander R. Takahara |Adopted Son|Alive

“I

Did not plant you,

True.

Toshino I. Takahara |Adoptive Son| Dead

“I wish I could wake up and see you standing there.

Then I would know that it was just a nightmare.

Son, I remember when you were small and how you would hold my hand,

and as you grew older you became my best friend.” -Izuke​

“When you will be

Kyle 'Fish' S. Hunter |Son Figure| Alive

Yume 'K' T. Takahara | Daughter in Law | Alive

Erik R. Takahara |Son| Alive

Runa Ashiro|Niece|Alive

“When a woman has a daughter,

she becomes a m

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Other Information

Habits:

Stimming

Space out

Giving too much

Talking too long or too short

Languages Known:

English/Japanese

JSL

Chinese

Handedness:

Left-handed

Hobbies:

Writing

Drawing

Reading

Quilting

Embroidery

Inventory/Important Items:

Black Flip-Phone

Notebook

Black Pentagram Earrings

Fears:

Separation Anxiety

Autophobia

Haphephobia

Agoraphobia

Favorite Subject(s):

Art, Music, English

Favorite Color(s):

Warm colors, especially light pastel yellow

Favorite Drink(s):

Hot Cocoa and Tea

Favorite Food:

Oden

Favorite Animal(s):

Birds, Cats, Dogs, and Ferrets

Favorite Flower(s):

Periwinkles, Daffodils

Favorite Season:

Winter

Favorite Song(s):

A Secret Garden (Violin)

A Million Dreams- The Greatest Showman (Violin)

Experience (Violin)

Summary Backstory

Izuke Takahara was born in Tokyo, Japan; her family was a deaf family, only she and her siblings were born of hearing. She had to learn JSL from her parents at a young age to communicate with them more clearly and be surrounded by deaf family members and the deaf community. She was often guided by her parents to be more of an above student and have around high marks in almost all of her subjects; she tried to be determined to make her parents proud and kept at it. She wants to teach students some issues that they all might struggle with, grammar, or creativity for assignments or essays, so she chose English to teach others even though it was hard to understand its grasp initially before she tutored other people.

She studied many different lessons and subjects that past teachers have done, and she started to grasp the subject solely by making notes and having it as a side thing as she wasn't sure if she wanted to become a teacher or a professor of sorts and had other dreams. Her other objective was to become a mentor for students who don't understand English too well, but that plan has failed due to her not explaining how to do her work on paper. At the beginning of this dream, she became a tutor to many adults and students who have difficulty with English. She earned herself a pretty much well enough wage to travel to Kakakura to have a new life and possibly have a unique opportunity to spread her knowledge to other students who have difficulty in English for a subject.

Current life

Due to the loss other children, she has been getting more stressed overall. With this included, with many on campus experiences with high schoolers she been siding away from them and attempt to run off if students try anything with them, in any case of physically touching her. She currently suffers from paranoia that someone is behind her due to many events of students pulling her hair and one student cutting her hair. With the stress, Izuke has been getting less and less rest which gets visible to the child she lives with which caused Erik to worry a lot. She often tends to her children for their needs and never went back for her own selfish needs when usually it would be needed for her own healthiness.​

She hasn't yet to book a psychiatrist nor a doctor to get herself help and diagnosed. Her current way of coping was playing around or spending time with Hatchi or getting herself distracted with someone else's health other than her own and to be reminded every second that she needs to be asleep or else her body will crash on her. She is very disoriented without some sort of way of getting herself focus during certain sessions of long staring and zoning out.​

Last edited:

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Updates: New Phobias, changed relationships up to date, added "Current Life"

Edit: broke bold button.

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
try to make it be less sentences without nothing I cant to really read anything >:

Users who are viewing this thread