AllenBUwU
Rich+
INFORMATION

STUDENT CLUB LEADER INFO:
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name): MechanicGrease

RPName of Club Leader: Michael H. Sada

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): Mayios#3276

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: https://discord.gg/zjTHth6tH5

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?:

Oocly, I believe I should be a club leader over other’s due to my history in the school faction along with my knowledge of the rules and regulations the school has IC and OOC. Along with this I am also knowledgeable about the club subject as my father works in a similar field and I've worked beside him even just at home many times before. I know how the server’s detailRPs work along with the action and /roll system that may take part within the clubs activities and I have confidence that I'd be able to to regulate, manage and take control. I, myself, am the main Teacher Head of Department for the faction, I say this to prove I am capable of being able to be active, a part of the community and I am able to take charge and lead. If I can control a classroom of 28+ kids, along with managing training UTs, helping other teachers, and so on, I believe I am more than capable of running a school club.
As for Icly, my student, Michael Sada has a lot of experience with the outside! Seeing he grew up in a lower class so to say, he has a lot of knowledge on survival skills, outdoor skills, and so much more! Overall the club was an idea him and friends came up with ICly and thought it (the club) would be a good and fun idea!

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club: Outdoors Cub

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Michael H. Sada - MechanicGrease
Alyssa “Tiffany” Yasushi - Cchocoholicc
Lunar V. Santos - llsocklll
Cletuz F. Bartholomew - edensjingleball
Chris V. Santos - SadMagicFan
Eden V. Santos - Teagansy

CLUB SUPERVISOR INFO:

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN: Kazuichi H. Sada - violet3vergarden
The club supervisor's Discord: chimechimetea#7326

What is your motivation for creating this club:
(150 words)
My motivation for creating this club is that I feel like this could be a fun way to get people together in a way perhaps they could relate icly and oocly. Outdoors club is something heavily based off two current clubs seen in real-life, one from my own school and the other from a club members school. Both clubs have brought us much joy and fun experiences during our school experience and also has taught us many things! And we hope we can do the same in RP as well.
Outdoors club will be something to teach people real-world information that can help people in both RP situations and even real life, and I believe that is something that can be very beneficial in many ways (taking some inspiration from Professor Kusanagi’s class who teaches real world medical practices!). The club will go over a vast amount of fun topics that can help ic and ooc, some being some useful simple First aid, how to read maps or follow directional sheets, how to remember outdoor (or indoor) landmarks, using your resources to get safe to eat food, how to identify certain plants, and so on!
Also apart of my motivation is that I hope the club also brings a sense of comfort or even memories back to people. Seeing as most players are from range of 15-18+ in age, most of us didn't grow up with these high-tech RP servers or that much phone access, and so on like the current new generation. From speaking to others its clear most of us have very fond memories of us genuinely being happy and having fun outside with friends, and I hope with the club we can get a similar sense of that in RP.

What activities and events will your club do?:
Club members
School-wide
Problem Solving & Leading

This will be a club event in which the club leader isn't in charge. At most, the club leader would have set up a scenario in the club room and then the others would have to figure out either the issue or what went wrong. One person will be put in charge at random, and will have to figure out a plan of action to solve / fix the problem!

This can be done several times with a new issue at hand each, and this doesnt need to be a one time thing .. this can be done several times with the club!

Eventually the goal is to have each club member at some point involved and as a leader, and each situation will likely be something to be encountered outside .. bur can also technically happen in school. Such as! Oh no, you your buddy little bobby went fishing outside.. But a really big fish pulled him into the water!! What do you do?! - this can of course be bad outside .. but can also apply to less dramatic situations in school such as someone being pushed into the school pool, etc. Now of course the club does NOT want that to actually happen .. but rather its to prepare you for the ‘what if’

Club Hike!

This can be done at school or out of school. Either or, the club will be taking a specific route laid out to them on a map or direction sheet. If they follow through correctly to the end, a reward will be waiting for them!

Similarly to the small event listed above, this can be done of course several times and is to ensure the students know and have an understanding of maps or directions in case they have bad cell service (the new server feature w/ phones) and or just don't have access to coordinates or a phone in general!
School Scavenger Hunt!

The school scavenger hunt will work best if done after school, however can be done during school as well.

During this event, a large meeting will be held at the school auditorium. Here the club, on stage, will announce the scavenger hunt! The scavenger hunt will be simple, faculty members or fellow club members will hold specific items or books .. some may be on the scavenger list, some may not be! The first 5 people who are able to find everything on the list will get a prize!!

Camp out!

This will be, of course, done on school grounds and will be after school hours, similarly around the same times you'd expect a school dance to take place. Seeing as others events have taken place during the night, such as the school sleep over, this should be fine as well.

The camp out will be hosted by the club, however others tents will be preset up for all students who attend along with sleeping bags. The campout will happens preferably outside, in all those outdoor fields, gardens, slim areas, so on!

During this event, the outside of the school will be broken down into four sections:

Section 1: Shelter making
Hosted by the school track, here one or two club members will teach students how to actually put up a tent, and then how to make make-shift structures or shelters using often found outdoor materials. This will give people a chance to detailrp and so on.

Section 2: Bon Fire & smores
Hosted near or on the soccer field, One large bonfire will be placed. Here club members will teach students how to make smores and how to roast anything safely over a fire.

Section 3: Treasure hunt
A map and or book with directions will be passed out to participating students, here in the designated areas, likely off to the side on the left side of the school, will be an area set up like a hiking trail with a load of new plants and scenery (which maybe helped put together by gardening club?), here students will try to use the directions/map given to find the hidden items! There can be several rounds of this, and a club members can hide whatever treasure there is per round.

Section 4: The relaxation section
No specific thing will be happening here, likely this will be the baseball field. Here students can do whatever if they wish not to be apart of activities. They'll converse, sleep in tents, chillax, whatever they please! The club supervisor will likely be stationed here to watch out the students as the actual club members go around and help run the activities.

How could your club benefit the School?:
Well first lets address the name, what would be categorized into a club that would lead to the name “Outdoors” club? Here we are taking inspiration from various regions, especially student related activities from the real world such as boy and girl scouts. Now of course this doesnt mean this club WILL be like scouts, simply taking aspects of it. The club will be promoting icly such like hiking, bicycling, camping and trail maintenance for fun, fitness, leadership skills, endurance, general outdoor knowledge, and friendship.
In outdoors club, there will be many skills taught to students that can help them in every day life and around school.
For starters, one thing we wish to teach as its useful information to know outside or even inside is an understanding first aid. Why? For starters school wise, there isnt always a nurse .. and EMS cant always be available. Of course as students you arent expected to know everything or anything beyond a reasonable sense, however knowing how to help a friend in need or even yourself is an extremely important skill to have! The club will also help students get experience as a group leader or trainer, why? With outdoor club we’ll have a variety of indoor and especially outdoor activities, in this case someone may have to be in charge and lead the group of then the club leader.. In this case, students will learn how to lead a group of people they may or may not know. This will also help them boost confidence, learn to public speak, and learn to present which is incredibly useful for classes! Especially if a student is going into or already in college. Another part of the club we hope to offer that can help students and the school alike is to learn maps or directional instructions .. why? Well! Karakura High and college is quite the big campus, we can guarantee you dont know ever spot! Which is totally understandable .. however we can make traveling easier! Seeing as near each staircase ,theres some notes of where stuff is located, we can use that as a starting ground to get students more comfortable with reading and understanding directions, from there we can branch out to more advanced directions and maps on the outdoor section of campus, and eventually into possibly other areas in karakura as well. Problem solving of course must be a skill with outdoor club, when inside and very much outside, you constantly encounter situations that are new or familiar! Learning to be quick at thinking and good with judging a situation, seeing your surroundings and coming up with a fast solution is a skill all students can benefit from.
A major plus to this is .. youre .. OUTSIDE! And even when inside, such as in the club room, youre learning skills thatll help you inside and out! This means no technology needed .. but why is that important? Karakura’s technology is advancing by the day .. Between music apps, Onrain, and so much more its such a hassle while at school and in classrooms! While in class, name ONE class you had where no one played music or was on their phone is general?? You cant! Having outdoor club teach kids life without technology or a phone is such a big impact on their minds and learning ability, itll help them stay off phones in class, pay attention, and im sure Professors and Teachers alike will appreciate it!
As for our newer Students to karakura, its no new fact it seems its harder these days to get better at running, swimming, endurance (the new recent attributes update that require more grinding) and so on! So, outdoor club can help with that! Where do you run..? Outside! Where do hike, walk, and so on? Outside!! Where do you potentially need to swim, or need to help someone whos drowning?! ….. OUTSIDE! We will teach our club members all useful skills youd need to know about the outdoor world that just as easily translate into school life.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
Our club room would used and likely quite full! Inside we’d have two main sections, the front half of the room will be for briefings. These briefings will be where we go over the days agenda, do presentations, do QnAs, and so on! So likely on the front, a whiteboard, desk off to side, a few chairs lined up from people to sit in, so on. The back of the room will be filled with all youd need! Supplies, perhaps a funny lil tent in the corner, and honestly more that will likely be decided once upon actually building the room .. Ideas change, we cant say for sure what will 100% be and not be in there as surely while building other stuff will come up, but for the most part as said above should be somewhat like it!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?: well for starters, the basic /ticket & /p edit mode is needed. But for more in depth, we’d prefer that future members be active and determined to be with this club.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application as another application stood out to me.

Whilst I enjoy the concept of an outdoor activity-related club, the concept had been attempted previously and did not work as well as watched, some of the events and activities listed in this club relate a lot to the last attempts' activities and the events feel more aligned with a class trips.

If you have any questions, please contact @customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread