Not open for further replies.

zodiac

Level 4
IGN:
closednot/opennot
DATE:
16/08/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Simply, I just need to suggest this before it becomes a thing as I've been told to. Me and my friends have recently been utilising an idea where we turn off our overlayers which are full clothes that change our appearance, we do this in order to avoid certain strange rules that we must follow when we are being manhunted by the KPD. I thought this was a very creative idea and is very good but of course, without haste the KPD had decided to deem it as breaking the rules. I don't really know why it would be breaking the rules as it is quite literally an IC thing, removing your clothes. A lot of times, they complain that when we remove our clothes, it's there OOC'ly so its there IC'ly which we had to tackle, one way or another. By using this technique, we do a crime, get manhunted but remove all of our clothes and remove any trace of evidence with actions before we go into our skin customization settings in options to remove our overlayers that would incriminate us. Any smart minded criminal would do the same in real life, and I understand that some things have to be fair and balanced, but saying that we can't remove our clothes is quite severe. The people who brought this up to me, are mostly CopRP'ers so you could see why this would benefit them and why they would bring it up. Although, some players like stvu and ulkuva have said that it doesn't really make sense for that to be a rule but apparently the Owner said it is. Let me show an example of this technique, which I avoided to show other players but now I have minimum choice.

upload_2020-8-16_1-44-24.png
[OVERLAYERS ON]

upload_2020-8-16_1-44-59.png
[OVERLAYERS + MASK ON]

upload_2020-8-16_1-45-31.png
[OVERLAYERS OFF]

You can see the efficiency of this technique, but in no way would I deem it as overpowered, it's simply a creative idea to literally make RP a bit more immersive with less complaints. When I showed a Senior Admin, slatt this technique, he was quite impressed and I'm sure he could agree that it has no reason to be removed. On that note, I'll end off by saying thank you for reading this, if you have a reason why this would get denied, please contact me.

Due to some people commenting on this thread, e.g. the person who commented below, I would like to maybe add in that you should be able to change skins after a crime has been committed. I do understand the reason that you have to stay online for an hour unless it's simply AvoidRP, but to say that we can't change skins to continue with our RP after actioning to remove them is quite bizarre. I am not saying this has to be related to whats above but, if we are going to talk about how certain things are quite strange, I'd say that you should probably remove this rule aswell, as a matter of fact it's not a rule but the rule states we cannot "log off" for an hour, I think we should be allowed to change skins, execute the command /hub, then go back on SchoolRP. Doesn't seem like that big of a deal, as any sane criminal would do such.​

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
personally i agree that its silly you cant change clothes after committing a crime. that's kind of like the first thing you do on a bullet point list when you commit a crime. i don't really care for the overlay thing but i just think that you should be allowed to change your skin directly after committing the crime. overlay thing is smart though lol

zodiac

Level 4
edited the thread to support what you said, but I don't mind if that's not implemented, as long as the overlay thing is allowed i'm fine.

zxxo

Level 108
I personally think that we should allow players to exchange attire, though before a man-hunt is called. With this being agreeable, both sides will have an advantage; KPD won't complain about not being eligible in finding the disguised criminals, and GangRP'rs won't complain about how they can't exchange their attire before an officer reaches to them.

I like the idea.

courtneyy

Level 23
The issue is, you guys act like as soon as your clothes are removed your face shape is different, your eyes, your nose, even hair color in a matter of five seconds is different and we can't hunt you down that way. There are also body shapes, heights, and that masks don't fully cover the head (mostly the hair) most of the time. I don't get how its possible but I guess it's a good suggestion nonetheless?

Doubt it'll be accepted though.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Based on the idea that you had suggested, in my mind, I think of GTA player customization...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread