mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

OYOL's BMD Application

OYOL

Level 12
IGN:
OYOL (Main account)
OYOL2 (Alternative account) - Account I will use to apply with.

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I have received one temporary ban for ERP. This occurred in my first day or two of my adventures within SchoolRP.

Describe your activity on the server:
Personally, I'd like to categorize myself as quite the active player in the server! I log on just about daily and usually play for 5 - 10 hours, therefore, I do believe that my appearance is quite frequent on SchoolRP, the server itself, even on weekdays! My activity may, and most likely will fluctuate due to me having work and college to attend. However, I certainly consider myself an extremely active Role-player.

Albeit my recent activity not being to an acceptable standard, this being due to personal reasons, I am now committed and prepared to come back and take on a role such as this one.

Specify your Discord username and if you have a microphone:
My Discord is oyol#0001. In the unlikely event that this changes, this thread will certainly be updated accordingly.

Yes, yes I do! I have an efficient microphone, prepared to hop into voice-chats, private calls, or anything of sorts! Although I may be a tad quiet at first, I am sure I will be able to ease in - with the correct people.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
I currently reside in the United Kingdom, Wales. I want to clarify that when SchoolRP is at its busiest, it is usually around 11:00 P.M for me. I am typically unavailable during these late hours on weekdays; however, on weekends, I am more than happy to attempt to join in with all the chaos that may unfold! This is quite positive as I expect more members to be online during these hours, and I can cater to those in a similar time zone to me, who do not have access to the appropriate support that they require during these unpopulated hours.

I will create a timetable of when I am available to be on the SchoolRP Minecraft server, not Discord. I am almost always available on Discord.

All times below should be taken in the GMT timezone, as well as this, not during holidays.

MONDAY: 2:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
TUESDAY: 7:30 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
WEDNESDAY: 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
THURSDAY: Usually entirely free.
FRIDAY: 2:30P.M. - 5:00P.M.
SATURDAY: Anytime before 11:00 A.M. and anytime after 5:30 P.M.
SUNDAY: Usually entirely free.

I want to state that these times can fluctuate; however, most likely will not. I absolutely will be available more often during holidays.

Whenever I am offline on Discord, unless during college and work hours, I will certainly be available to come online at any given moment, unless doing something at that time. Rapid responses via Discord are almost a guarantee!

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivation to apply for this position, I believe is derived from the passion I feel from SchoolRP's community, both of the forums, Discord, server, whichever platform you may find it on. I've been apart of the server for an extended amount of time. I have been on the server since the middle of 2019 and have been active ever since - except for a brief month or two in early 2022 where I felt as though I was required a break from the chaos that unfolds in SchoolRP. . No, seriously talking, I was overloaded and got burnt out with everything happening and took some time for myself.

My motivation also stems from my previous experiences with the crime faction. In the middle of 2020, I took an interest in the crime faction so, I became involved in GangRP. I was in gangs such as, Ghost, ZT, also known as Zero Tolerance, the Voigt family which at the time was quite a well known crime riddled family. My duration of time GangRP'ing was extremely enjoyable for me and lasted longer than I'd expected. I desire and would certainly feel honoured to acquire a position due to my love for the faction itself.

My experiences and love for the crime faction aside, I have currently been roleplaying as a college student for a countless number of months. After a while, like anything you do on SchoolRP, it got quite boring if I am completely honest and I have now decided that I want to take the next steps in my roleplaying experiences and expand on my knowledge, and understanding. I personally believe, I have the knowledge, experience and willpower to take on this demanding role.

I am also motivated to apply for this position due to the possible challenges and obstacles I may face. I am a practical individual and I don't like it easy. I know the demanding and difficult challenges roles such as this one can bring to the table, and I am willing, and of course able to meet to the high standards required from a worthy candidate. I hope to make new friendships and bonds with people from this possible experience and further boost my reputation within this community.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
My experience. As stated multiple times previously, I have been involved in the crime faction for roughly 2 years and a bit. From my time in this faction, I have not seen many people who were around then that are still playing SchoolRP to this day. My activity certainly shows my level of willingness to take on this role. Accompanied by this, my level of previous experience and knowledge shows my capability and reliability.

Moving on to different aspects that I can provide to the team. I'll set these out listed to avoid any confusion. This will also allow my application to look neater.
Communication
Firstly, why is communication important for an efficient team? Communication acts as the heart of a team. Communication allows individuals to express their thoughts, and opinions on a certain matter. It is used in every faction in the SchoolRP community, including the crime faction! I have shown my ability to communicate in many ways. Recently, I participated in a Volleyball try-out in SchoolRP and was required to communicate with my team to produce an exceptional performance from us all. Without communication, everything becomes 'messy' and unorganised. Talking of organisation. . .
Organisation
Organisation is key within a functioning team. Organisation allows you to take the time to appropriately plan and execute without making costly mistakes. Organisation prevents confusion within a team, which further leads to adequate results / outcomes. I have encountered scenarios where I have been required to show an extent of organisation. An example could include, my time as being a Newly Qualified Teacher in SchoolRP. I had to organise specific lessons, assignments and examinations for each student. Organising efficiently like this allowed me to have more time to actually carry out my tasks with a comforting ease. This applies for any sort of team.
Discipline (Self)
Having self-discipline can allow you to stay focused on your goals and achieve them. Self discipline means that you are able to unconsciously obey orders and instructions from those you look up to and who are above you. Simple acts of self-discipline could be, making sure you arrive on time to an event, it involved any habit which is beneficial to you, and / or someone else. Self-discipline is vital, especially in an environment like the Black Market owns. In such a stressful, and difficult environment, self-discipline allows you to not rely on other people to care, and look after you. . Kind of like a child. In an actual occupation, you are required to have responsibility to carry out simple tasks and instruction without question.

Now, from a moral standpoint I'd prefer not to say that I'm, 'unique' or generally should be seen as 'better' from other individuals applying for the position of a Black Market Dealer, but I do believe that I have a few unique qualities which could make me stand out in a crowd of applicants, this being that I'm incredibly dedicated to the work I feel passionate about, such as an occupation like this one and that I am willing devote my time, and effort to.

Also, leadership. I see myself as both a leader, and a follower. I can take control and lead by example to those around me however, I can also manage tasks and orders given to me and listen to those in the lead.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I can confidently state that I have had my fair share of working with a team. Within SchoolRP, I have had various roles which have required me to work within a team. For starters, here is a list of some examples;
  • Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
  • News Reporter
  • Police Officer
  • Being apart of multiple gangs
  • Trying out for sports, Volleyball to be exact.
All these roles and activities successfully show how my skills, stated above, have been used in effect sufficiently. I would love to say that, I was not fired from any of the jobs listed and do not necessarily have a poor reputation in other factions. I will not go into full detail about each experience however, I have certainly had a lot of experience with team work within SchoolRP.

Something else that has also been stated above, the most crucial team I have been involved in, which relates to the crime faction, is my experiences within different gangs. I personally think that an applicant with experience in this faction would be more beneficial for this role due to the knowledge that they already possess.

I specifically enjoy the idea of progressing over time, whether this be in rankings, reputation, etc. I believe that the Black Market Dealer role would be extremely suitable for me, taking into account my experience and desire to be a successful, helpful, and a reliable resource.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
I have noticed that some bladed weapons, for example the Sai, are unable to remove limbs and / or minor appendages. I do not necessarily agree with this due to the fact that most, if not any blade realistically should be able to. This is purely due to realism and I think that this would truly be a beneficial implementation.

I do apologise for my lack of creativity, especially with suggestions however, this was the first rule I noticed that changed upon my return to SchoolRP this year after my short break.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
I am certainly familiar with these rules and the player conduct on the server.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
I am familiar with this and I full-heartedly agree with it.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I am.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
I will certainly not be revealing any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others.

IC INFORMATION:

Full Legal Name:
Biyakuya Sanaga

Criminal Alias:
"VENDETTA"

Age & Occupation:
29, unemployed currently.

Gender & Marital Status:
Male, single.

Ethnicity & Race:
Asian, white.

Known Languages:
Japanese, Swedish and French.

Former Associations/Occupations:
No previous occupations / associations.

Highest Level of Education:
Bachelors degree in Criminology.

Physical/Mental Ailments:
None.

Known Family Members:
None.

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Biyakuya would be a tall man with a well built figure. Standing at the height of roughly 7'1", his rather deep, allaying voice accompanied this factor perfectly. He is usually seen dressed tidily but, almost young for his age. His hair was a mess, often left uncared for, yet clean. Heizo carried along a slight aroma of some sort of manly cologne which seemed expensive. He has quite the baby looking face, mainly due to his eyes which stand out from the rest of his visible features. The male would have a hidden scar on his knee which is in between three and six inches in length.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Biyakuya is a serious and concealed individual. Often, he can be seen as rude to the average person however, to those closer, he decides to enlighten his personality which truly expresses his actual person. He is a thoughtful, kind and caring individual to most people he meets. His abrupt demeanour makes the man seem threatening and to some, intimidating, for sure. People such as his family and friends, those closer to Biyakuya, would describe him as reliable and comforting, truly, he had a warm personality. Biyakuya lacks respect and care to those that are unknown to him and does not trust anyone.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)
Biyakuya Sanaga was born and raised in the Kyoto, Japan. Coming from the interior of a poor and abusive household, he desperately needed help as soon as possible. He stayed in the Kyoto, living with his mother and two sisters. His father passed away when he was extremely young from alcohol poisoning. His mother was not financially stable when looking after Biyakuya throughout his teenage years. When Biyakuya was roughly 15, his two sisters became heavily involved in drugs and affiliated with a local gang. He attempted and tried his best to get them out of that lifestyle but came to no avail. He finally came to the decision that he needed to report the situation to his local Police Department. His two sisters were later arrested for the affiliation of the gang, possession and use of drugs. His mothers mental health became worse at this and he felt at fault. He was guilty. Around this age, Biyakuya became the father of Carmel Tahra. At the age of 19, He took board and made his way over to Karakura, Japan with his daughter, Carmel. He met people online who visited and also lived in Karakura and decided that it was suitable for him. The education was deemed phenomenal and that is exactly what he needed. He travelled to Karakura, leaving behind his mother and two sisters for a much better quality of life. He found a job at the age of 25 as a Janitor for the school of Karakura. He stayed here for three years - until the age of 29 - and has now decided to use his Bachelor degree in Criminology to seek out a job within the Black Market. He found himself at the start of a dark pathway which may lead to his crime riddled future. He is currently waiting on a response for his completed application.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
One could describe the day as a deathly cold. The citizens of Karakura were minding their own business, but Biyakuya had other plans.

Where are you? Biyakuya would begin to conversate with an unknown individual over his phone.

The aggravating sound of the phone call hanging up would play loudly. Biyakuya sighed heavily, casually leaning against the wall that stood behind him. Then, a dark figure appeared from the entrance.

A voice of a male echoed, You got it for me? Three hundred thousand, correct? Biyakuya nodded, not saying a word. Biyakuya possessed a mask which was able to muffle his voice, and cover his true identity.

The male handed Biyakuya his money, and he handed him the weapon of choice.

Thank you. Said the customer's voice. It was raspy, almost like he was seriously unwell. It was off-putting, to say the least.

He didn't reply, slightly nodding his head, able to maintain a stern, ice-cold look on his face. His eyes menacingly stared at the male as he walked off, clearly on edge. He did not show any emotion with his mouth, not even a smile or a smirk.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
Since my previous unsuccessful application, I decided to familiarise myself with the crime faction to a better extent and become more involved, in hope to boost my chances for this application. As well as this, I have also engaged with the School Faction as a Librarian. I decided to do this as a new experience and to give myself some more team experience which can further aid my chances at being accepted as a Black Market Dealer.

As well as this, I have successfully involved myself more in the crime faction by roleplaying in a gang, on the Minecraft account named 'OYOL'. I have decided to do this as I believe that it will provide adequate experience which may increase my chances at being accepted onto this role. My recent experiences within Bonten have allowed me to develop a suitable understanding of the crime faction, since after my short break, I did become unfamiliar with new rules etc.

With all this in mind, I truly believe that this position is suitable for someone like myself; considering my experience, knowledge, reputation and reliability.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread