Rebel

Level 53
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

GhostlyRebel

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
GhostlyRebel#7448

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a microphone but sometimes it fails to work on discord for some unknown reason and sometimes it works but other then that I do join vc's as long as my mic works that day.

How old are you? (Optional):
I am eighteen years old and I turn nineteen in a few months.

What is your time zone?:
EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I will be sure to give an inactivity notice before going inactive if for any reason I must do so with a reason and how long I will be inactive.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a fairly active person on the server and I am usually on every day of the week for a few hours at a time. I am sometimes even online from 9 AM to 10 PM at night but that is only sometimes and not everyday I am online like that. Sometimes I am only online for a little while as I do have other things to do sometimes.

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, I have two previous bans but only one I am listing as the other is quite shameful for me to even admit and the one that I am comfortable at listing will be listed below, both were permanent.

Asking for Money OOCly

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-rebelliousghost.44679/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelliousghost-spanish-application.43519/
Accepted
Rebelzanes-sociology-teacher-application.34896 Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/assistant-nurse-rebelzane1.31453/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/snowtokyos-ban-appeal.21255/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-teacher-app-alt.26141/
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sugaissweets-pe-application.21379/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/doctor-application-rebelzane1.33169/ Denied

I have a lot more applications and there are too many to even list as it would also take forever to even list them all as there are probably over 50 of them that would need to be listed so I am limiting them to just a few.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
On this account Grade12 currently.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am applying to be a History teacher.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
For a while I was thinking what could I even attempt with something I like, there is not many roles I actually enjoyed or I thought I would have enjoyed but after talking with a friend who was one of the best teachers for a while on the server she convinced me to reattempt being a teacher as we both feel like I have matured in a good way since I was last a teacher as well we both feel I am ready to attempt this again so I am making this application and hopefully someday I can show my capability as a teacher if accepted in the near future if possible.

I also enjoy History. It has been my best subject in school for the longest time and I know I am very capable of performing much better as a teacher if accepted this time around then the other times. I also would like to add if accepted I will try my hardest to do well and not give up as I've matured I feel like but some may think otherwise with the maturity.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I do understand this.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Classroom logs are basically there to help you and the faction leader keep track of the total amount of classes a teacher has done during the month. At the end of month it helps with calculating the total amount of yen the teacher will get paid and it also helps with not lying so if you do not log the class the class will not count for your paycheck at the end of the month. Once it reaches the first the count resets back to 0 so if you got your 15 done for the month after the first that total amount would reset and go back to 0 then would go back to counting at that end of the month.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
The strict roles of a teacher while being in class is;
No Swearing
No Eating
Raise your hand to speak
Be polite to both your fellow students and the teacher(s)
No phones

This is only a few of them and there are more rules of a classroom but these are the main ones.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have many different experiences in roleplay, I have been involved in the police roleplay, fighting type roleplay in the past, medical type roleplay, a few times as teacher roleplay as well as students. I have learned how to roleplay many different ways in my time on the server with each and every role I have been on the server which makes my time easier and easier on the server. With all these experiences in mind I feel it has made me the person I am today with knowing how to roleplay properly and thanks to that I am able to do everything properly and what is expected of me as a long time member of the server.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning: Head Department
↳ Description: This is the lead of a teacher subject they are typically the person who has been a teacher for a good while and if I am correct you must be a extremely good teacher to be considered, for example if someone is a English teacher the top role meaning the very first role is HD.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: This is the role right under HD this is typically the role that the person isn’t extremely new to the teacher faction and is right after they have been ranked up to Qualified Teacher right after NQT.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: This is the role that means you are just fresh out of training and just finished training as a teacher and is right under QT in meanings of teacher roles, this is the bottom of the bottom with training of being a Teacher.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: This is basically the way bottom of the list of roles of the teacher faction, this is the role you are typically given when you are first accepted as a teacher into the faction and you would require training from someone before you get ranked up to the next part of the faction.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

They are meant to be a role model for students both in-game and out-of-game and be there to help students learn to the best of their ability. They are to teach with a good attitude and be polite to their students and fellow teachers they are also there to help students build structure to their personality. The teachers have a salary of 350,000¥ for their base lessons they are required to do in a month of 10 classes at the end of the month and for every 5 classes another 50,000¥ is added to the 350,000¥ so lets say if you do 20 classes at the end of the month you would have gained 400,000¥ at the end and it continues on with every 5 classes you do during that month the max of extra classes you can hold by the end of the month is 3 times the 5 extra classes so if you do the max of 5 extra classes you would have 450,000¥ by the end of the month which is the original amount as before. In their spare time they may plan lessons, hang out or do what they want when it is not school hours as teachers do not have to confined to the job as long as it is legal and they don't get in trouble as teachers also have a life outside of the school.

Due to the extra changes may be confusing of the wording to be safe I am clearing that up, the base payment for 10 classes is 350,000¥ and you can do 5 classes but the max amount of times you can do 5 classes is three times so by the end of month you would get 350,000¥ + 50,000¥ (three times) = 500,000¥ so basically at the end of the month you would get a total of 500,000¥ if you do the 10 classes + the 5 three times.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are extremely important to SchoolRP due to the fact the server itself is based on a real life functioning school. The teachers are meant to make it a bit more realistic for the server, the teachers are also there for the students to help them learn both ICly and OOCly but it is mostly for IC terms for the teachers. The teachers are needed to keep the server function as a SchoolRP server and without them it would be basically just CityRP without teachers or the school which the owners and staff does not want the server to be mostly CityRP and wouldn’t be what the owner originally created the server wanted at all.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCo
“Must have should have could have”

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

He has dark brown hair that is brushed a bit back with a black suit and tie. The suit would be very well managed and would seem very well kept up with, the suit would not be too big or too small would fit him perfectly, he would also have brown eyes with an Italian accent to him. He would have a very positive outlook on his students and believes his students can achieve anything if they put their mind to it along with the hard work as well. He also has a very positive outlook on the other teachers as well, he has the same type of mindset for the other teachers and for both he respects them and knows his boundaries when it comes to them as well. He has a very kind personality, he is a very caring person and cares for everyone he meets but not too much that makes them uncomfortable. He is also very much like this with friends and family. He plans on being a teacher for as long as he possibly can and be there for the students and teach them all the knowledge he may need to know in order to succeed as a good teacher and hopefully be someone everyone can look up to.

Everyone is unique in their own way even if they are similar, being unique is what makes a person. He is different as he is friendly but also serious but never is rude or yells at anyone, he knows when to be serious and when not to be he also knows when not to be too friendly but at the same time not get angry whenever something happens, he also knows how to remain calm in situations.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
The first thing I would do is ask them to stop swearing in school and if they refuse to do so I would ask them one more time and if they still refuse to stop swearing on the school grounds I would lastly ask them again but this time say if they do not stop they will get detention, if they still refuse to stop I would order detention for the end of the school for the students involved in this. Lastly if they still don’t stop even in detention I would take the last resort and inform the school principal on what is occurring and figure out the next course of action.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would firstly attempt to get their attention by either clapping to hopefully get their attention or by not yelling but just raising my voice just enough for the entire class to listen to me and not disrupt any other class that is possibly next to me and some stopped but some are still going for the remaining students I would give the ones that are still going a warning once again but mentioning detention this time, if they still refuse to listen to me I would issue detention for the people still going for after school.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He acts very polite in the teacher’s lounge, he is very respectful and greets them all with a friendly manner. He cares about his fellow teachers and treats them with kindness, he is always happy to be around his fellow teachers while in the teachers lounge.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He would chalk in his right hand as began to write his “Mr. Hamilton” with the name of the lesson they will be doing that day in neat and precise handwriting that would also be easy for everyone to read in his class.

/me He would walk around the silent classroom as his students took a test, footsteps echoing throughout the silent classroom as he went down each row of desks where his students were sitting, ensuring everything was going smoothly for the students taking the test.

/me He would sit down at his desk with a pen in his right hand going through tests marking them one at a time, moving them from the pile of ungraded tests to the side once graded on the desk to the left of him in a neat and precise order.

/me Would have a stack of ungraded test papers in hand handing them out, he would be going down each aisle of desks handing out single sheets of paper for the test to his students sitting at their desks.

Backstory
Lorenzo Hamilton
July 20th, 1981
This was the day Lorenzo was born in the city of Florence, Italy his mother was a History Teacher and his father worked at a museum from a very young age he was interested in what his mother did mostly and often watched her grade homework at home for her students, he would also watch his mother plan lessons at home on the weekend while being fascinated by her work and was very interested in what she had to do.

August 3rd, 1985
This was a devastating day for Lorenzo, his father passed away sadly due to an accident and during this time his mother had to get a second job after she worked at the school in an attempt to take care of Lorenzo to the best of her ability but things didn't turn out so well. She ended up putting Lorenzo in an orphanage in order to try to give him a better life than what they had at the time. He spent a few years in the orphanage in Florence, Italy even though his mother had to give him up he still looked up to teachers.

November 18th, 1995
Lorenzo was fourteen years old at this time, he was still in the orphanage as well but this was the date he received the news he was getting adopted by a family that was on vacation in Italy. The woman already had three kids when she adopted him. She was also a Science Teacher and her kids took an instant liking to him at this point of time. He still looked up to teachers at this point in time but decided when he was fourteen years old he wanted to be a History Teacher like his biological mother when he was older. Eventually they went back to Spain but eventually moved to Karakura, Japan.

August 13th, 1999
This was the day he started attending college in Karakura, Japan where his mother worked and so did his siblings. He also still has the aspiration of being a teacher that has never changed for him. His adoptive mother cared for him like he was her biological like the other kids she had, he didn’t stop learning how to be a teacher even in the tough moments of life and school.

March 5th, 2000
This was the year his mother had left Karakura and all her kids all together. It was a sad time when she decided to leave town when Lorenzo was twenty years old and her biological kids were a little bit older than him. His siblings never left him behind either even though she left them all to somewhere that is unknown, she left without word all of the sudden but even then didn’t give up on being a teacher.

May 20th, 2003
This was the year he graduated from college and went on a hunt for a job as a teacher outside of Karakura for the time being where he became a teacher for a school right outside of town, he became a teacher for 1st graders for four years in that town. Eventually he became a teacher for 4th graders in that for three years in the same town, he eventually became a teacher for 6th graders and 7th graders which lasted for a few years.

November 1st, 2021
Many years later after working a bunch in another town he decided it was time to move back into Karakura, Japan to become a teacher at the local high school in town and be around his family once again and be there for his older siblings for when they need him to be around to be there for them

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Lorenzo Hamilton

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Lorenzo

Preferred Name:
Mr. Hamilton

Age (Minimum is 27):
40 Years old

Religious Denomination:
Buddhism

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Italian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

4 Years 1st Grade Teacher
3 Years 4th Grade Teacher
4 Years 6th Grade Teacher
6 Years 7th Grade Teacher
2 Year restaurant worker while in high school in Spain.

Total of 19 years of work experience.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Education

Minors:
History

Native Languages:
Italian

Other Languages:
Korean
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes, I do have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
I know due to my recent run ins with the rules my chance has gone down increasingly but I do feel I am good enough to attempt this application

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending
As you've been a Teacher before with low activity, DM me on Discord with confirmation you'll be active this time around. @KimiNoUso#9999

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
As you've been a Teacher in the past, you'll start your career as an NQT, however, you'll need to pick a different subject.

Users who are viewing this thread