mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted P.E Teacher Application

Evangelicals

Level 8
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?: MitsuEvan2
How old are you?: 20 years of age
Do you have any previous bans?: one on having a taser and accidentally using it, and not telling the staff I had it though it was in the past and I've gotten better.

What Country are you from?: South Korea, (KST)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): MitsuEvan#2183

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I am aware of where to find the answers.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, and I understand it clearly, im online quite a lot for a few hours after I'm off of my Main account.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes, I understand that everything is to be documented on the "Teacher's Roster".

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I'm online every single day, the forums im not online as often but I do check it frequently if I posted an application in, on the server im online every day for a few hours

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Korean language app (Accepted)
French language app (Accepted)
College app (Accepted)
Police Application (ALT) (Accepted)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I mostly just want to test it out, I've never been able to try as a teacher since it didn't seem like my thing, when I actually looked into it and found that doing P.E would make things a bit more interesting for myself, putting students through the pressure and stress, and learn about everyone's limits and how i can find them. I thought that being a Physical Education would be interesting for me to expand my knowledge on it and how other teachers do it in the real world, P.E always looked so interesting and so easy to teach but it might not be but the only way ill figure it out is if i try it out for myself.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: Yes, I've got some roleplay experience. Mostly from other games like Arma 3, Black Desert, and other non-SRP related platforms like discord and in the past Amino. I've been Minecraft roleplaying since 2010, Most of them were City, Apocalypse, Military and a company secretary in the past. When it comes to grammar in roleplay and such, I'm a little above average about it. Even at my age, I'm still having trouble pronouncing words and such, mostly because English isn't my first language and most of the time I need to ask people how things are spelt. I’ve also been playing on this server for about three or so years now, and I get the gist of how things work on SRP.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: Yes, I have read it a couple of times already. I understand it and I also understand that it no longer applies to RP, instead we now have the code of conduct and the teacher OOC rules. I have also read those thoroughly and I fully understand them.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are where teachers keep track of activities inside their classroom during class hours. Everything has to be monitored or logged inside that specific classroom that you're teaching in. Using classroom logs will also help your experience in teaching. For example, reading through the class logs you typed in, could help you make your teaching experience more efficient. It is also an efficient way to keep track of how many classes you’ve done within that month.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: For starting a school field trip, you must fill in the School Field Trip Application, though that doesn’t exist anymore due to the Faculty Handbook being replaced so I assume you’d have to contact either the principal or vice-principal and request it.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  • Students must respect the teacher and other students alike.
  • Verbal or physical harassment will not be tolerated, both students and classroom monitors.
  • Any types of violence will not be tolerated.
  • You must raise your hand before speaking or asking a question.
  • Lying or dishonesty will lead you nowhere. Use common sense and be honest.
  • Cell phones or any other types of electronics are prohibited inside class hours.
  • The disrupting class would lead you getting kicked out of class for the entire lesson.

Summarize your previous RP experiences (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I've been roleplaying for about five or so years and I have many experiences as a high-school student in-game, I watch and observe the teachers and how they do things to get an idea. I’ve also been on the server for about three or so years now, and as mentioned, I can easily understand how SchoolRP works in general, and how to act to get along with others. I also have a general understanding of the rules and I know that there are certain things that I can and can not do.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of the Department is in-charge or responsible for making lesson plans and curriculum. They are also responsible for keeping the other teachers below them in check, meaning the ensure that the lesson plans they have are relevant to the subject and make sure they aren’t acting up.

- QTLS: Qualified teachers in learning skills are able to host a class without the Head of the Department. They have a good understanding of their subject and is usually helping the newly qualified teachers gain a list of teaching.

- NQT: Newly qualified teachers - A teacher who is new to the field of education. They need permission from the Head of the Department to host a class. They are new but are still responsible for their actions and must abide by the rules like anyone else.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

A teacher has to be patient and ambitious when it comes to student’s academic tracking. Their job is to help every student to become successful, as they’ll have a future career ahead of them. They also have to be able to know what to do in any situation that they or the students can be placed in.

Teachers are paid by how many classes they do, the minimum requirement is fifteen classes per month, more is better. If they complete the fifteen or more classes within that month they are paid ¥150,000. If they reach their fifteen or more classes early, for every five classes they do an extra ¥50,000 gets added to their monthly paycheck.

Teachers also should teach in a way that the students understand and aren’t bombarded with information that they can’t understand. The atmosphere of the classroom should be quiet and diligent. Also, in a teacher spare time, they should be planning classes mostly or helping the school or students and if not, they’re living their life like a normal person.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are extremely important to SchoolRP because without them SchoolRP wouldn’T have a school which is necessary. Without teachers, SchoolRP would become a CityRP and that would defeat the purpose of it.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, should have, and could have. All of which is the school’s planning system of MoSCo, though this isn’t stated in any of the newer remade documents, I got this information from the previous faculty handbook.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs.
How does she look like?

Taiga Cadieux is a short French Female standing at five-foot2 inches, she has a bandage across the bridge of her nose, pale skin with a natural blush and freckles, sorbet orangey-pink eye contacts and strawberry blond hair, her ears are pierced. she'd have a small sniper tattoo on her shoulder from her time in the army hidden under her clothing.

What makes her unique and different?
In the four years of being the army she learned a lot on how people are, and a lot of fear was pushed into her when she became MIA, she found out her co-worker did not find her but found her gun, she felt so lost at the time and when she came back to Karakura she was eager to find her friends again and show them they’re okay. She has a love for training people and helping people and she seems to enjoy wearing coloured contacts, her usual pair would be a sorbet orange coloured pair.

What is her outlook on students? What about other teachers?
She sees the students as the learner and that's all she would ever see them as, of course taking in information about the student, their pros and cons in classes and that not only was she one in the past but that if they have something important to say she needs to listen and see if she can do anything about it depending on the situation. With other teachers and professors, she sees them with more authority and that she will get there in the future but that she can even learn from them.

What is her personality like?
Her personality is more on the calm and collected side till a student ruins her day then she can be a little crude but it's mostly because if a student doesn't show their best effort she assumes she has to put more onto them to find their weak points and use it to make things easier for herself and the other students.

What is her plan for the future?
Her plan for the future is to get married, have kids and move out of the small apartment she lives in, keeping the past she had in mind and hopefully visit her mother and father if they’re still around.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Taiga would firstly, ask them nicely to stop what they’re doing and behave. If it gets out of hand, they’ll receive detention after school. If it's any worse, she’d stay professional and calm as she reports to other teachers that are higher than him or school staff to help with the situation.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
If the class isn’t listening. Taiga would tell them to line up in a perfect line formation, yelling them to drop down and do either twenty push-ups, sit-ups or burpees. If one student messes up, the whole class will have to start again if there isn’t any teamwork. It’ll add up more reps, more than twenty if they don’t work together as a team. If they still fail to comply with Taiga, she would kick them out from her class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
In the lounge, Taiga is normally either going over school assignments or going over what she's going to provide for the next class if she's alone of course. When Taiga isn't alone she would continue to go over work but talk with the other teachers about how their class went to make conversation, but she would stay on top of things just till the bell rang then she heads back to her class for another lesson. Her attitude would be calm and passive, yet welcoming for the majority of the time and she would seem mostly relaxed towards her co-workers normally being slightly quiet she’d jump into conversations if she had something to say.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd be standing at the front of the row of students sitting in the grass of the field, both hands on her hips. Watching the students keep quiet before beginning her class.

/me She’d look around at the field of students sitting down in nice neat rows, nodding while slightly mouthing numbers to herself, seeming to be getting a headcount of the students.

/me Grabbing her checklist she’d go over today's class briefly before telling the students to stand up and stand at attention before she gives the lesson plan.

/me she’d walk up to a student, observing their technique as her face would light up with joy and she’d smile at the student, giving them a thumbs up and continuing to walk around at the other students doing their laps.

/me She’d yell to the students to form into lanes of four with four students in each, standing perfectly in line before giving out scores.

Backstory

Taiga Cadieux was born in Paris, France. Her father was a Local Arms dealer for military guns and gear there in France, while her mother was never around due to her being a Nurse. By the age of five, her father enrolled her in Elementary school. Taiga was always fascinated and interested in combat and taekwondo to protect herself. By the age of fourteen, Taiga and her Father moved to Victoria, Canada. BC. The reasoning being that she was struggling to keep her chin up because of her mother never around and she was getting bullied a lot. Her and her father would stay in Canada while her Mother, would stay behind continuing her nurse work and providing them with aid, financially out in France in a hospital, over a video call Taiga’s mother would teach her what she knew about first aid just in case something happened while her father taught her a lot about the Army.

As Taiga enrolled into a high school for the first time after being Homeschooled for a bit between each year, she became interested in engineering, as she was put into her first-ever Engineering class. she would start doing sketches of car engines, computers, cars and steering wheels, other times even cars fully, and each year she’d be doing something different if that was putting in bolts or changing tires in her high school shop. Taiga would become a pretty good student in engineering, according to her High school engineering teachers. Taiga also spent time with her father at his shop, helping clean guns, dust shelves and even reorganize gear.

As she graduated from her High School year, she really wanted to go to college first. After she finished college, she’d decided to enlist in the Canadian Army mostly, but does Aid with the US Army if it is needed at the age of nineteen. she would attend BMT for twelve months and graduate basic, assigning her to the MOS, as a sniper. She would serve for four years until she ended up going ‘MIA’ for a year.

At the age of twenty-three, Taiga would come back home to Victoria, Canada. BC. to proceed and finish with her college education on becoming a Physical Education Teacher. The reason for her wanting to become a P.E teacher is that she wanted to share her love of running and being athletic along with showing students that she can find limits quickly. knowledge from what she learned in the army and while in middle school to college. She told her mother that now that she was twenty nine that she’d move to Karakura, Japan and begin to teach there as a Physical Education teacher.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Taiga Cadieux
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms.
Given Name(s): Taiga
Preferred Name: Ms. Cadieux

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): N/A
Working Experience (# of years): 5 Years serving in the Canadian Army.

Academic Degree: Associates, Associate of Engineering
Year of Graduation: 2016
(Majors): Kinesiology
Minors: Computer Science

Native Languages: French
Other Languages: Japanese, Korean, Russian, Ukrainian.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TEFL
Preferred Teaching Subject: physical Education

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
Wonderful application, welcome to the team!

Please DM me on Discord - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread