mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted P.E - Teacher change subject (CherryRP)

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: CherryRP

How old are you?: 14

Do you have any previous bans?: I had no bans so far whatsoever.

What Country are you from?: I am from Israel, and I live here in Israel.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do, hatola#1468

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: yes, I understand the most answers are found in the roleplay documents.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: It is obvious to be demoted if I am inactive, for this means that I will not be useful to the RP community any longer. Therefore, I understand and acknowledge this part fully. if I want to be inactive I need to post an application in #highschool-inactivity-logs.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes, I understand that all classroom activity must be recorded on the “Teacher Roster” thread.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: on a regular day, I am on the server for 10-14 hours roleplaying most of the time. In the forums, I’m not so active but I check 3 times everyday for interesting threads and new updates to the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Collage Application:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/college-application.22571/ (ACCEPTED)

Language Application, Italian:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-application-badmay.23580/ (ACCEPTED)

Language Application, French:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application-badmay.23584/ (Denied)

Language Application, French:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application-v2-badmay.23642/ (ACCEPTED)

Language Application, Korean:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-orangerp.27084/(ACCEPTED)

Brain Cancer Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/brain-cancer-application-orangerp.26892/ (ACCEPTED)

PTSD Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pstd-application-orangerp.27561/ (ACCEPTED)

Teacher Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-badmay.25265/ (ACCEPTED)

Professor Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-college-professor-application-cherryrp.29079/(DENIED)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:First and foremost, my current character's dream is to become a teacher one day and it would be wonderful to actually have her as a teacher in roleplay and role-play as my character who have achieved her dreams. My second motivation is the fact that I will be able to meet a whole new group of people, that being other teachers and school employees, and be able to talk with them at the same tone. Last but not least, it would be a great opportunity to expand my roleplay experience by role-playing as a teacher. In the end, I would definitely love to Role-play as a teacher!

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: First of all, I have been playing SchoolRP since December, 2019, so it's obvious I get experience from the time. Second I am on the basketball team, I've been on the team since May (I left for a month and joined back, now I’m the co captain) and it opened to me more options to Role-Play and this is how I got experience. My final experience-like I said before, I've been a high school teacher since June and now, I have experience from teaching so this can benefit me if I do get accepted as a college professor.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: Yes, I have read it

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are logs that are to be recorded, in order to get the correct payment for the month, the classroom logs we need to put in discord chat and inside the log we need to write the date, the place and more like that. Logs are important for it determines your income/wage, and it is obviously important to record it.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: First of all, I determine what sort of tour and what to do on the trip afterwards, I go to the place and see how many students there will be and if the site is suitable for the learning process. Then I'll go to my Department Manager and ask him if he feels the journey is appropriate and if he approves the journey I will give him the specifics of the journeys to the school director. I'll take an assistant teacher to accompany me on the ride.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. No phones and music. If a student plays his or her electronic device, his or her phone\amazon alexa will be confiscated.
  2. No screaming or talking, if you want to talk you need to raise your hand
  3. Do not get up during class.
  4. No food & drink. Only water.
  5. Do not disturb, if something is disturbing you tell the teacher.
  6. Listen to the teacher, if something is misunderstood tell the teacher.
  7. Be respectful to everyone, a student who will not do it will be kicked from the class.
  8. In the case of violence(verbal or physical violence), both (or more) students will be sent to detention, in case they are more severely suspended from school.
  9. No bullying, student are will bully someone will be kicked from the class, in the worse case, he will be in a detention
  10. no vandalism.

Rules for trip:

1. Listen to the teacher and the teaching assistant, if a student makes problems, the teaching assistant may do what they think is necessary, if they think the student needs to go back into the school, the student may come back into the school and in the worst case they will be in detention.
  2. In case of violence, the student will come back into the school and be in detention, if it's a worse case they shall be suspended.
  3. Before the trip, Instructions about if students get lost will be given:
  • The student will not move from their current location, if they have a friend in the class they should call them and tell them about their situation and location.
  • During the tour the teacher/s will count the students.
  • In case a student is lost, the teaching assistant may head to fetch them.
  1. Because it's not on the school grounds, the students must keep a close distance from the teacher\teaching assistant.
  2. The trip is about the school, which means the students need a notebook and writing Tools (unless the teacher says otherwise)
  3. In addition to these rules, most of the usual school rules still apply.
(I have little problem with the numbers, sorry about that)

Summarize your previous RP experience (both in general and on SchoolRP): I have been on SchoolRP since December 2019, and since then I have experienced various types of role-play. Recently I am role-playing as a member of a family widely known across the server & community. To maintain my status as such a family member, I had and have to seriously roleplay. And I said before being in the college basketball team it’s pretty funny sometimes and interesting. When we host tryouts sometimes something funny happens which makes the tryouts fun, and it’s very fun to role-play. Also being a high school teacher- It can be stressful because new players- or maybe delinquent players might mess around a bit. But it’s also fun role-playing as a teacher, because you get to give out assignments and interact with all types of different characters that are high school students.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Also known as Head of Department, they are responsible for the curriculum. Also, they are responsible for the teachers (QTLS & NQT) in their department. If the teachers have questions, they ask them, they need to talk with them if they want to do a trip, or if they have a problem with what to teach.HD is the highest degree for teachers.

- QTLS: Also known as Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills Is the badge of professionalism for teachers.this is the badge u get after u finish the NQT. against NQT, they have more hours from them and they can Intervene in discipline cases and can to teach something that supposedly doesn't help(like music). They have the abilities to teach because they passed the training.

- NQT: Also known as a newly qualified teacher, is a teacher who only got the QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), they teach like QTLS but their schedule is a little different from them, they need do teach class and more, but they can't Intervene in discipline cases and can't bring them extra responsibility that doesn't teach (like music) without help from a teacher. the NQT takes one full academic year.

Teacher Knowledge
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

The first purpose the teachers need to Serve is to teach the kids, I'm not talking only about Math or English, the teachers with the students most of the days. the teachers need to educate the kids and give to them personal example. the second purpose they need to serve is the "learning", they need to teach because without them the students will be without future. the salary the teachers get depends on the teacher rank: the NQT get 22,237£~32,515£, the QTLS get 49,065£~70,540£ and the HD get 54,223£~121,749£(all the things writing about Inner London(UK), the salary only about 2019-2020.). I'm game, teachers get 300,000 for 15 classes, after that when they are doing 5 classes they get an extra 50,000.

Teachers are known to be the root and the backbone of the current and future generations, however, they are still normal human beings and do other things outside of their classrooms. It is another case when they are inside their classroom. They are somewhat looked at to be another parent for everyone in the classroom, they teach them the knowledge and things for life beyond school. When teaching a lesson, no matter the size of the class, the students, or other factors. The teacher should always stay modest and fair in terms of the education they are giving. They cant have favoritism towards one as that may affect the mental state of other students and cause low self-esteem. They should also be well prepared for the lessons, so in a lesson. They have a perfect clue on where to start and end as well as getting through the class with clear explanations for the students. It's extremely important for the teacher to be in a good mental state themselves during lessons as their actions may impact how the students take in the knowledge. In conclusion they should always be fair, well prepared, and ready to teach kids which would be the new future that will push the world toward new directions!

Teachers might be seen and respected by many people by their huge contributions to society. However outside of their classrooms they are still normal humans just like every other human being. They spend their time reading, enriching, and deepening their understanding of the world and their knowledge base. They would also be working hard to keep their physical and mental wellbeing as its extremely crucial for teachers to be healthy no matter mentally or physically, They could spend time on working out, going on a run and having a chat with mates which is a really good way to relax from their intense mental pressure on a daily basis.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are obviously an important factor of SchoolRP for without them, it would not be a complete “School Role-Play”. They have an important job to sustain the server with entertainment by making classes and staying at school grounds, keeping an eye out for students. The activity of the teachers would ultimately determine the activity of the server, as most of the time, students are at school.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: the lesson planning system the school work on him is MoSCoW method: Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have.

Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Annie Dot Mondai is a Japanese-french young woman, seemingly standing at 5'4 with porcelain skin and long wavy ginger hair. She'd possess the eyes of empty shades of grey and a scar across her neck. When you look at her, you see 2 tattoos. One on her left hand, It seems like a strange language, but it is revealed in Hebrew, the word translates its “world” (In Hebrew: ” עוֹלָם” ). The second tattoo on her leg, it looks like a scythe with flowers on him. Also, when Annie is smiling she has dimples, and on her cheeks she has freckles. Annie always looks like she from the movie, she thinks that's what makes her special.

Annie is known in the community as a kind-hearted and helpful person. When talking to friends she is described as a friend everyone would hope to get as she treats everything to the best possible fairness and doesn't like applying her judgments to others as she understands that everyone is a unique person. She is also very caring for the people around her. When in trouble she is always there for them. And remembers the goods others bring to her as well. She never forgets what other people have done for her as she hates bringing trouble to other people and prefers to keep them to herself….even if she will be so mad she will keep that to herself, she trying to be calm and peaceful every day, but she human and sometimes its can to ‘erupt’ and even if it will erupt, she will not be angry on others, she will keep that to herself (like I said before that)

In the future, Annie doesn't want to change so many things. Annie loves her life, but if you ask her she always wants to be a more good person and to do more good for people, so in the future, she always hopes she will help people who need help. Also, in her future she wants to make a family...even if she has a husband she wants to adopt kids, Annie thinks she cants to have biological kids when so many kids don't have family, and they are in orphanages or foster homes. In conclusion, in the future, Annie just wants to do something good, if it's for people or her family.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Firstly, I will politely ask them to stop cursing and swearing. If they do it again, I will change up my tone and tell them to stop in a harsh manner. Yet, if they continue with the foolish act, I will send them to detention. If detention does not change anything in the student, I will irredeemably send them to the VP or the Principal, depending on the availability.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I will higher up the volume and tell the class to start listening to what I am saying. If that does not seem to be effective, I will intimidate them by clapping my hands together, hopefully grabbing their attention. If that did not do the job, I will hit the desk a bit hard to grab their attention fully. To make sure these acts do not happen, I will ask different questions regarding the topic that we’re learning by calling their names out randomly.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: When my character is in the teacher’s lounge, my character will act pleasantly around other teachers. At the same time, this is her break, meaning she will relax as she is taking a rest. It is the place where she can put everything down and is segregated from the other world, the world where she has to take care of the students and be aware of everything that’s going around her. In the teacher’s lounge, she can be herself and take a break.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me she'd take clay from her storage and give put that in the student's tables.

/me she'd write on the board [subject of the class], she ask the students [about the subject]. after that, she write on the board what the students say.

/me she'd sit on her chair, take a pan and start to check the student's works

/me she'd pick up the paintbrush dipping it in water and swirling it into some pink paint then elegantly swishing it over the plain canvas

/me she'd look at the class and see who rase his hand, she rase her voice and say "Yes, [the name of the student]?"

Backstory
Everything started when Annie was born to a Jewish family in France when she was young, her parents got a divorce because her father was a violent man, and her mother couldn't suffer it anymore. Even though Annie didn't know her father, her mother told her about him, so she didn't want to meet him, but it was different when she was little. When Annie was little she saw other people with their fathers, and she was the only one without a father, because of it Annie had a bad relationship with her mother, but her mother just wanted the best for her, Annie didn't know her father abused her. Few years had passed, and Annie's mother passed away from cancer, Annie didn't have the chance to say goodbye.

Luckily, Annie got adopted by the Terror Majesty family, even though she didn't have a father figure for an unknown reason. Suddenly Annie had a big family. She still had trust issues because of her father, it took her a lot of time to get attached to her family, and she managed to open up only to her older sister, Ravenna. Annie was very close to her older sister, but she didn't understand her feelings, and a tragedy happened. Her older sister killed herself.

Everything started falling apart for Annie. She didn't know what to do and began straying from society. She still needed to carry on at school, so she found a solution. That solution was to work out, she became a swimmer who was hard at first, but Annie got the hang of it even though she isn't in the swim team, she believed she could get there. She also focused on studying and found out she enjoys learning about history.

After a few years, when Annie became 18, everything started working out for her. She made new friends, and since then, they are always with her, and she is delighted. She still misses her mom and older sister, so she visits their graves every single week. Annie went through a lot, but she stayed strong the whole way, and she's planning to keep it that way. When she was little, she didn't understand her mother's request to "stay alive," but she now knows and plans to keep her promise.

When Annie became 19, she started to understand that her family adopted her as a bad person, she ran away, and another family adopted her, Dot's family. Well, Annie now. She was hopeless. Remarkably, she quickly connected with her sisters, and besides, she succeeded in her studies. She began to study art, and that's how she started to build her future. Over the years she studied and graduated with a master's degree when she was only 25 years old, Annie thought what would be the best way to pass on her knowledge, she didn't want to leave it alone to herself. So Annie decided to become a teacher. after half a year she found she cant to teach Art, so she moved from Art to P.E because it was the second subject she learned in the College and in the Highschool. a

In-Character Information
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Annie Cohen Dot Mondai

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs

Given Name(s): Miss Annie, Annie, Ann, An, Anns

Preferred Name: Miss Annie or Ann

Religious Denomination: Judaism

Marital Status: married

Nationality: French, Citizen of Japan

Current Location: City of Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3 years

Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Physical Education, Drama, Art

Minors: Math, History

Native Languages: Japanese, English

Other Languages: Italian, French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education, Drama, Regarding Art Subjects

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): I was Drama teacher, I want to change the subject to P.E

Do you have any questions?: No

THX FOR READING THE APPLICATION

Last edited:

Mistalee

Level 104
APPROVED
- Lovely application, it was a pleasure to read through.
- Your roles both in-game & in the Academics-Server will be changed accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread