Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

CET or GMT+2

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes as is to be expected

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say I’m very active on the server averaging 4+ hours a day. This may vary on weekends if I am doing something that prevents me from getting online or I’m away. Monday-Friday I have school so I am unavailable from 8 am-4 pm but other than that there’s nothing that stops me from being online as much as possible.

Do you have any previous bans?:

Sadly I have been banned. If I’m counting right it’s 2 times both were made when I was new and didn’t really understand the rules of the server. Since then I’ve read up on the rules and I know them like the back of my hand. Both bans were made months ago; since then, I’ve kept a clean record.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

High school grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am applying for PE-Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation for applying as teacher is that I want to try new ways of roleplaying. I’ve tried CombatRP and GangRP both of which have gotten a little boring for me so I am looking to widen my horizons. I’m intrigued as to how AcademicRP works from the teachers point of view and I am excited to have the chance to see it and help other players of the server experience it as students.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes as is to be expected.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The teacher class logs let you know how many classes you’ve held within the month and they are important as they can help you know if you’ve met your quota yet.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

• No speaking while the teacher is speaking, do not interrupt unless it's an emergency.​
  • Raise your hand when wanting to speak or when the teacher asks a question.​
  • Stay in your seats unless told otherwise by someone of authority.​
  • Keep phone use to a very low minimum. I understand if it's important but if it isn't I expect for your eyes to be on me and not your device.​
  • No profanities or insults are to be used in the classroom. I will kick you out​

• Respect the other students let’s keep things civil and friendly​

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been rping on the server for half a year now slowly but steadily learning how the different commands work, how color codes and etc. work. The type of roleplay I am most familiar with is probably CombatRP and GangRP seeing as I’ve spent a lot of my time on the server being in different gangs. Both CombatRP and GangRP have helped me get a good understanding of how DetailRP works. Over the last month I’ve spent my time learning how to add more subtle details to my actions and I believe I’ve gotten quite good at it. I’m excited to get the chance of learning more types of RP and AcademicRP is one I’ve been looking at a lot recently.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The head of the department are in charge of their department and important decisions for the teachers like assisting with events, gathering teachers, disciplining, etc. They have a lot of experience due to the time they have worked as a teacher and their knowledge.
- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is a teacher who has undergone training already and is experienced. They work under the head of a department and can hold classes like normal.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher is someone who has just undergone training they are unexperienced but are allowed to host classes.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: An unqualified teacher is someone who has just gotten accepted they have not received any training and are not allowed to host classes or supervise any clubs.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about how teachers teach and what they do in their spare time.

Teachers are a very important part of society they are the ones who educate those in power they make us qualified to lead our lives. Teachers give us the knowledge and skills needed for us to have a bright future. In SRP the teachers do the same. They try to lead us on the right paths in life keeping us out of trouble and the resources we need to have a bright future. In real life, teachers get average pay of 30$ an hour while on SRP they earn 350k a month with the possibility of getting a 50k bonus for every 5 extra classes they hold over their quota up to three times a month.

Teachers teach in many different ways depending on who they are for example some teachers hand out written exercises while others do more hands-on work. Generally, teachers first introduce a subject explain it, and then continue to hold a lesson about the subject. After the lesson, a teacher may hand out work for the class to do for a grade. A teacher might go over the answers together with the class or they might just correct the answers by themselves and post the grades on a bulletin board for the students to see later. Much like in real life in their free time on the server teachers plan lessons or grade work on the server.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are very important to a SchoolRP server since they are an important aspect of the school portion. They give many different experiences to the players and multiple roleplay possibilities for the players to act out. Without teachers on the server, I don’t know if I could make it through the long school days without classes.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Currently, Karakura Highschool uses ”MoSCo” which stands for Must have, Could have, Should have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Herman is a tall Scandinavian man with an albino complexion standing at about 6’4. He has pale white hair and skin with red piercing eyes. His body would be very well-built and it was clear from just a glance that he had been an athlete in his prime. He carried a soft smile on his face and spoke with a soft tone. His ears would be pierced and he would carry a bunch of earrings along with him wherever he went. As you looked at his hands you could clearly see the different marks and scars on them most of them being from athletic injuries. From one simple look, you would say he is very ordinary and plain but the more you get to know him the clearer of an image of who he truly is would shine through.

He is a nice man with a caring personality who often goes out of his way to help the people around him even though he has no reason to.

Herman looks at his students with a lot of respect and patience he knows school can be hard and boring sometimes since he thought the same thing when he was their age. He treats his students the same way they treat him that being said if you disrespect him too much he may not be very forgiving…

Herman just wants to help people that’s why his hope for the future is to move up the ranks until he is Head of the Department. He would like the ability to use his teamwork skills to make calm and collected decisions that will benefit and be of help his fellow teachers.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Herman would walk up to the group of kids letting out a short ”Language” this didn’t get much of a reaction so he tries again ”Oi. Do y’all need hearing aids?” He’d ask staring down at them with his piercing red eyes. ”This is my second and last warning one more cussword and you lot will be spending the afternoon in detention. Do you understand?” He’d say giving them a stern look before walking to the teacher’s lounge to get a cup of coffee.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Herman would slam a book on his desk to get his student’s attention. The book would read ”Health 101” he’d look out into the classroom with a displeased look on his face before speaking ”Listen up now! If you lot don’t start behaving I’ll stop letting you do the fun work and we can all just sit and read out of this incredibly boring book for the rest of this lesson.”. As the class quieted down he would go back to grading written assignments.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
As Herman walked into the lounge he would take a look around giving the other teachers a wave before walking straight over to the coffee machine to get a fresh cup of joe. He was tired from his students being rowdy he’d sigh slightly before taking a sip out of the mug and starting some small talk with another teacher.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He sat at his desk an excited smile on his face watching the students walking in and sitting down. He’d sip from his cup of coffee waiting for everyone to be seated before speaking ”Welcome everyone!”

/me Herman would sit quietly in his chair as he waited for the students to take their seats. As he saw everyone in their seats he stood up flashing a smile to them “Alright guys since you’ve been working hard I think I should give you a reward!” he turned to the board and wrote “Suggestions!” before turning to the class again. “Today you guys get to choose what we do!”

/me He stood at the edge of the volleyball court watching his students closely as he scribbled down their input into the match. As he saw one of the kids a perfect spike he would yell out “Good work! Keep it up!” before continuing to note down how the game was transpiring.

/me
As he sat in his chair quietly grading his students written assignments he would look up to see if anyone needed help. As he did so he would notice most of his class weren’t actually doing the work he had given them. He let out a sigh before standing up from his desk. “Guys I’m serious start working on the task I assigned you. If you all finish before class is over we can go to the dodgeball courts.” He sat back down looking at them closely to make sure they got to work before looking back down at the assignments.

Backstory

Herman was born in a small town in his country of origin, Sweden. He was born to Anna and Jakob Henrysson as their third child. Growing up he would watch his brothers play soccer together in the yard and when he turned 8 he would practice in secret so that he could play with them. As time went on he would spend his days outside playing soccer and basketball with his brothers. He got better and better and 12 he would try out to play on the same team as his older brothers. Since he had been practicing since he was a young boy the trains took particular notice of his playing and added him to the roster. He quickly outplayed his teammates and moved up the teams quickly and by the time he was 14 he had already become so good he was playing with both of his brothers. The three of them would tear their opponents apart as they dribbled up the field scoring goals and winning matches all over Sweden.

At 18 he was bought into a Japanese team and started playing for them showing off his skills to the Japanese people. He would travel with his new friends from city to city eventually ending up in Karakura. As he stepped off the bus he looked around and fell in love instantly. He bought a small apartment and quit playing soccer deciding to focus on his studies for a while before getting into soccer again. He would slave away in P.E class falling in love with the idea of teaching students Physical Education and deciding that that would be his future job as soon as he graduated.

After his graduation, he would grab an application form for Teacher and take it home posting it up on his fridge. He would start sending regular letters to his family back in Sweden as they cheered him on and helped him fill the application out as best they could. His dad told him that no kid would get a job without any experience in the field first so he got a job as a grocery store worker and another coaching a small soccer team. With a couple of years of work experience, he decided to finally send the application in hopes to bring his love of sports and physical activities to the young residents of Karakura.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Herman Fellert
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Herman
Preferred Name: Mr. Fellert

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Swedish
Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: Bachelor
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Communication and Psychology
Minors: Teaching and Physical Education

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Russian and Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No
Extra

Additional notes about your application:

If there is any more information needed or something that needs to be corrected just let me know since I’m passionate about this role and want the best possible chance of getting it.
Do you have any questions?:
Nope​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread