mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

PanchoWearerRP Student council Application

GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:

PanchoWearerRP
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
One warn, in event server i sent a really large message so it was considered flood. That's the only thing I've ever been warned for
What is your timezone?:
AEST, I'm usually up all night. AEST IS 14 HOURS AHEAD OF EST (i think)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Wancho#6776
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Russian Application DENIED
[LINK]
Describe your activity on the server?:
Very active, On a scale of 1-10 a 6 on school days. The only exceptions are if I have a test or a lot of Homework to complete, asides from that I play srp for a very long time each day.
List your accounts and roles on this server?:
PanchoWearerRP (My only account) ~~ Grade 12
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I completely understand this logic

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a group of students that are like idea's middleman. They help share a student's ideas and concerns with the school, they also have the power to give people detention and they have minor control over events. They can suggest their own things with a high chance of it getting accepted towards the principal (s). They commonly help raise funds for school events (by selling things) (EG: Easter event)
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I wanted to join student council for a long time, Up until now I couldn't bring up the courage to apply for it because I know I wouldn't do well, I tried to get way better at roleplaying before returning to the application. A friend of mine told me about the student council so I wanted to join it for a while. Like I said, I didn't find the motive to apply but now I have it!
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I think of myself as a creative person and I only work well with creative people, I want to help with school events. I am a very social person and I feel like I can work well with a team
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
President, Vice president, Secretary. (Those are ranks I know are in the council and now for (a) rank(s) that may or can be) Treasurer. These are the four most common ranks in the school council, there are also the: Advisor, Historian, Committee (these three may not be in the SRP council)
Roles that help council:
Principal, Vice Principal, Teacher, Professor, tutor

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

First of all, I would in between by the two students. I'd ask them "Why are you two fighting" and after they answer I'd think of a form of punishment, Usually I'd give them a verbal warning and if they do it again, I'd give them afterschool detention. Knowing my character he'd probably say "If you two do not get along very well, I would suggest walking away from each other and giving both of you personal space! There are so many more nice people to make friends with so why should you two be targeting each other. I understand why you may fight each other but please, don't do this to any other students or each other."
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I wouldn't give up, I would try to follow them before saying it again, "I gave you a chance, and I hate doing this but, I'm taking your mask and after fourth period, at 15:00 please report to the detention room." However, If I can't find this person, I would describe everything I can see to the teachers and other student council members.
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
First of all, I'd step in between them instantly. And ask the council member why are they doing this and what has the student done to deserve it. I'd probably do anything to stop the fight by telling the student to go somewhere else and then start talking with the council member. I'd probably say "You're supposed to set an example for them not bully them!" Then I'd tell them to leave the student alone, later that day I'd talk to a council higher-up about what that person did. Then I'd track the victim down and ask about what happened for another perspective on this. I'd see if the victim of this got hurt before giving more details to higher-ups
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
First, I'd ask to talk to a member of the student council that was at the meeting for information, if they a: don't know it or B: refuse to tell me, I'd ask a teacher and keep asking around till I find the information. I'd usually ask the president first then the vise president, etc.
A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
First of all, I'd say that I can't do this. If they're persistent, another day I'd report them to the SLT. If they try to force me I would resist if it's the only thing I can do, Another thing I could do is just run away. I'd probably tell them something like "Again, I can't do this and if you keep it up, I'll report you to the SLT. I don't think trying to force me to break rules is worth your job"
Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
Event 1: Mardi Gras festival (will happen in a long time so that's why I'm suggesting a holiday event)
The Mardi Gras festival will start with a masquerade party in the baseball field with a festival (green, yellow and purple). Everyone can buy a masquerade mask and an outfit (like the easter event) For the event, one of the main focuses is the food. The food will be mostly meat and we serve rice bowls, sushi, and pancakes. The baseball field will have a dance floor, photo booth, outfit store, and food store. There can be a bouncy house and cornmaze. There also can be a hide and seek area and a water balloon fight using coloured water for each team, 2 teams (red and blue) and they are wearing white shirts, if your shirt has the coloured water on it, it indicates that you are out of the game. If your members are all eliminated, your team loses. There will be a splash tank (that tank where whenever you throw a ball at the target, it drops the person in) the trapdoor will be done by shooting an arrow at a button, which opens an iron trapdoor. There also can be a live-action crepes stand and finally, a giant screen with a movie (I don't know which) playing. A final stand will be a massive giftshop selling giant plushies, more masks, etc for cheap. There will be plenty of mascots to take pictures with and finally, a computer corner, the computer corner is for people who don't want to do more activities and just want to enjoy a digital life. Multiple devices hooked up to the same server in multiplayer games. Now after most of the festival (like 30 minutes oocly) start the final event, capture the flag mixed with a balloon war

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

James Mizuno
Character Gender:
Male
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
(030)-756-4367
Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Overly kind and social, he always starts conversations and very active, still, he's a computer nerd and in his free time, he's always on his phone or laptop
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Normally he wears dark blue jeans and a white shirt. He has pale skin and dark blue hair. He has hazel eyes
Screenshot (673).png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

For starters, James' determination and kindness. To be honest, James think is too kind. Often times, James gives people the benefit of the doubt. Another thing that sets him out is his determination and experience. Before, in Russia (where James was president for a different school's student council)
Why do you want this position?:
Well, I want to get it to be different from a run of the mill SRP joe. I want to get this to be able to do something special and have a little bit more say in things. I also want to help out with planning school events and doing things
What interests you the most about student council?:
The general activity. I love the school and how they get to plan events for it also work with teachers and more​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

- Thank you for taking your time to write an application! Unfortunately, we found the application lacking detail in a few of the questions. I suggest developing the answers before applying again​

Users who are viewing this thread