mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied PanchoWearerRP's Build team application

-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): PanchoWearerRP
Timezone: AEST
What's your activity and availability like for SRP?: I pull all nighters for SRP events, I love srp. On a scale of 1-10, 6 on school days and 8-10 on weekends. During summer break I will be on way more than the school year, sometimes I do have tests coming up though

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000): Wancho#6776
How long have you been building?:
For 4 years! Since I was 9, I've been building so long and It has became more of a hobby now. I have been building for 4 years (I'll repeat it)
What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
Well, my goal is to become a better builder! I want to learn how to design way faster and skip the planning Phase which (in my eyes) will take the longest. I still want to learn how to become a downright better builder than four years ago when I just started!
What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
Exterior, Ran down
Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
Yes, I am fully aware of this and I still want to apply because I love building. Still, I am not very good at teamwork but that is another goal i have... To be better with a team and a community. I like to work by myself but I accept this
What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
Destroyed / Vandalised. I like to build a theme where a part of the city has been put through gang wars, fights and is run down. I love that style and it is my stronghold; Hypermodern is another theme I can do but I am not as good as it since in my eyes, the theme of hypermodern is HEAVILY about the interior of the building

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):
[My builder portfolio] - CLICK THAT. In it are a bunch of busts made by me of my builds! These are builds that I think will do best for this application. I will add more full buildings to the portfolio soon​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Your application lacks detail and all of the screenshots provided aren't acceptable for a build application portfolio.

Users who are viewing this thread