Pandu's Shop Application

Panduu

Level 0
IGN:
lilblite

Discord:
Pandu#3662

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I'm pretty frequent on getting online SRP. I’m on with all of my spare time, and when I start playing I usually play for quite a while.

Previous applications:
No previous applications.

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
Previously, I have been banned from flying, but I will not do this again,
and I understand that it is not allowed.

Shop wanted:
I am currently looking at unowned shop #3.
I believe the shop I am going for is a good size, not too big, but also not too small.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I’ve been wanting to open a shop for quite a long time now. I really think I can handle it, and I would love to take one of the shops on the roster off yalls hands. My business will just be a quick chill out zone for all players.

I want to own this shop because I want more experience with SchoolRP, and being a store owner would be a great other experience. I also want to own this shop because I think I could manage a cafe, and it can become successful.

I have so much experience in DetailRP, I would say if there was no DetailRP, where is the fun? I am also sure that the workers who I have chosen have a good amount of experience in DetailRP as well.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan on naming my shop Anteiku Coffee. We will mainly sell coffee, but we are also going to sell snacks, and alcohol. The alcohol will of course be sold by workers 20 years old and older, and to only 20 years old and older customers. All of the employees will be checking everyone's I.D for verification.

I plan on selling mainly coffee, and treats. Sometimes, I will open it to the public after school so they can stop and get a fun treat. I plan on making it a cozy environment, I want it to give people an open space to think, or to just interact with friends.

I also plan on having the store have a sale on special holidays, like christmas, or new years. This would give everyone a chance to come into my shop on the holidays, in that case I might also even get some custom items exclusive for christmas, or whatever holiday it might be.

Another thing that would be exciting would be maybe a happy hour, maybe for 1 hour after school, there would be a sale on some items from the menu. It would also be listed on the menu itself saying what items are on sale at what times.

Going into more detail about the alcohol beverages, the alcoholic drinks will mainly be to the side, and won’t be a main thing listed on the menu. The only things that will be on the front page of the menu would only be the coffee, and snacks as it is a cafe.

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will have a unique setting, I plan on having it chilling, and an experience. I want the shop to have a cozy, brown, chill zone. There will be many decorations inside the shop, and there might be some decorations on the outside.

Also as I said before, I may also get some custom item pastries for holidays, every holiday I would add a new limited time item so everyone will get a chance to buy it before it goes off sale. For example, a christmas cookie, or a christmas hot chocolate, fourth of July cookies, or halloween witch’s brew.

The shop will have it’s own menu, listing all of the coffee’s, snacks, and alcoholic beverages. It will be completely organized, and everything will be separated from the 20 and older beverages, and of course it will list all of the items that are for happy hour.

Also I plan on having the complete design of the shop to be unique, exterior and interior.
I plan on having the theme a brownish color, with very cozy lighting, and decorations.

Here are some references on what I might want the interior, and exterior to look like.

Interior
upload_2021-7-29_17-57-53.jpeg

Exterior
upload_2021-7-29_17-58-0.png

How many employees are you planning to have?:
Myself, as being the store owner, I will make sure all workers including managers are doing their jobs correctly. Making sure that all customers are satisfied with their service, and making sure workers are in their best attitude, and not causing trouble.

I am planning on having 2-4 managers, they are working to make the place safe, and secure from any violence, or gangs. They are also going to make sure everyone is having a good time, and if there are any complaints they will confront the wrongdoer immediately so everyone can have an okay time.

I also plan on having 4-6 workers who will be waiters. Their job will be to attend to the tables making sure everything is okay, as well as serving them, selling goods, and making sure customers have what they want. They will be responsible for getting the payment prior to giving the goods to the customer, and they will also be responsible for checking I.D’s for anyone ordering 20 and older beverages.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
My character does not have any college degrees. Owning this shop will be an experience of knowing how to manage a business.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • This application has been denied due to your recent inactivity on the server (1 month)

Users who are viewing this thread