mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Pantscake's | Maths Teacher Application

Pantscake

Level 8

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Pantscakeee (alternate account, my main account is Pantscake)

How old are you?:
I am currently eighteen years old.

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, I have been banned for ERP

What Country are you from?:
I am from Denmark.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I have Discord, my username is Ben Bear#8396

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I do understand that. I believe that is the easiest way to be a clear and good teacher.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that. This was one of the first things I acknowledged when I started thinking to apply for a teacher. I thought about it for a while and I am sure I can suit the roleplay role now and I have time enough to play on the teacher account.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes, I do!

Describe your activity on the server & the forums?:
I believe I’m very active to both the server and the forums. I think it’s good when you’re on both very active because you will know every fact and update that is coming or has arrived! I enjoy being on the server and that’s why I am online a lot. I think I am online for around 5 hours a day. If I have (school)work I plan it in a way I can still play SRP. I think I scroll every day on through the forums to stay updated on every new thing that is coming. I like to see what people are doing and I believe it’s very learnable to read documents of other people.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

French Application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-application.21782/#post-75891

Personality Disorder Application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/personality-disorder-applecation.21978/

Teacher Assistant Application - Accepted/Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-assistant-application.22905/
I got accepted then they changed it to denied

Application for Esteban 1981 - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/application-for-esteban-1981.22070/

History Teacher - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/history-teacher.22072/

Hawaiian Language application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/hawaiian-language-application.23797/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/hawaiian-language-application.23797/
Staff application - Denied

Swedish Language application - Accepted - Alt account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/swedish-application.25226/

Collage application - Denied - Main account

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-pantscake.25268/

Monophobia application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/threads/monophobia-applecation.26455/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/monophobia-applecation.26455/
Council application - Denied - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/threads/council-application-pantscake.26599/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/council-application-pantscake.26599/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation for becoming a teacher is that I’m very interested in the side of teaching in roleplay. I believe becoming a teacher ICly would be a very good experience for the roleplay. When you’re a student you don’t have the same look on roleplay as when you are a teacher. I am extremely interested in roleplay and this would be a whole new experience. I think this subject, maths, suits me very well because I am, as a person, and as a roleplayer very interested in it and would like to teach other players more about my knowledge.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I do, I have been on this server for a while now and I played with a lot of people. I have been on the football team, but due to some reasons, I am not anymore. I like roleplaying and I would do my best to keep the roleplay experience for others good. I have been roleplaying on different servers for a few years and I think I got a lot of experience on it. I like that there is a difference between IC and OOC and you can make your character as weird as you like it yourself, or not.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes, I did. It’s important to read it since it will help you in being a teacher, it clearly shows what is good and what is not.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
When you do classes you need to screenshot them and save it, because it will be important for later information. When you send them in the Karakura Academics Discord you need to provide the information what is needed. The logs would also show the time that you’ve worked and it’s important because you will receive a good wage after a period.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
If I wanted to start a field trip I would make a file where I can show a clear view from is in my mind. I would edit the file in a way where you can see the points what I was thinking about like “How is it safe for students to do this” or “How am I planning on doing this?”. After I made the file and planned everything out, so it would be a smooth plan and open for feedback, I would go to the HD (Head of the department) to show the file and let it be accepted or not, I also would go to a Senior Leadership, to let it be accepted or not.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
There would be a few rules:
- No swearing, it’s not allowed since we don’t want to have a bad vibe in the classroom.
  • Don’t eat in the classroom, breaks are for eating.

• Give respect to every student and every teacher.

• Don’t use phones, unless I would accept it. If you use it I could take the phone and give it back after the class is dismissed.

• Don’t talk while the teacher or another student is speaking.

• If you received for over 3 warnings you will be removed from the class and been put on detention.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I am one of the more new players I have now played on the server of around 8 mounts or around 50 days playtime, As of different RP experiences I have been on the high school football team.
When I was younger I use to play on creative servers with plots where most of the players made different Roleplays on those plots all from fantasy roleplay but most of them where city roleplays one of the servers being EDwag878.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD:
This would stand for Head of Department. This rank would be given to a teacher who is worthy to get the task and could handle it. It’s a hard task to take this rank on you, but you showed that you are worth it. This rank is the highest you can receive.

- QTLS:
This stands for Qualified Teacher and Learning skills, this is the second-highest rank you can get as a teacher. You will receive this role after you have shown that you are a good teacher and you learned a lot. Students like you and you hosted classes that students like.

- NQT:
This would stand for Newly Qualified Teacher when you start as a teacher you would receive this rank. In the period of being an NQT, you could learn how it is to be a teacher since you are mostly not prepared on your first years of teaching in High School.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are from what I know expected to host (Icly) 15 classes a month. They get their own classroom and that’s the place where they can host their classes. They can design the classrooms on the ambience they like. Teachers are supposed to make the classes as fun as possible to let students be inspired and encouraged to show up in the classes. After a month of working the teacher would receive their paycheck from around 250,000 yen. If you work more than 15 shifts you get every 5 50,000 yen with it.

Teachers are supposed to have fun in their jobs and are also supposed to educate students. Students are supposed to follow their teachers and when a teacher is not a good person they don’t have a good “lookup”. Teachers are also supposed to have a good plan, a real structure and that motivates students to learn.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
As the name says: It’s and School roleplay. A SchoolRP server can’t work when there are no teachers. I believe the server would work the best when people are applying and are motivated to becoming a teacher. When someone likes to become a teacher the person would be very active and would try the best to be a good teacher.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school use the system called “MoSCo” which means Must have, should have, could have. which is the current teaching plan the school of karakura is using.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Riku Hanasaki is a Japanese male and would stand at 6’3. He looks like a friendly male and he would be very sweet. As a teacher, he can be strict but he believes that more students would like him when he is friendly. Riku has black hair and dark brown eyes. He is a very father figure towards his friends and daughter. Most of the people would like his due to his personality. His personality is very kind and he would like to offer as much as positive vibes to other people. Students would see him as a friendly male and would go to him if they have any problems. He could also be very awkward, but he is trying his best to be not!

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would walk up to them and say that it’s not allowed in the hallways of the school. If they go on with being delinquent I say that they need to go to a VP. But before everything I try to calm the situation down, I also would try and find out where they upset about.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would try to find out why they aren’t listening, is it my class, or are they upset about something. When I was in classes I wouldn’t listen to teachers when the class was “boring” or it was hot outside. So when I hear that the class is boring I would change the structure of my class. If they still aren’t listening I would say “the first person who talks would receive his first warning, with 3 warnings you will be removed from the class and would put on detention.”

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Riku would ask other teachers how their day was, Riku would also drink some coffee to stimulate himself on a few hours to go with noisy students. If the weekend is over Riku would ask the teachers about how their weekend was since Riku interest himself in people. If Riku has time left Riku would drink some green tea since his daughter is telling him to drink a cup of tea every day because its important. Riku also likes to just have normal conversations with his colleagues, since they’re a team and Riku believe if they have a bad ambience they would bring it over to the students. Riku also likes to talk about the weather and galaxy.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &awould calmly walk up in front of the class, where the bottom of his shoes would be heard in the silent class from walking on the wood floor.

/me &awould grab his coffee cup and would stir with the spoon, he’d drink the last sip while standing up. He’d place the coffee cup on the table and claps his hands to get the attention of the students.

/me &agrabs his clack stick from his desk while turning around to the board. He’d place some unfinished formulas on the board.

/me &awould look at the student while the student is finishing the formula while nodding in agreement. He’d place his hand on his chin while leaning on the table.

/me &awould place a test paper on the student's table for the student to do. &f” Well, it’s time for your tests, I hope everyone has studied for it. I like to see good grades!”

Backstory

Riku Hanasaki is a Japanese male, he is born on 19th of October, 1981 in Karakura, Japan.
He lived with his parents, Chitose and Eichi Hanasaki, they were strict parents to all of their children, because they believed that being strict was the best way to learn a child something. Riku has a few sisters and brothers, they were always busy with themselves so Riku has not the best bond with them, except for one of his older sisters, Dai. Dai went to College with a maths specify. Riku always looked up to Dai, because he thought that she was very smart.

When Riku was 19 he moved out his family's arms to a student sorority. After Riku left his family moved to live in Tokyo, where they still are. While he was in College, he specified himself in maths. When he was young his parents did math games with him and that’s where his interests in maths started.

Riku attended a few maths clubs and enjoyed being in it. His parents argue a lot when he was younger and math was his passion, he thought maths helped with it, and it did. After college, he went to the University of Copenhagen forgetting his master's degree in Mathematics. He enjoyed the study and realised that he wanted to teach others about the beautiful subject. He finished the University in 2004, but in 2003 he met Hayami Tanaka, she came from Kobe, Japan and lived at that moment in Copenhagen. They fell in love with each other after seeing each other for the first time, they got married and had a baby, Sayoko. Two years after Sayoko was born they moved to Amsterdam, The Netherlands to explore the world, Riku also got a job in Amsterdam on a High School to teach the students about Maths, since they were in a crisis. Riku and Hayami were getting divorced after a few years on being in the Netherlands, due to the reason she wanted to travel more.

Riku and his daughter moved back to Karakura to explore more of the world and he wanted to show his daughter where he came from.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
My name is Riku Hanasaki.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Riku, Rik, Riks.

Preferred Name:
Mr Hanasaki (this would be for students and people that I don’t know)
Riku (for friends!)

I am currently thirty-nine years old... I will be forty very soon! I look out to th- Oh yes, this was just an age question.

Religious Denomination:
My family or my daughter are not believing in god, but I would count myself as an atheist.

Marital Status:
I had a lady friend before, and I was married to her, we had together a wonderful daughter, but my ex-wife and I divorced a few years ago, due to the circumstances and for our daughter. So I guess I am.. single?
I am single now since my ex-wife and I are divorced with a wonderful daughter,

Nationality:
Japanese.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
I have been teaching for over 16 years. At different schools around the Netherlands and one in Denmark.

Working Experience (# of years):
24 Years, I got my first job when I was 15 years old, that was a small job in a shop. After that, I went to another country and went to University. When I finished that I was a teacher and worked in different schools.

Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree.

Year of Graduation:
I graduated back in 2004.

Major(s):
Math, Science.

Minors:
ICT, PE.

Native Languages:
Japanese.

Other Languages:
Dutch, English, Danish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, I do not.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
I would prefer to teach the kids Math since I liked that subject the most on High School.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): This is my alt account, my main account is Pantscake.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mistalee

Level 104
APPROVED
  • Congratulations, your application has been accepted. Lovely application. To further your career as a teacher on Karakura High, please do take the time to join the following Discord server; [CLICK HERE], where you'll receive a teacher-related bulletin and official role on the server itself.
  • For a thorough introduction to your new-found job, please do message me on Discord; Knot#6368

NOTES:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread