What is your Minecraft username?:
Parod1es
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Parodies Panda#1454
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:

GMT+1 (usually) I'm taking a vacation and idk their time zone
Describe your activity on the server:
Nothing really to describe it, I usually just hang out with friends, I used to gangrp a lot but not anymore, I started doing families (IC) again which is the main point of
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
If I have been banned, it has been over 2 years. i was obviously new back then. Asides from a false-ban which was worked out, I haven't been banned recent;u
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, and I have no plans to be inactive. I will only be active if I have a test coming up IRL or a lot of HW
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor is supposed to help students either prepare, learn, or try to do things that they would not do alone. Their main job is supporting kids who may not be learning well. They are also to help kids who would learn better in one on one.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
This is hard to think of, my main experience is combatrp (p2l) and gangrp. I have played for 2+ years. I still know the others but those are my two specialties. I have done tutoring IRL but that's it really.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
RUSSIAN APPLICATION ~ DENIED
RUSSIAN APPLICATION ~ ACCEPTED
CHINESE APPLICATION ~ DENIED
JSL APPLICATION ~ ACCEPTED
other applications were so long ago that I don't know
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Well, Clay doesn't take insults very well so he would probably counter insult the student saying something like: "If I am pathetic what are you then?"<- this is very rare, however if he's in a bad mood he would do it. On the other hand, if he's in a good mood (99% of the time,) he would probably ask the student on what he could do better, he'd ask for a reason why he's "pathetic" If the student gives a good enough reason, clay would back off and walk away from the student, ignoring them. If they give a bad reason he would shrug them off and just walk away.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
First of all, Clay would first break the fight up and ask, "Why are you two fighting?" on the event that they can't give a reason he would probably say something along the lines of, "I'm not a good problem solver but, stay away from each other, the next time you do this, you will receive detention on separate days, I will increase the punishments every time you two fight, or one of you. So first, stay away from each other and in a few days, try to resolve this. I understand that there are accidents like this and without accidents, we wouldn't be good people... However, to enforce the rules, you will each receive detention. Goodbye" He would then give each of the students detention
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
First of all, it depends on the actions. Personally, I can think of three:
1: Attacking (physically or verbally) a student, first of all, Clay would step out of the teachers field of view, planting his phone to the ground, he would then try to verbally deescalate the situation by telling the teacher to leave the student alone, if that fails he will say something along the lines of, "You messed up... I have this entire incident on recording," he would make the student leave before walking back to his phone and saving the video. Regardless if the teacher stopped, he would show the video to the SLT.
2: Drinking, smoking/vaping, or drugs on the job. First of all, Clay would rush to the person and ask them why they are risking their job because they're addicted, he would ask the fellow employee for the item, if he refuses to give it, he will walk away and later report that teacher to the SLT (regardless of what they did or did not do) After that, clay would shrug it off and try to avoid the fellow employee
3: The teacher is encouraging others, or doing something life threatening, first of all, if it's suicidal, Clay would try to talk them out of it. On the event that they refuse and attempt to jump off in suicide, or encourage to, clay would run up to the teacher. Clay is young and fast so he most likely would be able to reach them. Doing so he would physically restrain the person and take them away from the danger physically, if an employee is encouraging the danger he wouldn't even understand their logic and ask, "why would you risk this student's safety for the laughs?" He would literally walk away from the teacher and report the event to the SLT. If a student is being encouraged, he'd share the student's information to the SLT alongside with it
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Very distant, Clay usually just keeps to himself and is playing music on his phone or reading, he usually doesn't socialize with other employees but if the employee is his friend, he is extremely social and talkative and would spend most of his free time, just talking to them. However, most of the time, he would be eating. He usually doesn't spend time in the employee break room and would probably just be strolling around
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
The male would look at the student before sighing, he places his finger towards the tip of the page, "Okay so, what do we have here?" He would pull a random pen out of his pocket before drawing a right angle "You learned this in junior-high didn't you? 6th grade?" He would look at the hill, "They want you to graph the slope of the hill? so how do you think we do this?" After getting the student's answer he would tap his fingers on his desk before saying, "For future problems like this, you need to draw a triangle over the slope." he would use a small golden marker to trace a right triangle over the hill, he writes the height of the hill and the width, "Here's the easy part!" He would pull a folder out of his bag before placing it on the table, he hands it to the student to read before he hands them the rest of the paper, "A squared plus B squared equals C squared, so if c squared is 441, what is C?" he would ask the student, "Do you want to continue or do you think you understand?" He nods before walking off, "I'll see you on Thursday then..."
/me He would sigh before looking at the student, "I guess... Not every student did well this year... I probably wasn't a good tutor... but... YOU DID!" He smiles at the student before him before placing his hand down, "If you just remember what I taught you, you should be set for those finals!" He would place a few papers on his desk, "You're free to go if you want" He would look surprised before placing his pen down, "I guess you can practice more" He would check his watch before sighing, "We only have around 10 minutes" he would place more sheets of paper on the desk before watching the student practice, from time to time he would correct errors before sighing "It's been 10 minutes, you have to go... Bye"
/me He would tap his feet, starting to get impatient from being alone. He starts to get tired of waiting, it is clear from his expression before he pulls his desk drawer open, he violently pulls a page of paper out before drawing all over it. He starts to continue scratching at it... He starts to get bored and pulls his computer up before sighing, it's 18:00. He would close his laptop before stuffing it in his bag and rushing out of the tutoring room before noticing the student by the door "Oh... You're late, come in," he doesn't admit it but it's clear that he's had a long day. He sighs, "Show me it please" he would stare at the papers before biting the cap of his pen, "Okay, so since it's 18:00 we have to go quick. He starts to look through the student's book before finding one unanswered question, "Okay... Is this the question you need help with? History? Hmm.. When was the declaration of independence signed? Oh... Well, what's the fourth of July?" He waits for the answer before smiling "You're right, it celebrates America's independence so now, it was in 1776, they didn't tell you this in class?"
:

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Clay I****wa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Doesn't do formalities (N/A)
Preferred Name:

Clay
Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single
Academic Degree:
Doctor Of Science,
Master of Arts,
Bachelor of computer science
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): Mathematics and statistics, computer science, psychology, Education
Minors: Mathematics, chemistry

Nationality:
Russia (RUSSIAN)
Current Location:
Japan
Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
JSL

Backstory
Clay grew up pretty poor, he was way smarter than other kids his age, by four, other kids were playing with trains and blocks, he could do complex mathematic equations that a lot of seniors in Highschool couldn't solve. He was always been a "Special" kid, his parents viewed it as a gift. However, all he wanted was to fit in. To pour salt in the wound, he was homeschooled until he was 9 so when he went to real school he was overwhelmed and frequently picked on, he was always considered a freak. People judged him because he wears Baggy clothes and has messy hair. After 3 days, Clay resented his parents. That was when he realized, his teachers also hated him, he had ADHD and ODD. No one knew so he was considered just annoying. He couldn't help it. He failed 5th grade, something that made him a laughing stock, to the other kids... He was just a hyperactive idiot who couldn't do anything right. That was when he decided to prove them wrong so unlike other kids who had tutors to help them, he worked 3 times as hard alone and ended up doing better than everyone. However, he was now made fun of for being smart. No matter what he did, what he tried, he could never fit in... If this wasn't real life, some magical being or friend would come and stay with him but this isnt a fairy tale... No one ever understood him. When he was 15, both of his parents died. He didn't even know how. The depression and anxiety caused him to move from Russia and to try to have a fresh start. When he was 17, he met up with someone he didn't even know existed, he had another family member... He very often remembers his childhood so he decided to become a tutor to actually help people instead of watching them do bad.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

IC:
Clay has always wanted to help students ever since he graduated, he basically devoted half of his life to making sure no one has to go through so much humiliation that they end up leaving their country for another place. He is incredibly talented, there is no doubt to that so he wants to put that to good use. He always liked helping people which instantly told him that he wanted to find any way to help kids, he basically grew up under a rock so after graduating he googled what it was. He learned what a tutor was and it clicked in his head instantly to write this application out

OOC:
I felt motivated to apply for a job for a while, I am getting bored of doing the same thing over and over and I want to extend my field of roleplay. I want to shift over from gangRP and becoming someone who actually helps, not hurts. After I made Clay, I decided to put that into him that he was a good person, not a bad person like a lot of the other people I play. I feel like there is more to this than just families and gangs and buying stuff then fighting people. There is more to this server than kill or be killed and I want to move away from that more and more until I completely stop it. Like I said, I want to try new things and find something to take up all of my free time

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
First of all, I think I should be accepted because I have a massive amount of time to burn. I feel like me, as a person would be a pretty valuable asset on the roster of tutors. I feel like I've dedicated most of my life towards this and have put so much time into proving everyone wrong and asides from that, I have the time to do anything. On top of that, I am a very organized person. I have the skillset and determination rivaling anyone else in the world. I am very tolerant to insults and I am a very patient person. Not only this but I know that I won't speed through anything. I will do whatever you want me to do with 101% determination and focus. I will show my talent more and more as a tutor. I am very good at both, working alone and helping others who don't understand it. I don't apply to one of those smart people stereotypes where I think everyone around me is garbage. I feel happy for them that they get to receive the help I never got.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Clay has: Savant syndrome, ADHD, and ODD
Do you have any questions?:
Nope!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

Amazing application! Unfortunately, we don't have Tutor spots at the moment but if this ever changes I'll review this application again!
If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- You are currently banned from the server​

Users who are viewing this thread