✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
IGN:
PashOP
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Discord:

Pash#9244
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I'm active enough on the server. I usually play what's about 3-4 hours a day, and sometimes even more. However of course, my real-life events can definitely interrupt my activity once in a while. My real-life events are more important than my online stuff, I have to attend to them and I won't cancel them for an online game. Despite my real-life events, I do promise the activity mentioned above, and I might even play more within the acceptance of this application out of motivation.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Previous applications:
Arabic Language Application - Accepted
Monastery Shinkan (Discord) - Accepted
Gujarati Language Application - Accepted
JSL Language Application - Accepted
Spanish Language Application - Accepted
Korean Language Application - Accepted
French Language Application - Accepted
German Language Application - Accepted
Russian Language Application - Accepted
Police Application - Denied
History Teacher Application - Denied
Shop-Owner Application - Denied
Russian Language Application - Denied
History Teacher Application - Denied
Arabic Language Application - Denied
Police Application - Denied
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
That's not all but what I can remember
-

Warning; Metagaming (2+ Months old)
I'm very sorry for this warning occurring. When the warning occurred I was rushing and wasn't thinking properly, especially that said player's location was in the plaza. However, that doesn't justify the warning. I apologized for the player that had got meta-gamed in the situation and made sure he's pleased and accepts my apology, and fortunately, nothing happened to his character that day. I also apologize to all of the community for even breaking the metagame rule, it was very stupid out of me.

Ban; ERP (1+ Year old)
The actions that occurred in the said situation were not major or serious by any chance. Yet again, that doesn't justify me breaking the rule, especially a rule such as Erotic-Roleplay. I still don't know what was I thinking and feel dumb whenever I remember the situation. I obviously apologized to the player I had done the actions against and fortunately, she took my apology and forgave my actions, which I'm grateful for. I also have applied for this ban appeal and got accepted. I'm again sorry for the community too to have me breaking the ERP rule. A rule such as that can make many very uncomfortable and I hate having it in my history. I deeply regret my actions, and I've learned from them, and they won't come out from me again.

I, unfortunately, have received even more punishments, but I can't exactly remember them. Some of when I was greenie and new. Although they're unjustifiable, they're of yore. I do sincerely apologize for having these punishments however, and I can one hundred percent guarantee they won't come out of me again. I managed to develop myself and understanding within my time in SchoolRP and that what makes me very certain when I assure that I won't break a rule again, and I'm not planning to at any time.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Shop wanted:
I want to start a whole new shop with my own joyful theme for it. New business focused on toys and masks. Although there are already gift shops, I'd like to add my own touches and responsibilities to it. I wish to take Unowned #2 to publish my business in.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Why do you want to own a shop?:
My time span in SchoolRP is usually about making money. However, as an adult, it's not so facile, and so after consideration, I've decided to apply for a job. I've always wanted to roleplay having my own business and the responsibilities of hiring, salary, and more things of managing the shop. Thus expanding my earning methods, and having more roleplay chances as at the moment I'm an unemployed adult and I struggle to find roleplays to engage in. So if this application gets accepted I will hopefully be able to engage in more roleplays and be more motivated to get on.

I also find the experience I already do have is great for the position, and if accepted in my position to become a Shop-Owner I will certainly get more experience and learn even more new skills for the position. I never have had a real job in SchoolRP and I think a shop is a chance I should take and try to build a decent career in. My general experience and understanding of SchoolRP and the rules make me believe I'm very well-suited for this position, and I like to take advantage of this belief to build a decent career and a great shop.

From another proscriptive, to benefit the general roleplay. I'm going to make my shop very welcoming for the players and roleplaying will be very comfortable in it. Not only that, but I'm going to try my best to increase the roleplay chances to come from my shop whether you're a customer or a staff working in the shop. I will even try to have customs with very cheap prices, very cheap prices that can welcome new players and give them a chance to process and develop more.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
Within owning the shop I'm planning to make it a toy store and call it something that clears its purpose. After quite a time of thinking, I've decided to name it Toizutsurī; I found the name Toizutsurī by translating Toy Tree to Japanese. I'm going to make the shop's theme joyful and interesting for players and very comfortable inside my shop. Shortly after setting up everything I need within owning it, I will start hiring some amount of players. The players I will hire will not be more nor less than I require, but just the perfect amount for the shop to function properly. I also am planning to make my business held by the Akihito clan, but however, still have full ownership of it of course.

I want to keep everything very organized and through In-Character in my shop, unless it can't be taken to In-Character. Especially as a member of the Akihito clan, I can notice Mike focusing on keeping things IC, which I obviously would learn from. This is why I decided to keep my hiring process for the shop throughout an IC process, and managing the shop too. I will try my best to keep things that go through IC as much as possible organized and simple not to complicate things on people. Not only I'm trying to make the IC activity organized, but of course and obviously, I'm going to do my best to keep my shop simple and organized even from the OOC side and keep my shop a good reputation.

I will comply with all of the shop's priorities. One of my highest priorities is customers being pleased with my efforts for the shop. I will do my best to keep my customers happy. I will make sure that the staff team I choose is very experienced, and will treat the customers the best way they possibly can. I want a staff team that customers will feel comfortable around within only stepping inside the shop and even more when they see their great service.

I'm planning to develop a new delivery system by either a website or throughout discord, or even calling when we're open. Using the delivery option will have a delivery fee. I haven't figured the best way to run the system. I'm making it a unique addition to my shop. Despite it, I will make sure players are more interested to come in-person to the shop.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
How will your shop be unique?:

Delivery system:
I will make a delivery system for the shop which will include delivery fees making me profit. I've thought about this idea and there are 3 ways for the system to run, but I don't wish to reveal them for now. This idea can add more job chances which will be advantageous for the players, and despite their salary, it will make me more profit which is advantageous for me.

Logo & Employee Uniforms:
My shop will include a logo that specializes it. This logo is mainly to specialize the place. However, it will be used in several different things such as the brand mentioned below. And speaking about the logo, my employees will have their special staff uniforms to wear that will include the logo on them. My staff uniforms will follow the shop's theme and fit a "Toy" shop. I will have two different versions of the uniform for different genders. The logo and the uniforms will be below before the next question.

Custom items:
I'm planning to get custom items for the shop to add more toys and items players would be interested in. I wouldn't consider the idea of custom items unique as most shops do them. However, I'd say the customs I do get that are mainly focused on toys that will be interesting for players are.

Shop's Brand Business:
I was also thinking that if I do get the shop I can make a whole brand for it. It'd be profitable, motivating for tailors, and advantageous. The brand won't have anything to do in the building of the shop nor will it be in the same discord. The brand will have a whole another discord server that however will be announced in my shop's discord and have a channel that includes the link for it. In the Brand's server, there will be many types of uniforms and outfits that can be worn such as jackets, hats, socks, shirts, etc. And they will include my shop's theme and logo.

There would be a red-colored cloth worn on the upper body from the neck to the waist with black long sleeves covering the arms and a black outer garment covering the lower body from the waist to the ankles and divided into sections to cover each leg separately, and another red thick-soled outer covering the feet. The shirt would include the shop's logo on the upper-right of it.

There would be a red-colored cloth worn on the upper body from the neck to the waist connected to a black feminine lower part outer garment covering from the waist downwards, and a red thick-soled outer covering the feet. The shirt would include the shop's logo on the upper-right of it.

There simply would be a red Nylon Fabric garment incorporating trousers and a sleeved top in one piece, and a red Nylon Fabric head covering.

Some custom items I'm planning to get
-
(No Name Yet)
This is a horror-looking white facemask made out of a sturdy fiberglass resin and there's a piece of leather with metal holding each side of it to make it adjustable on the face.
-
Groucho Glasses
This is a pair of black, glossy plastic frames adorned with bushy eyebrows and mustache and a latex nose that all together can cover your face and transform you into one of the world's most famous and beloved comedians of all time.
-
Macaques Drum
This is the known toy Macaques drum it's a monkey holding two pieces of metal with each hand and if pressed he hits them on each other making a sound of a drum. I'm planning to get this toy to make a drum sound within being right-clicked just like the normal horn some players do have. However, if I'm not allowed to make my customs make sounds then I might as well change this custom item to another.
-
Joe Mask
This is a sturdy fiberglass resign facemask only covering up to the noise and there are pipes starting from the sides of the mouth rolling connected on the back.
-
Thug Glasses
It's simply a black glasses with white strikes on them
-

(Credits go back to Tammy#4065 for the uniforms and retard.#8401 for the jumpsuit)
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
How many employees are you planning to have?:
As mentioned above I'm not going to get a lot nor less than I need, but the perfect amount to keep the shop functioning properly. Including the manager and all roles, I'm going to get about 6-7 decently active employees. If I do publish the delivery system then I'm probably adding 2 or 3 more to be in the delivery team. The delivery team won't be a big concern as I will be paying them depending on the profit they made from the deliveries themselves, keeping myself some of the profit, and maybe giving them extra money for their shifts.

Shop-Owner [1]
He's the one that owns the business and has full control of everything in the shop. The Shop-Owners have to keep their business growth and stability and to manage the shop's needs and takes all and the full responsibility from and of it.

Manager [1]
The Manager is the one in control right after the Shop-Owner and even in his absence sometimes. He's responsible for carrying out the management process and assisting the Shop-Owner in some of the responsibilities that come out of the shop. He also usually has communication skills, motivation, forward planning, strategic thinking, problem-solving, decision-making skills and knows how to develop the management of the shop.

Cashier [4-5]
The Cashier is part of the staff team that is professional in customer service and its responsibility is taking payment from the customer and bringing the item/toy the customer requests. Usually, this staff team is experienced and professional in serving customers, basic math, communicating with customers.

is responsible for processing the cash transactions. Their duties include recording purchases, taking the money from the customers, and provide the customers with the items they want/need. They MUST be experienced in customer service, basic math, and have the ability to communicate well with the customers.

Delivery Team [2-3]
This role is can possibly not be implemented. However, if it does. The Delivery Team duty is to take the ordered item and basically deliver it to the location of the orderer, or the location the orderer has set.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:

No, my character doesn't have any college degrees.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Notes:
The activity time above isn't my current activity as at the moment I have many events coming in at once. However, I'm certainly going to be able to play again by the time this gets a result.
-
The delivery system is possible not to be implemented. However, I will definitely find more and better ideas if it does not.
-
Thank you for taking the time into reading my application and I really hope you do consider giving me the chance!
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • We already have enough accessory shops around town this doesn't feel as unique as mentioned
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread