PashOP | Karakura PD | 2nd

pashy

Level 183

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

I'm planning to use my main account for the role with the
username of "PashOP"!

Previous bans:

I have two old bans that are over 6-8 months.
Sine then, I didn't get any punishment from any type in SRP.
And I truly apologize for the old punishments.

Describe your activity on the server:

Usually, I'll be on the server for a while like 7-12 hours, which is quite a bit of time for me and I'm usually around to socialize with others and be able to see what's going on in the server since I love to meet new people. I would like to have a chance to be able to join new events which is quite nice to be in because it helps me to gather more confidence and be able to see what I can do to do more things in SRP. I want to be able to take time to work on a lot of things to get to talk and to share thoughts with others on the server or on the forums.

Which timezone are you in?

AST (Arabian Standard Time). However, I don't think it's really a big matter as I can change my sleeping schedule to whatever I want.

Do you have discord?

Yes, my discord is 'meow meow?#9244'

Do you have a microphone:

Yes I do have a working microphone and I'm willing to use it within my time in Karakura PD.

List your current and past applications:

Monastery Shinkan (Discord) - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pashops-gujarati-language.33017/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pashops-jsl.32868/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pashops-spanish-language.31979/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pashops-history-teacher-3.22570/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language.22161/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pashops-shop-app.22084/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pashop-french-language.21159/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-of-pashop.21158/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language.21129/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language.21109/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pashops-history-teacher-2.21104/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/arabic-language.20494/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.20378/ - Denied

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation is that I want to experience the role fully. Becoming a police is an IRL dream for me and I want to be able to fully experience and acknowledge the role. The job is generally exciting generally and I really wish to try it with the current PD team as I have a lot of friends in the PD. Even though I'm well known in GangRP, I'm OOCly friendly with the PD. I see them as a great team and I wish to be part of it to plan with them operations and future events to experience the role to the fullest and be able to do this exciting job and fulfill another major dream of mine. I want to contribute all of my experience and skills into benefitting the PD, making it a better place, and helping other team roster.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct. If I have any mistakes, I'm willing to learn from it within my time as a PD and acknowledge it.

What are the Police ranks?

High-to-low

- Commissioner

The Commissioner is the faction lead and the 1st in command. He checks the activity logs and make sure everyone is active. He has all the PD equipment and various duties. He can do everything such as patrolling, investigating, etc.

- Police-Director

The Director is the 2nd in command in the force. The Director has all of the PD equipment as well and he's able to host meetings and operations. He makes sure that everyone is doing his job correctly, he has various duties as well. He have the permissions to do everything such as patrolling, investigating, etc.

- Police-Lieutenant

These are the 3rd in command in the force. They in their turn assist their higherups in their job taking some of things off them. They assist the lower ranked officers and he has answers for their questions. The Lieutenants has various duties as well. They're able to investigate, patrol, etc.

- Police-Detective

The detectives are the ones that take the leads for a defined case. They take the leads and make the investigations with their smart minds to catch their goal in a serious case. He has various duties and answers for questions. He can Investigate, patrol, etc.

- Police-Sergeant

The Sergeants are ones that have answers for your questions, they do duties and assist their lower rank. They assist the lower rank and help them in their turn, make operations, etc. He has various duties and he can investigate, patrol, etc.

Police-Corporal

The Police Corporals are ones that aren't very old in the force, but they have done their duty correctly. They have enough knowledge and experience about the role to assist their lower ranks and help their higherups thinking for operations and etc. The Corporal can patrol freely. Recommended to have another officer+ with him to assist him in his patrolling.

Patrol-Officer

The Patrol Officers are new ones that have done their job as a Cadet correctly following everything.
The might request some assistance as they might have new things on them such as patrolling. If you do your job correctly and actively as a Police Cadet you'd get promoted to this role to be able to freely patrol However, recommended to have another officer+ with him to assist him.

Police-Cadet

Police Cadets are new ones that are most likely to be recently accepted. They might have a lot of question as they're new to the force. They are not allowed to patrol and their equipment varies as he don't carry a lot with him. He's most likely to be found at the desk assisting the citizens in need there. However, he can leave the station if he gets permissions from a higherup.

(Hopefully, I don't have any mistake. If I do so, then I'd be glad to learn from it in my time within the Karakura Police Department team.)

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Police work is to keep mainly to follow the Law keeping it fair for everyone. Their duties can vary from their ranks. However, they all have one goal. They keep the city organized, non-chaotic, and proper environment to live in. They give justice to the people in the city and stop who breaks the law as it’s unfair. They stress and risk themselves to be heroes for us the normal people and to keep us all happy, pleased, and safe. They as well help in other activities such as handling a situation someone sees unfair, or traffic handling.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The Police are important to SchoolRP as they're the ones that are standing between CombatRP and GangRP. They take their time to help a citizen in a situation, whether it's kidnapping or mass killing. If there was no Police, the city would be chaotic and everyone would be killing, others hiding scared. The Police are the one that guarantee your safety and protect you from anything possible, stopping the chaos, organizing the city, and making it a proper and safe environment for everyone to live in.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given TIME?

Yes, I do acknowledge that I'm a subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time. And I'm willing to make no reason for that to happen and keep my higher-ups proud.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, of course, I do acknowledge that.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I do acknowledge that I have to attend training if I'm online and I'm willing to attend all of my trainings whether I'm online or not I will get on. In my other jobs and gangs I'm well known of someone that loves to attend everything and not miss anything, in case there's something important. Even if nothing is important, then to make my higher-ups proud.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, of course, I do acknowledge that I'm a subject to IC harassment. I as well, will never take any ICly situation OOCly unless I see it unfair. If so, I'd report it to staff instead of arguing.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Shinsuke Chu is a 6'2 male with a black natural hair, brown eyes, and quite a pale tone of skin. He'd have a muscular body with a thin mustache around his mouth connecting to his hair from the side of his head. Shinsuke is a tall, strong, and genuine person. He's kind towards others and he loves assisting people in their problems. Shinsuke always keeps his politeness, honesty, and kindness first. However, Shinsuke is rather giant as he gets bullied for it. Though, he doesn't give much care as he's a smart and tough man he just goes for his goals.

What they're like on and off the job?

Off the job. Shinsuke reflects a good image of his fellow PD. He's quite keen, assisting others in their things, and being responsible and mature towards others. He'd always stay kind and respectful and careful not doing anything against the law. He usually meets his family when he's off the job, as he misses them a lot. So he messes and plays with them. Shinsuke is a rather quite assisting, and helpful man always trying to make something of his time off and on the job.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Shinsuke is a lovely, kind person. He really loves his mates in his job and is really kind to him. If anyone needed assistance, he’d help and assist him. If anyone had a question or was confused he’d answer him. He likes to assist his co-workers. If he made any mistakes, he’d learn from it, make something better from it, and warn his other mates to watch out from falling for it. He also likes to think with his family or co mates about future ideas to make the town more organized and better. Usually, if he had nothing to do. He either assists people near him if they need it, or thinks about goals for himself and the town.

BACKSTORY

Part 1
Shinsuke Chu was born in 1982, Osaka, Japan. Shinsuke was his parent's single child and his parents were loving, they were nice to him. His father works as a college professor in a nearby college, causing Shinsuke to be a nerd and a helpful person. The college and school were apart from each other. Otherwise, he would've had more fun with his father at the school. Shinsuke's mother didn't have an official job. She was a homemaker that spoiled her son, it didn't bother Shinsuke at that time being spoiled. He was kind to his parents, never ignoring them. In school, Shinsuke was found assisting others in what they struggle and helping them understand it in his free time. He was rather a helpful supportive kid.

Part 2
After some years, Shinsuke got into highschool. Shinsuke was known as rather a nerd and try hard person getting full marks. He was always pointed to be a curious person about subjects. His two favorite subjects were Chemistry and History. Chemistry, as that's what his father teaches in college and his father kept him always interested in Chemistry. In his time in highschool Shinsuke noticed a girl in his class always to be quiet and left out. He decided to try and talk to her, after some talk he realized that she doesn't understand anything in her classes and she gets bullied. Shinsuke, after asking about her name, found out it's Akiko. Shinsuke was trying to start a new friendship with Akiko and assist her to understand things and with his tall height try to help her from getting bullied around. Bully was a popular thing at then. Shinsuke was rather hard working to make the female happy, stressing himself and getting into fight risks for her. After some time, Shinsuke graduated with Akiko to middle school. Shinsuke loved History to understand the world around him and himself, which made Shinsuke attend all events about History. Within his time in the school loving History, one day he learned about the Gujarat culture. He got interested in them, starting to open books and view things about them. He also liked their language, which caused him to open more books and get into courses to learn the language.

Part 3
In 2000, He succeeded the Gujarati language speaking it fluently, and Shinsuke time came. And he was between stressing choices, his mother telling him something, his heart telling him something, and his father telling him something else. It was about the place he'll study further in for his future. After more discussion with his parents and himself, he decided to travel to Japan, Karakura as it was an advised place to study at. After two days of long thinking and packing his bags, he did it to Karakura, assigning to the college that he was referred to. Taking courses about justice as he noticed himself, his dream job. Shinsuke noticed his dream job was to be a cop as he saw it as exciting and noticed himself loving to assist and help people. In his time in college. There was a gym, where he always went to train to build a stronger and healthy body. After 4 years of college being a nerd, he graduated with a bachelor's degree, passing any higher degree as he was stressed out from the college already, and he had the qualifications for his dream job.

Part 4
After he ended college, he went to rest in his apartment that he rented before taking some air and being ready for a new part of life. He travelled back to his parents, where his best friend Akiko was. Taking some time with them. Though, it came at the time that Shinsuke had to go to take a job. Shinsuke was concerned about leaving his family and bestfriend again to look for a job where he will stay away from them for a long time. His friend Akiko influenced him and after some thinking of where to go. Akiko told him to go back to his home at Karakura as he loved it much. She told him to go back and protect the town he loved. After a week and 2 days, he had his bags packed again to travel back to Karakura. He kept wishing to get accepted. As he arrived, he rented an apartment again that was near, before going out and looking for programs for his dream job. He had seen that job about the public Karakura Police Department and after some thinking it was the best place for his qualifications. So, Shinsuke went for it. After he met them, filling the program, and doing everything. He only had to wait now. After 30 days, his program got accepted to become a Cadet in Japan, Karakura Police Department. He was cheering himself all day, telling all of his family, and they online video call celebrated together for it. Shinsuke was happy to make his dream finally true, not having any graduations to worry about, but a town instead.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Shinsuke Schwarz Chu

Title:

Mr.

Given Name:

Shin

Preferred Name:

Shinsuke

Male

IC Phone number:

285-818-110

Religious Denomination:

Shinto

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

6 years of training.

Working Experience:

4 years of working experience.

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Criminal Justice, and Law Enforcements.

Minor(s):

Criminology, and Drama.

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

Gujarati, and the Japanese sign language.

Notes (OOC):

Wanted to apologize for any grammar mistakes, as I'm working on my grammar and getting into purchased apps and books to fix my grammar and I hope you'll take it as exception.

I also wanted to thank you, Prads. Whether I'm accepted or denied. Thank you for taking off some of your time to review my application. Not only my application, but everyone's. I've opened an application and got really tired reading all of it, so I wanted to show you some appreciation for your hardwork to review all the applications and focus on any mistakes to give us results. I honestly, really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread