mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied passionated | Event Team Application

buvet

Level 11

Passionated's (1).gif

IGN: passionated / passionatedfruit

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
Personally, I'd say I try to be as active as I can. This is due to owning a club and other responsibilities such as shop manager. Though, I'm obviously not on every hour of the day due to not having much to do at certain times and playing another game instead of running around bored and obviously having my OOC activities, friends, and school work. Nonetheless, I'm always on discord to receive DMs in case I need to log on and be aware of my friends logging on as well. Lastly, occasionally I may be super busy OOCly but I make sure to always get my responsibilities and promises followed through with and finished within the timeline I said I would and make sure to keep whom It concerns updated instead of just going MIA and giving excuses later.

DOXXING 06/19/20 - This incident occurred two years ago, I can completely account for my actions and say what I did was immature and entirely out of line which has been proven as I haven’t been banned since (as you can read in the appeal).

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

ACCEPTED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lovingherr-literature-club-application.50742/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/__rileys-teacher-application.37189/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/__okaserror-culinary-application-subject-change.39468/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/luvingher-psychiatrist-application.51902/

DENIED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/meraki-restaurant-application.47176/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/interracial-club.45933/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/event-team-application-lovingherr.49787/#post-171257

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
I do, and my discord account is bells#4319.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
I live in the USA/NA and am in the PST time zone.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?:
Yes, and I fully accept and understand if this were to happen.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

SCHOOL RP Sports Team:
I was on the HS Volleyball team for 11 months. Although I am no longer on said team, my time on the team was amazing and everyone truly felt like a family to me. Having to work together on our playstyles and helping each other improve for tournaments was one of the most educational experiences I’ve had on SRP. I truly believe our captain, FancyLyricz, had taught us all how to work together and how to make adjustments to how we play to improve in general for the better of the team. In summary, this team taught me that improving is not just to help yourself. How you improve should help everyone around you as well, especially in a group or team.

OOC Sports Team:
I was also on my school's Volleyball team. Much like digital volleyball, we all had to make adjustments to how we played. These were individual and co-adjustments. Again, much like on SRP, this team taught me not only how to play volleyball but it taught me that how you play as a team and communication is the key. If you aren’t able to communicate with someone passively, it can mess the whole team up.

Factions and Shops:
As I have stated in many applications, I used to be the Co-Owner of a cafe. This experience helped me learn how to work around other people’s time zones and make sure everyone had the opportunity to learn and work. In other words, in a small way, it showed me how to be a leader in a faction like this. We had a lot of relatively new players and teaching them how to be better workers was a prominent opportunity for me because it taught me how to train workers. It also helped me prepare subconsciously and become a manager at other shops in the future because I already knew how to work with trainees and work with customers.

Clubs:
I am currently in one club, however, I was a part of the Occult, Theatre, Sports, and Maid Club earlier this year. I was the club manager of the Literature Club, a role I was very thankful to Reinah for giving me. This experience prepared me much like being a Co-Owner did for the leader position of a club. I believe this truly prepared me for the position of Literature Club Leader that I have today.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?: N/A

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

TITLE: Mermaids
“What is that melody?”

THE EVENT: From the player's point of view: You'd be sitting peacefully on the beach, it's a normal day in Karakura... Crime rate is still heightened, children are still millionaires, and jocks are still an exclusive teen social group! Though, as you're enjoying your day either alone or in a group you start to hear an ethereal and intoxicating melody. The voice of an angel it seems. However, as you frantically search for where the singing is coming from, all you can see is a woman in the distance... but not on land, floating in the sea! Where did she come from?! Is she okay?! All of these questions race through your mind, though, it seems you're in some kind of trance, you can't help but aimlessly stare at her in awe. As time goes on her singing seems to get louder, though she is just harmonizing with other women who seem to pop their heads out of the ocean, expanding to the ears of everyone in Karakura. If you hear them, you get pulled in too. Everyone makes their way to the ocean where the song is coming from, or they simply ignore it by putting on headphones. To those who rushed to the beach and searched for the melody's precise location, you find exactly what you came for. Eventually, the water starts to spread, so you walk as close as you can and follow the opening in the sea. Eventually, you get pulled into the sound and the mermaids either gift you the ability to remain underwater for an everlasting period of time and follow them to their home or... you get pulled into DEATH! If you were taken down the path of anything other than death, that means you would have been seemingly teleported to some underwater city. A paradise. As you snap out of the trance, you travel around this city, where you are allowed so to speak. With pockets full of the money you somehow acquired, you buy countless accessories and clothing. You play with the children and their sea friends in a game of what appears to be their version of volleyball. You get invited by the locals on a sea-horse ride and take turns with your friends in this activity, enthralled by their animals that you've never even assumed could do the things they do! You then go to a stage where a mermaid who appears old and wise shares stories of the sea beasts and creatures with you and the other tourists. As the day goes on, everyone seems to be having fun! Eventually, you all hear a... DING! DING!!! DING!! You snap your head to the sound of the bell and you see what appears to be the royalty of this city, they yell out an invitation into the palace for a feast in hopes to convince you to give your life to this city and stay forever. You probably won't, but you decide to dine anyways! You swim into the palace's ballroom, and exactly what was promised is inside!! A huge feast of... SEAFOOD?! You never knew mermaids would betray themselves like that but... not your issue! You feast with your friends from back home and see some people talking to the royalty, agreeing to stay and gaining mermaid tails! However, most are like you and are unsettled by the seafood. You all gather up and request to be returned home... will they allow you? Or will they want humans for their next feast?!

The event will be an AU flash event to a small seemingly underwater city with players wearing mermaid skins and fun experiences everyone wanted to experience when they first watched Ariel. Though, I left the end at a fork road because I think it would be fun for it to go either way!

HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EVENT: Of course, activities and customs appealing to the mermaid shopkeepers and a seafood feast would be needed for the event. Next, as always Builders are needed, this time for the ballroom and small city, as well as the water opening, would be needed. Lastly, the event team as always!

LOCATION, TIME, SEASON, AND SIMILAR DETAILS: The beach would be the only place we could do this event realistically, though after a while everyone will be told to join the event server if they chose to come to the beach anyways.

EXTRA DETAILS:

TITLE: Alien Sightings
"THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!"

THE EVENT: I’m not sure about everybody else, but besides the super big few-hour-long events we have I think another type of event is my favorite. The ones that are a bit smaller and not announced. The ones that you come across if you do and if you don't you'll likely hear about it on Ikigai or through the g****vine. So, that’s why I planned the Alien Sightings be to exactly fitted to these sorts of events. Over the course of a singular month or multiple, supernatural things will start happening in Karakura. Many people walking alone or running around bored may notice an unusual flashing light in the sky, they stop and stare in wonder, curious as to if this is mechanics from space or a passing airline. Are they really seeing an alien right now? Pfft- No way! Most people go on with their days laughing about such absurdity their minds came up with. Though, as time goes on things get weirder. Some people may see the saucer daring too close. These people begin to have their minds forever polluted by aliens, they start to parade the shopping district chanting about aliens and hoping to spread the message that they are coming. They even gain some followers of this message and people who agree with such words. Alien conspiracists that most assume are mentally unwell. However, one day one of them seems to crash into the forest. A huge burst of flames comes from the crash and lights the forest into flames. The police quickly close off the fire but some sneak their way to the crash and some police are also forced to go to the crash themselves to put out the fire. This will lead to a small group of people and police, seeing the saucer and maybe even seeing an alien or two fleeing from the crash. Of course, if they get photos or any form of evidence it can always be played off as photoshop which I think will be the best part of this. Never knowing if it’s real or not. Though, anyone willing to speak out will be seen as insane. If they are forced to get help this can either be seen as positive mental health awareness… But, are they finally being silent or being silenced? Either way, I think this small little overtime event will be super fun and entertaining for people to come across ICly or read stories about it either in reports, Onrain or Ikigaim and make their own little idea of it for their character.

HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EVENT: Builders will be needed as well as staff to copy and paste the saucer crash and other little details, the event team, and one or two players to play as the aliens.

EXTRA DETAILS:

TITLE: WIP
"..."

THE EVENT:

HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EVENT:

LOCATION, TIME, SEASON, AND SIMILAR DETAILS:

EXTRA DETAILS:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
PENDING

- We are very impressed with the organization and detail of this application, and that's why we want to give you a chance to make your events more unique. Some of them we think that they great events but most are either already something we do frequently or not interesting for the community.
- Thank you for taking the time to apply and we will review this application again soon.
- If you change your mind and no longer wish to be part of the event team change the title to REMOVE so we can deny this application.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Seems like you never finished this application and your activity has changed in SRP. You had two great first events! Feel free to work on them again if you ever decide to re-apply for this position!

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread