Strip3d
Strip3d
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Lilprinz (Roleplay Name : Mike Crouge )

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): mr.lilprinz
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do

How old are you? (Optional): 28

What is your time zone?: UTC+1 Time (Germany)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes i do know that , and i will be active as much as possible!

Describe your activity on the server: Well every day after school i usually join the SchoolRP and got to my usuall Classes , Im active and i dont miss any classes ! I can be active 9-10 Hours a day. I come from school at 13:40 UTC+1 Time , and can be on the server till 21:30 PM UTC+1 Time .

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: i dont have any previous Applications or Appeals.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Currently im in Grade 8 , and 3 hours away from being Grade 9 , I know its low but i can assure that im ready to be a teacher , and i can teach very well.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
English

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Well ive always wanted to be a teacher , it is a high paying job , and i think i can teach students some valuable lessons. I want to be a teacher ,IRL and in the RP . My Parents are also Teachers ( IRL ) , and i love school myself , Im smart , i know a lot . And i can make a perfect Fit for a Teacher , and i just want to have the chance to be a teacher

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes i understand.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The teacher class logs are logs that keep track of how many classes a teacher hosts at a time. it’s important because it tells whenever or not a teacher hits their quota or not.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Strict Rules that a Teacher should follow is , Using Proper Grammar , No Cellphone Calls During Class , Use Common Sense , Be Respectfull. Speak English ! The Rules a Student Should Follow ( In my Class ): No Cellphones during Class , No Bullying , Have Respect for others and Teachers , No Swearing , No Yelling During Class , Raise a Hand if you have a Question , No Interuppting a Teacher during Talking.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Well i joined the Roleplay not too long ago ,I have some cool experiences , Ive meet a few friends , my favorite one is The Blind James , He is funny , Ive also learned stuff about the server . Ive learned the Map so i dont get lost AGAIN , Ive Learned Locations of all The Stores and Player RAN shops , Ive been active in Classes , and was answering questions. But i hope i get to have more Experience during my Time Here!

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Handles all staff matters and are responsible for managing staff performance

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Handles all staff matters and are responsible for managing staff performance

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: They are teachers who are the ones who pass their introductions and trainings. So they can start teaching

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Teacher that is not qualified and didnt finish their training , So they are not allowed to start Teaching and host Classes

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are the ones that teach other students and help them get smarter , Their Salary can be up to 500K Maximum , In the free time teachers learn and study, so they can teach their class, the right way , and not tell them wrong information .

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important beacuse its a SchoolRP , and without the Teachers there wouldnt be a school and a person to teach other students , Teachers are the ones that are qualified to teach other students , and no one else can do it besides them. The school would need teachers just as much as it would need students, principal's, vice-principal, etc

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: They use a system referred to as MoSCoW which is an abbreviation for ‘Must have or Should have. Could have or Would have’ which allows for effective prioritization

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

My Teacher Character stands at 6 Feet Tall , It has a unique way of teaching and is really smart , They have a more Modern style of Clothing , He Loves his students and doesnt have a favorite student , he teaches students the right way. His Personallity is : Funny , Athletic , Smart , Stylish , Good Looking. Any his plan for the future is to be a Teacher .

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: My Character would talk to them , and say "Please stop on Swearing , This is your first warning, Continiue to do so and you will be given a Detention " , They continiue to do so "Detention" .

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I Clap my hands Loudly and would tell them "If you wish not to be in this class and dont want to listen to me, you can go outside or you will be kicked from this ,we are here to learn and not talk , U have 10 Seconds to stop this ur u will be Kicked from the Class!"

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: My Character Mike , would be Talking with other teachers, and respect them and be polite , He would talk to them about his class and discuss some personal stuff , He would make jokes and be funny.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Mike would check if he has all the Materials he needs , He would even get extra Text Books for his students , and check if he has extra Pencils , sharpener , and Eraser . He would also go over his lesson plans make sure he does well in his class .
/me He would write on the Board tasks they should be working on , and he would introduce himselfs to other students.
/me When the class starts , he would be standing by the desk , waiting for everyone to take their seat , and start teaching them important lessons. He would make sure Students pay attention to the class and work on their Tasks , He would grade everyone and maybe call out others to come to his desk , and talk with them , About If they should have more respect or if they are not paying attention, He would give out grades and if they are finish, i would give them extra tasks.
/me At the end of the Class She would Stop Hosting , and would tell everyone their Homework / Assignemnt / Or warn them on the Future Exams , He would tell them to study ,After students are gone, he would stay in the classroom ,thinking of his plans for the next class , he would be preparing on making up-comming Exams. And before He would leave , He would see if there is Trash/Garbage on the Floor's and put it in the trash can ,Before he heads out he would turn off the lights and lock the classroom doors.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

Mike Crouge was a Smart little boy , He always wanted to be a Teacher like his parents , he got really smart and graduates and became a teacher , Hes very known for his Knowladge and being polite and Respectfull to Others , From the Time he was a Student he would greet Everyone , and Make it Easy for the Teachers , Other Students would call him the "Teacher's Pet" but he was just being Polite and Respectfull . On the LaunchBreaks he would eat , and Chat with his Friends , He would be also never be late to any class and would always be even 10 Minutes Early, He was a very Tall Student from the day he started HightSchool , He was good looking and was built really good , He would workout everyday after school. After he became a Teacher , he was excited to teach students and make them Smarter , and be like Him!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Mike Crouge
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.Crouge
Given Name(s): Mike
Preferred Name: Mike for Teacher and Friends , and Mr.Crouge for Students

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality:
Current Location:
USA

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
n/a

Academic Degree: Bachelor in English
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): English , P.E , Sports , Art , Managment , Food Science ,
Minors: bookkeeping/accounting

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread