mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

"Pay The Debt" | idcvesper Black Market Dealer Application

idcvesper

Level 9

Yourparagraphtext2-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (1).gif
IGN:

omgvesper [ALT] - This account I am applying for!
increaser [MAIN]

Describe your activity on the server:

I've been extremely into gang roleplaying for the last 10+ months, after having a hiatus in 2020. When I returned in August 2023, I knew nothing about the rules and activities. However, I decided to give the server another go. I consider myself to be an excellent writer and hope to improve even more. General RP conversations allow me to greatly develop my talents. I have real-world duties at night that keep me away from the server, but I still spend about 5-6 hours on SRP during the day. I like everything from general RP to gang roleplaying to simply hanging out with pals.
Saturday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Free / 12 am-12 pm
12 am-12 pm
12 am-12 pm
FREE!
12 am-12 pm

12 am-12 pm
Free / 12 am-12 pm
Every other weekend I work
Will need to contact me but will be online the majority of the day!
I am online and ready to shine!
Every other weekend I work.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:

omg.vesper | I have a working microphone and headset.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:

I live in the US and my time zone is Central Standard Time Zone / GMT-6

What are your motivations for applying for the black market dealer role?:

What are your motivations for applying for the black market dealer role?:
I've seen myself getting more active and interested in Criminal Roleplay. Since returning to SRP, I've constantly participated in GangRP with my pals. This has inspired a strong desire within me to apply for a more substantial position. I want to use my imagination and take on greater responsibility in this area. By taking on this new responsibility, I hope to make the faction more enjoyable and engaging for everyone involved.

My drive stems from a desire to strengthen the faction and help the community. I would like to help ease some of the pressure on other BMDs by taking up more action and responsibility in the criminal roleplay faction, especially with the two missing spots. My objective is to improve and rebuild the criminal community, bringing in a new era of engaging and immersive crime roleplaying.

What motivates me is the opportunity for development and creativity inside CrimeRP. I want to encourage people to think they can reach high ranks such as UVG or VG. With the help of the folks I've met in this type of roleplay, I'm determined to rebuild and elevate the overall CrimeRP experience. I wish to encourage people to take joy in their roles and add to the varied nature of CrimeRP's story. My dedication and effort can result in more active and exciting role-playing for everybody.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

I've been an active criminal roleplayer since late 2023. Throughout this period, I've had the pleasure of being a part of almost all of LuvZai's gangs, frequently as a founding member and in a leadership position. This position has provided me with excellent experience managing and leading people. Specifically, I was responsible for ensuring that about 35 players obeyed the rules and strived to be the best they could be.

I consider myself a team player rather than someone who behaves selfishly. I constantly aim to prioritize the needs of the group over my own and work together to accomplish our objectives. My primary goal has been to contribute positively to the criminal faction, ensuring that we run smoothly and successfully.

My commitment to criminal roleplay extends beyond simply playing the game. I am very devoted to helping the criminal group as a whole. I want to devote my time and energy to make it a better experience for everyone involved. This includes not just obeying the rules personally, but also assisting others in doing the same, giving guidance and support as required.

I feel that by cooperating and supporting one another, we can create a more interesting and exciting atmosphere for criminal roleplay. My experience in leadership has taught me the value of communication, collaboration, and devotion. I am excited to use these talents to improve the criminal faction, making it more organized, entertaining, and welcoming to all players.

Overall, my objective is to improve as a criminal roleplayer while also assisting others in doing so. I am enthusiastic about our community and dedicated to making it the best that it can be. By putting up my best effort and collaborating with others, I believe we can accomplish great things and create a healthy criminal roleplaying atmosphere.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:

I’ve gotten accepted to the HS Men's Basketball Team and have been on the team for a while currently I have been kicked off the team due to my timing within the team not working out for team practices.

GangRP!

I am currently a member of the Black Dragons, having been with them from their formation. My path into criminal roleplaying has been rather eventful. I first joined Rokuhara Tandai, and despite the gang's disbandment, I was eager to continue playing and face the hurdles of obtaining the UVG level. This determination led me to contact LuvZai, who has had a big impact on my progress in GangRP and just the crime aspect of the server in general.

LuvZai has given me vital skills and ideas for improving my roleplaying experience. He has shown me the ropes and helped me comprehend the complexities of GangRP. His advice has helped me learn everything from how to attack and defend to how to fight other players and most importantly roleplaying instead of making gang roleplay player versus player. His mentoring has helped me considerably enhance my gameplay.

One of the most important lessons I've learned is the usage of "Detail Rolling," which has given my roleplay a new level of depth. This strategy has allowed me to be more exact and imaginative in my dealings with the criminal world, making my character's actions more genuine and fascinating.

Being a member of the Black Dragons has been a wonderful experience. It has given me a platform to practice and improve the skills I've gained. My dedication to the criminal roleplaying community remains strong, and I am eager to contribute to its further growth and development. By applying the tactics and knowledge I've learned, I hope to make our faction more active and engaging for everyone.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

I extensively investigated all aspects of CrimeRP, from different gang organizations to the complexities of UVG and VG. I understand the importance of striking a balance between risks and rewards, and I've positioned myself in the center, ready to take on the next chapter of Crime Roleplay. With this in mind, I have a few thoughts and comments that might improve the CrimeRP experience.

One of the most noticeable drawbacks is the server's low crime rate. To solve this, I propose implementing a new criminal system that provides incentives for fulfilling missions and duties. This would encourage players to become more involved in illicit acts, adding an exciting and competitive element to the gaming.

In addition, I advise making the environment more engaging for participants, with additional options for cooperation and communication. This might include organizing events or situations in which players must collaborate to achieve common objectives and building a feeling of community and collaboration within the criminal side.

Finally, I feel that giving players additional resources for discovering and enjoying the game will improve their overall experience. This might include full guides to various parts of CrimeRP, further training sessions, and access to resources that can assist them enhance their abilities and methods.

Are you familiar with all the rules about weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:

Yes, I am familiar with all of the above and follow every frequent update made to them.

Are you familiar with the idea that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:

Yes, I understand the role and rules that apply within this application.

Are you familiar with the fact that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:

Yes, I understand the combat rules and server rules with this application that I’m applying towards.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential additions to the black market to others?:

Yes, I understand that dying or being jailed too many times would ruin the Black Market Dealer’s reputation.

Your paragraph text (3).png

Full Legal Name:

Every Move I’ve Made Was A Trap.
A guy strolled home through Karakura's dark streets, presumably late. For some strange reason, he couldn't find his office files for a group of people who had lately gone missing. Was this just a coincidence?

After leaving the police station, you saw a man. He wore a black jacket with the white torii sign on the back. He stayed silent as he stalked his prey. Before you knew it, The Man's plan had come together. The Officer has unintentionally stepped right into the man in a black trap.

Kamzi was the reason those people had gone missing. He had learned that someone made a report about the disappearances and began stalking the officer from the very beginning. Understanding his target, Kamzi devised an elaborate plan to catch the officer off guard. On his way home from work, the officer encountered caution tape and a sign that read "Unstable sinkhole in the area," forcing him to take a detour through an alleyway between the family store and the Karakura Campus. Kamzi quickly followed his target before striking him and causing him to fall unconscious.

After bringing his victim into the sewers, Kamzi revealed himself and began speaking. Before he could speak, the officer began asking questions about what was going on and where they were. Kamzi was silent for a time before revealing the names of the missing individuals. Then he muttered his name.

"You will be another person filed under that missing report."

The officer shouted defiantly, "What do you know? If I miss a day of work, the cops will be all over you!"

Kamzi started chuckling before responding. "Every step I made was a trap. Why were you running late, why is that road under construction, and why would no one question your absence?"
The officer recognized the inhumanity in Kamzi's eyes and began to beg for mercy. Kamzi continued to giggle before saying his name. "I'm Kamzi L. Takada. If you live, tell them what I did to you."

As the officer attempted to respond, Kamzi abruptly cut him off, inserting a knife into his liver and leaving it there. Kamzi then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him and abandoning the officer to die in an undiscovered location.

Criminal Alias:

After his meeting, Kamzi returned home as if nothing had occurred, only to be welcomed at the door by his elder brother, Zaire.

Zaire immediately chastised him for going out alone.

"Wrath, how many times have I told you it's dangerous to go out on your own? You never know what people might want from you," Zaire said sternly, reaching a hand towards Kamzi's head. Kamzi swiftly swatted it away.

"I was handling business, Brother," Kamzi retorted. "And don't call me that name you gave me when I first joined your crew. I've matured and grown up. From now on, I'll go by SHADOW."

Zaire chuckled before motioning for Kamzi to come and sit with him.

Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role)

“I used to go to that boring ass school, going through lessons day after day until my brother decided to pull me out. We fought a war against some dumb group named the Headless Angels or something like that. Everything else seemed like a waste of time after we decided to fight.

Leaving school was a relief. No more lectures or examinations to hold me down. Instead, I immersed myself in the real combat on the streets, learning the ropes with my brother and our group. It was rough, trustworthy, and where I discovered my purpose. Every day became a lesson in survival and strategy, far more useful than anything I could have studied in a textbook.

While others my age were concerned with academics and college applications, I was polishing my abilities on the streets, earning respect and building a reputation for myself. The adrenaline rush of each conflict, the bonds formed with my crew, and the joy of outsmarting our rivals drove me much more than any classroom ever could.

Leaving school was more than just rebellion, it was embracing a life in which actions spoke louder than words. It was about forging my path in a world where power and cunning were valued more than diplomas and certifications. And I still have no regrets about quitting that boring ass school. It was the best decision I'd ever made.”

Gender & Marital Status:

“I'm a guy, ain’t obvious. I don't have time to deal with a relationship; there's too much business that needs handling.”

Ethnicity & Race:

“My Ethnicity is Latino/Black, while my race is African Latino.”

Known Languages:

“I only know and speak Japanese.”

Former Associations/Occupations:

Black Dragons

“Yes, I was a member of the Black Dragons, and my elder brother led the gang. Growing up with that jerk wasn't easy. I could see he cared for me, but he was rough on me, constantly pushing me to be tough as nails, you know?

Living in his shadow meant I had to continuously prove myself. He didn't give me any slack, wanting me to match his tenacity and persistence. His roughness was not malicious, but more a sense that if I wasn't prepared, the streets would eat me alive.

While he taught me the rules of the game and the code we live by, his expectations seemed like burdens on my shoulders. It was more than just surviving; it was about prospering in a society where weakness was exploited and respect was gained through power.”

Highest Level of Education:

“I Dropped out, A pure waste of my time."

Physical/Mental Ailments: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

dbb19f3403676a513216e2ae7cc8e6eb.jpg

”Anger Issues”
Growing up as a member of the Takada Clan, Kamzi absorbed their use of wrath and violence to solve issues. This parenting immediately caused him to develop rage issues. Raised in an environment where strength and dominance were valued, Kamzi learned early on that showing aggression often yielded results. Whether it was settling disputes or asserting authority within the clan, he witnessed and absorbed the use of force as a primary tool for achieving goals.

“Right Leg”
During a battle with opposing gang members, Kamzi was outnumbered and outpowered. They took advantage of the chance to inflict harsh punishment, violently separating his right leg from his body. The event sprang from a prior confrontation in which Kamzi single-handedly crippled two of their members at the power plant, igniting a deep rivalry between their sections. The savage act of dismemberment was more than simply revenge; it also sent a message of power and retribution. It left Kamzi physically disabled but filled with a burning desire for vengeance and retaliation against his enemies.

“Missing Kidney ”
Following a wild party, Kamzi found himself in a heated battle with a masked attacker. The fight heated up when Kamzi intervened to protect a buddy who was ambushed from the second level. Kamzi drew his katana in defense and squared off against the masked attacker, but in the pandemonium, he was quickly stabbed, losing his right kidney.

“Mental”
Kamzi's mental state is not the best, weighted down by the toll of innumerable conflicts and the arduous physical training imposed by his brothers. Despite these difficulties, he credits his surviving older brother with molding his combat skills, particularly in boxing.

Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

“Kamzi is a member of the infamous Takada Clan, which is commanded by his elder brother, iconic criminal Zaire Hatake-Takada. Alongside him are powerful characters like Isaiah Takada and Mari Takada, who hold tremendous power in the criminal underground. Despite their renown, there are other significant members of the Takada Clan whose names are known across the community, each adding to the clan's strong reputation and strength.

Surprisingly, Kamzi's background contrasts starkly with his criminal family. Both of his parents occupy significant positions in the government, his mother is a judge, ruling over legal proceedings with authority, while his father is governor, supervising administration in their region. This contrast in Kamzi's upbringing gives him a unique viewpoint, lasting the boundaries of law and order within his family and the merciless dynamics of organized crime inside the Takada clan."

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

download (3).pngdownload (2).pngdownload (1).png
In front of you stood an Afro-Latino male who measured to be about 6’3 in height. His eyes were a deep and cold brown and his gaze seemed lost. His hair was a deep brown, he would have this old button-down tuxedo with a harness around the chest area, and he would take his liking towards smaller creatures. He would take apart everything and everyone as he always stayed quiet until something lashed out right in front of him.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

“Vengeance was one hell of a roommate.”

Kamzi would be a quiet person, always lurking around corners and alleyways as he is shown to be more violent when coming in range upon meeting him. He takes his anger issue towards conflict and does not show any form of masking himself up. Kamzi takes his pride and honours towards everyone else showing them who not to mess with when meeting this individual around town.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)

EARLY STAGES
Born alongside his brothers in the Takada Clan, followed by his siblings. He would grow up in a normal family, with a stable home, and a penthouse to be at if their parents were never home. Upon entering his senior year of high school, try to grab his parent's attention with help and prepare for his upcoming college years, but they ignore Kamzi and their siblings, due to their careers as lawyers and governors. After his 18th birthday and celebrating it outside in front of his house, he once again tries and get the attention of his parents once more. After getting ignored by his parents once more, he told Zaire that their parents weren’t paying any attention to them, so from there Zaire organized his brothers and became Rokuhara Tandai once again after his father went to jail due to –. Rokuhara Tandai was successful after causing terror in the city and claiming it as their own. Over the months they disbanded after their members ended up in jail from the Karakura Police Department. Kamzi knew that he wanted to cause more havoc than sitting in the Shadow, disappearing in the dark. Kamzi went up to Zaire and Mari and told them he wanted to start a gang once more, after their last disbandment they had no hope to start another gang again, but from discussing and a lot of convening, Black Dragons was born. From time on then they did the same stuff, causing havoc in the city and claiming it as their own. Everyone feared them as Destructive Delinquents who lay waste in Karakura, but over the months they finally did it. Reaching the top of the chain and claiming their self as the best gang to ever sit on the throne.

CURRENT STAGES
After resigning from Black Dragons Kamzi figured that he wanted to make a name for himself in this cruel and overlooked world as people call it. Peace. From leaving Black Dragons, and his parents were still not paying him any attention. He told Zai his plans “Look Kamzi you know the choices you make you are going to have to think first before taking actions.” Zai told Kamzi “Yeah I know that, you don’t gotta tell me twice” Kamzi said as he knew that he was going to run solo from now on. Zai wished him and his blessing before taking off. After Kamzi left his gang and his family he decided to take his own route and follow his passion to take everything and everyone that they loved away from them. Around 3 plus years of taking on training and multiple sessions of combat and figuring out ways that he could only think of, he would finally be ready to take on the world and claim his dominance once again. After everything that happened in his early stages and after all the well hard fought gangs he has been through multiple times. Kamzi knew that he was ready for go alone and take on real challenges for himself. For the most part after he left the gang he decided to go out on his own and make his own decisions and choices that would set him up later to be an Black Market Dealer, he would soon get to follow a nysteroius person in the sewers after him leaving the overworld of the city..

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

We view from a 3rd person perspective how Kamzi finds the Black Market and how he gets accepted by these people...

KAMZI: would fall after another person pushed him inside of the room “Ugh….” He would be waking up in the bed close to the mysterious room that he was in, taking along there was a table where all of the Black Market Dealers were sitting and overseeing another topic they had in a discussion.

???: “Well look who's up?” It would get the attraction towards the others sitting at the table, playing poker.

??? #2: “Well look kid whatever you're doing, get the hell out. There is no need for you to come in here and find us.” It said with a dead face in their eyes.

KAMZI: “Look I didn’t mean to come in here, I didn’t know this was your guy's s… space….” With fear in his eyes, he looks around, until he spots the man with fear, he gets pushed back to a corner of the room. As he whips out his Metal Bat from some random backpack. “I’ll knock everyone
THE FUCK OUT. I WILL DON’T TEST ME!with anger and confusion he held the bat tightly so none of the people would grab it out of his hands.

MYSTERY GUY: As they were about to jump him He whistled towards everyone in the room, which got everyone's attention. “Listen, this kid might go nuts, hm…” He thinks about his stance, and his level-headed towards Kamzi. He thinks about it and then makes this decision. “Well kid, don’t know who you are and why you follow me all the way here. Shit, I didn’t see you after turning my head a lot. I like you, kid.” He would walk towards Kamzi take his coin and flip them up in the air. He looks at Kamzi inspecting him. “Hm kid, your body language is telling me you have the guts to stand alone, against all 7 of us. Ha, this kid.”

KAMZI: Looking cornered at the person he was following. He stood tall as he took his bat and relieved the pressure of the grip. He looks at the mystery man with a smirk on his face. As he steps forwards to see everyone. “Well, I might not look strong, or smart. But havoc, I can bring damage to this city.” He would let the room feel his presence and taking on he would try and beat up.

???: “Well what did you think? Should we take him into this group, he is only a kid…?”

??? #3: “Well that is true, he is just a kid. I don’t know who brought him down here.”

??? #4: “Listen, let's talk about this another d-” As it was about to say another word, the mystery person spoke, cutting the other BMD off.

MYSTERY GUY: “Look now, we can take him in. Yeah, he might be a kid but let's look at himself, he might have people looking for him.”

KAMZI: “y.. Yeah! I do have people I can fuck up. I just needed a gateway to escape the city. Thank you so much for this, I won't let you down…” After all that Kamzi would take a breather and learn the ways as a Black Market Dealer...

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

N/A

Attachments

• Your paragraph text.png
    Your paragraph text.png
    883.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 304
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your application, I have decided to
unfortunately deny your application to join the faction.

Why have I been denied?
This decision has been made based on the following reason(s)
COMPETITION
Due to the amount of applications we often have to deny good applications due to the lack of spots. Whether it's due to differences in applications, server reputation, or someone standing out more. However, we encourage you to reapply in the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread