mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted pcegf - P.E. Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

6w5

Level 1
IGN (In Game Name): pcegf
Previous bans: Once, but that was for being inappropriate in OOC, but I have obviously learned my lesson since then.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes.

Describe your activity on the server:I am usually very active, I just haven't been on in a while due to being busy.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? No, I never speak.

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?: I have noticed that some of the teachers have started being inactive or were demoted, so I decided to try to keep teaching alive.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I would ask the owner of the server [Duckings] if I could, but if he replies with “no” I would either tell him a reason why it would be good or that I understand and sorry to bother him.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
Not to disrespect a teacher, harm another student on purpose, and to never to harm any items in the class.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
My IC character is a pretty athletic person, as he takes places in PE class. In real life, I am not the most athletic person, but I still manage.
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
1.Trainee. (Trainee)
2.Newly Qualified Teacher. (NQT)
3.Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills. (QTLS)
4.Head of Department. (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
I read all of them and made sure to understand the concepts.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I feel like since the department of P.E only has one member I’d like to join in and help her. I’d make teaching classes very active since I have a pretty good amount of time to put in.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. The salary of a teacher ranges from 179-200k Yen, and get paid once a month. I do understand they have to pay rents for their apartments. Teachers help students learn and improve their learning experience to grow up and get more intelligent.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server because without teachers, it wouldn't really be "school" roleplay.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:(Trainee) The Trainee would have to ask the HD to host a class. They have permission to watch a class and get a better understanding and though process on how to teach their own class, but must ask a teacher if they can watch their class first since they didn't get any permission to watch!

Newly Qualified Teacher(NQT): You have the rights to host a classroom but you will still need approval from the HD to host the class you’re trying to teach. You must also get an HD to observe while you teach to make sure you’re doing your job right , it is fine to make some mistakes here but you will learn from them, your close to being a teacher!

(Qualified teacher Learning and skills) QTLS means you are now a real teacher and can host a classroom any thing in the day, but still need the observation of an HD, Trainees are able to watch these classes but not train the QTLS Teacher since the trainee is still in training, but trainees are allowed to take notes from these classes to improve their classes.

(Head of department )(HD): The responsibility of head of department is where you have to plan classes for others in your department, this is also the highest rank you can get. If someone in your department is already HD, then You would be NQT Or QTLS in the subject.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCO system(Must have, Should Have, Could Have) It helps teachers plan faster and easier to have more classes.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
The clothes my character wear are a white jacket with a dark red rose mark, and has brown eyes. He also has brown hair and tan skin. My character is very kind to students, and gets very upset over bullying. He is usually very shy around people, but students make him feel more confident. He is very shy around other teachers, especially the female ones. He never really goes out much besides sport-related things, so he is not very informed of the new "trends".
SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I'd would inform them that they are acting wrong in the halls and that they should not be cursing on school grounds, and if they respond with a rude comment back, I'd would bring them to a higher ranked staff member, such as the Principle or Vice-Principle.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would simply yell to get their attention, and if one of the students refuses to listen, I would walk up to them and get their attention by tapping their desk.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
He would be either taking a lunch break or talking to his HD about lesson plans or when he can teach a class, and since he likes to make sure everything is okay he would make sure nothing is messy in the lounge.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me gets down and does five push-ups
/me runs on track
/me does four sit-ups
/me shows them a stretch
/me stretches down to feet

BACKSTORY

Brandon was always confident as a child in California until a group of people came around and bullied him. He could not understand what to fix about himself, so he soon became shy or scared to talk to people anymore. He stays in his room for long periods of times to hide from the public and he would play games on his computer to make him happy. He would always make online friends and never talk or show his face so they would not leave him since he enjoyed texting with them. But he soon got enough confidence to meet them in Japan at the age of 15 after getting his parents' approval. He started to love Japan and decided to stay and go to school there to stay with his friends Samantha ( ReloadingPages), Yoshikage (Kousaku_Kawajiri), and many more. Soon he found the love of his life. Her name was Clover (EndlessAz) they bonded over many things and soon started dating. He always talked to Clover about anything, and whenever she was sad he would help her. One day, Clover bought Brandon an umbrella, and he fell in-love with it so he carried it around everywhere he went. It was his own world in his hands, he cared about Clover so much he would do anything for her. But it was coming to Brandon that all of Clover's friends hated him, so he decided to end the struggle of being hated by separating from Clover. It was a very sad day, but Brandon managed to get up from it and fix his education. He brought up his grades, and is now currently a student in 12th Grade hoping to become a teacher.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Brandon Phelps
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.Phelps
Given Name(s):Brandon / Brando / Brandys
Preferred Name: Brandon

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 years
Working Experience (# of years): 4 Years

Academic Degree: Physical Education

Year of Graduation: 2008
Major(s): Running
Minors: Baseball

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Tiny bit of French and a small bit of Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TESOL
Preferred Teaching Subject: Track

Additional notes about your application (if any): None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread