luvBelak
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Simp4Lily

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Belak#9999

Do you have a microphone?: yes

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: CDT (Central Daylight Time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do

Describe your activity on the server: I am active a whole bunch. Every time I have some free time I am going to log on and enjoy roleplaying with other people. I would rate my activity a solid 10/10 cause every time I have free time (which I do a lot) I will be online. If I ever do not have free time it's either cause of sports, or academics that I am having to focus on. But overall I have a lot of spare time so I will be able to be online a lot.

Do you have any previous bans?: 14-day ban for trolling (was banned on my alt and it transferred over to my main)

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: German | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (accepted)
Russian Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/huzieds-ban-appeal.56091/ (denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/huzieds-ban-appeal.56068/ (denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/huzieds-ban-appeal.56011/ (denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fresherwoahhs-ban-appeal.56010/ (denied)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
PE

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: As a student myself, I’ve always loved the idea of becoming a host of a class, as I’d like to be able to teach people new things and fill that accomplishment. Oocly, I’ve always been academically focused, wanting to try my hardest and do well. Putting this into SRP, is my motivation to become a teacher, id like the fulfillment of helping others and being able to teach others and let them recognize that making mistakes are okay, and nothing to be ashamed about.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I understand that I will be put through teacher training to be able to teach others more efficiently.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: My understanding is based on my own study, and it appears that teacher class logs are a way for the school administration to maintain tabs on what is happening in each teacher's classroom. Teachers could benefit from logs by having information about the number of classes they still need to teach, extra classes they have hosted, times and room numbers, the overall number of classes they have hosted, and a log of their inactivity. In order to provide an employee who achieves their monthly quota and to assess whether a teacher is actively taking their job seriously, this would be employed.
In other words, it's a system that administrators and instructors both utilize to support the functioning of the educational environment and ensure that the concerned teachers are abiding by all rules and regulations.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Treat all students with respect and fairness: Teachers are expected to treat all students with respect, regardless of their background, abilities, or behaviors. They should also treat all students fairly and avoid any form of discrimination or bias.

Maintain a safe and supportive classroom environment: Teachers should create a safe and supportive learning environment for their students. This includes ensuring that the classroom is physically safe, emotionally supportive, and conducive to learning.

Create engaging and meaningful lesson plans: Teachers are responsible for creating lesson plans that are engaging, relevant, and meaningful for their students. They should use a variety of teaching methods and techniques to keep their students engaged and motivated.

Provide constructive feedback to students on their work: Teachers should provide feedback to their students on their work in a timely and constructive manner. Feedback should be specific, actionable, and focused on helping students improve their skills and knowledge.

Encourage student participation and collaboration: Teachers should encourage their students to participate in class and collaborate with their peers. This helps to create a positive classroom culture and fosters a sense of community and belonging.

Be prepared and punctual for class: Teachers are expected to be prepared for class and arrive on time. This includes having all necessary materials and resources ready to go, as well as starting and ending class on time.
Follow school policies and procedures: Teachers should follow all school policies and procedures, including those related to behavior, discipline, and safety. They should also adhere to any state or federal laws that apply to their profession.

Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues: Teachers should communicate effectively with their students, their parents, and their colleagues. This includes providing clear and timely information about assignments, grades, and other important matters.

Continuously seek professional development and growth: Teachers should continually seek to improve their skills and knowledge through professional development and growth opportunities. This includes attending conferences, workshops, and other training programs.

Act professionally and ethically at all times: Finally, teachers should act professionally and ethically at all times. They should avoid any behavior that could be seen as inappropriate or unprofessional, and should always maintain a high standard of conduct in their personal and professional lives.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Since I was a small child playing with toys, role-playing has always been a part of my life. Now, for my theatre studies, I have to roleplay the big bad wolf and the 3 little pigs. These improved my role-playing skills since I had to act out the character in detail, maintain composure, and occasionally display a strict - vulnerable - emotional - character—which, in my opinion, is best to enroll into my character, as my studies offer me practice toward this.
We all participated in roleplaying frequently as children in real life. As I used to roleplay to investigate and comprehend the world around me, as well as to develop my social skills and also to have fun,

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: HDs are in charge of keeping an eye on the conduct and curriculum of the instructors in their department. HDs frequently keep an eye on how well instructors and students are following the rules throughout class, which helps to foster a supportive learning atmosphere. They are the most experienced teachers and are a great place for UTs and NQTs to go when they need assistance because they are the most senior instructors and have a lot of experience in that role.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: QTs are people who have overcome all academic and training-related obstacles to become instructors. They have a proven track record of achievement and have proven they can perform their jobs with excellence. They often have much greater influence over how rules are applied in the classroom than NQTs and UTs do.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: NQTs are instructors who have successfully completed the initial teacher certification difficulties and have shown their abilities during their training. They are capable of hosting their own classes without the supervision of a QT or HD being present. Before being promoted to the status of qualified teacher, NQTs must exhibit their independence and classroom management abilities (QT).

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: UTs are brand-new employees. They are either getting ready to undertake their duties or are currently doing them, but they are still undergoing training to better understand them. Additionally, UTs must show through training that they are capable of carrying out the duties of a teacher.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers serve several important purposes in society:

Educating and preparing the next generation: Teachers are responsible for educating and preparing the next generation of students for the future. They help students to develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills, as well as impart subject-specific knowledge.
Fostering social and emotional development: Teachers also play a critical role in fostering the social and emotional development of their students. They help students to develop empathy, respect, and self-confidence and create a supportive learning environment that promotes positive relationships and collaboration.
Facilitating lifelong learning: Teachers help to instill a love of learning in their students and create a foundation for lifelong learning. They help students to develop a growth mindset and encourage them to pursue their interests and passions beyond the classroom.
Supporting communities: Teachers also serve as important members of their communities. They often serve as mentors, role models, and advocates for their students, and work to build strong partnerships between schools, families, and community organizations.
Overall, teachers play a critical role in shaping the future of society by educating and preparing the next generation of citizens, leaders, and innovators.

The salary of teachers in the United States varies widely depending on factors such as their years of experience, education level, and location. According to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for kindergarten, elementary, middle, and high school teachers in the United States was $61,660 as of May 2020.

However, it's important to note that salaries can vary significantly by state and district. In some areas, teachers may earn significantly more or less than this median, and certain states and districts may offer higher salaries to attract and retain teachers. In addition, teachers may also be eligible for benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.

In Japan, the salary of teachers varies depending on their years of experience and education level, as well as their position and type of school. According to data from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, the average annual salary of a public school teacher in Japan in 2021 was ¥7.32 million, which is equivalent to approximately $67,000 USD.

It's important to note that salaries may vary based on the location of the school and other factors and that private school teachers may earn different salaries than public school teachers. In addition, Japanese teachers are typically eligible for a range of benefits and bonuses, such as housing allowances, annual bonuses, and retirement plans, which can vary depending on their employer and position.

There are many ways that teachers can teach, and the most effective teaching method may vary depending on the subject matter, age and ability of the students, and other factors. Some common teaching methods include:

Lecture: This is a traditional teaching method in which the teacher delivers information to the students through a spoken presentation.
Discussion: This method involves engaging students in a group discussion, often around a specific topic or question. It encourages students to share their ideas and perspectives and can promote critical thinking and collaboration.
Demonstration: This method involves showing students how to perform a task or complete a project, and can be particularly effective for teaching hands-on skills.
Inquiry-based learning: This approach emphasizes student-led exploration and investigation. It encourages students to ask questions, conduct research, and solve problems on their own, with the teacher acting as a facilitator and guide.
Project-based learning: This method involves students working on a long-term, collaborative project that requires them to apply a range of skills and knowledge. It can be particularly effective for promoting critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Flipped classroom: This approach involves students completing assignments and watching pre-recorded lectures or videos at home, and then using class time to engage in hands-on activities, discussions, or group work.
Technology-enhanced learning: This method involves using technology, such as educational apps, digital resources, or online tools, to enhance and support learning.
These are just a few examples of the many teaching methods that teachers can use. Effective teachers often use a variety of methods to meet the needs of their students and create an engaging and supportive learning environment.

Teachers, like anyone else, have different interests and hobbies, and how they choose to spend their free time can vary depending on their individual preferences and circumstances. Some teachers may use their free time to relax and recharge after a busy day of teaching, while others may pursue hobbies or other interests.

Some common ways that teachers may choose to spend their free time include:

Spending time with family and friends: Teachers may use their free time to connect with loved ones, spending time with their family, friends, or significant other.
Pursuing hobbies and interests: Many teachers have hobbies or interests that they enjoy outside of their teaching responsibilities. Some may enjoy reading, hiking, painting, or playing sports, for example.
Engaging in professional development: Some teachers may choose to use their free time to attend conferences, workshops, or other professional development opportunities to improve their teaching skills or stay up-to-date on the latest trends and research in education.
Volunteering or community service: Teachers may also choose to use their free time to give back to their communities through volunteer work or community service projects.
Rest and relaxation: Finally, some teachers may simply use their free time to rest and recharge, enjoying a quiet evening at home, practicing meditation or yoga, or engaging in other self-care activities.
Again, how teachers choose to spend their free time can vary widely, but many teachers see it as an opportunity to pursue their interests, connect with loved ones, and engage in activities that help them stay balanced and fulfilled.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers play a critical role in shaping the future of SRP. They are responsible for educating and preparing the next generation of leaders, thinkers, and innovators, and the impact of their work can be seen in countless ways.

Here are some key reasons why teachers are important:

Building knowledge and skills: Teachers are responsible for teaching the knowledge and skills that students need to succeed in school and beyond. This includes everything from basic literacy and numeracy to advanced concepts in science, technology, and the arts.
Fostering critical thinking: Good teachers encourage students to think critically, ask questions, and challenge assumptions. This helps students develop the skills they need to be informed, engaged citizens and problem-solvers.
Providing support and guidance: Teachers are often mentors and role models for their students, providing emotional support and guidance as well as academic instruction. This is particularly important for students who may be facing challenges at home or in their communities.
Promoting social and emotional development: Teachers can help students develop important social and emotional skills, such as empathy, self-awareness, and conflict resolution. These skills are critical for building positive relationships and navigating the complex world around us.
Inspiring a love of learning: Finally, good teachers inspire a love of learning in their students, helping them develop a lifelong curiosity and appreciation for knowledge. This can lead to a more engaged and informed citizenry and a more prosperous and innovative society.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The MoSCoW system appears to be used by the institution.
In order to assist teams to concentrate on the most crucial activities and make the greatest use of their time and resources, MoSCoW is a prioritization strategy that is frequently used in project management. Must have, Should have, Could have, and Won't have are the letters in the acronym MoSCoW.
The MoSCoW approach could be used in the teaching environment to rank the objectives and content of a session or course. For instance, the "Must have" category can comprise crucial ideas and abilities that students need to grasp in order to achieve the lesson's learning objectives. Additional knowledge or abilities that are crucial but not as crucial as the "Must have" things may be included in the "Should have" category. If time allows, additional or optional material may be included in the "Could have" category. The "Won't have" category may comprise topics or goals that can't really be covered in the allotted time.
In order to guarantee that they are able to cover the subject in a way that is relevant and effective for their students, teachers can benefit from using the MoSCoW approach to help them concentrate on the most crucial content and objectives.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Adam is a young-looking man. Being the height of 6’3, he reached over many overs, using his height as an advantage for his love of sports. He would normally wear black gym clothes. He has darkish purple hair and he would have faded brown eyes, hard to tell of color that would signify a serious, stern, and complex facial look. His type of clothing would be athletic based, always being ready for some sports, with friends or with students. He carried around a duffle bag that had an arrangement of clothes, which he used whenever he need to change outfits. He would also carry spare basketballs in the duffle bag. He carried these basketballs so he could play against students on the spot. He is a very competitive player and he is determined to win each game that he plays. Ready for some competition if needed, showing that he likes to challenge the students, always wanting them to try their best and improve. To make Adam unique, he is quite a child-like minded person himself, he wanted to be a friendly and yet a respectful teacher, making the students feel comfortable and confident when joining his PE Classes. He has an immature sense about him, however, when pushed, he turns this off, knowing the difference between being friends with students and them overstepping boundaries. Adam's outlook on students would be for them to be teammates, as he wanted to promote this kind of mindset to others, he wants his class to work as a team, and to achieve goals together. He would view his students as good learners, as he wouldn’t be a normal teacher and just let them play on courts, but would show them, inspiring them to become better and to even want them to join different sports teams, spotting out exceeding students, and promoting them to join a team. Adam would bring a joyful and exciting tone with other teachers, not only are they colleagues, but he would classify them as more if they allowed it. He would want his colleagues to be able to approach him if they ever needed to. He wouldn’t want to make them feel uncomfortable, and would always want to invite other teachers to help out in lessons and to watch, involving them, and letting them play if they want. He would also host some school trips, like to the beach, and would want other teachers to join, not only for supervision but to have fun and to show them that he can be friendly and respectful. Adam would be a very relaxed and chill young man. He would love to make others laugh and enjoy being around him. He would also mess around a lot but when it is time to focus he will focus. He knows when to focus and when to mess around. He loves to see the joy in other people's lives. Adam's plans in the future are to be able to have children of his own and be able to own a house for himself and his wife. When Adam was in high school he would always look up to his favorite teacher Lily Kuznetsova-Solas he would always attend her classes and would always make good grades in her class and he would talk to her a lot outside of school and he would start to be influenced by how she was teaching and the path she was taking in her life and seeing how successful she was.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: First thing adam would do is warn them about swearing he would state to the student Why are you swearing on school property? We both know it's against the rules and if I really wanted to I could give you detention for this. If they continue to swear then Adam will state What did I just tell you? Now I will have to take action and hand you a detention slip. I will see you in detention. After he would hand over the detention slip he would walk away minding his own business.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Once everyone has entered the classroom Adam would then state in a relaxed and chill voice as he is excited to get to play sports with the kids. Welcome to PE everyone! Now everyone please take a seat and I will address what we will do today in class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Adam will be very social in between meeting other teachers. He would love to be able to meet other teachers and be able to get to be friends with them and just have an amazing time hanging out with them. Adam also knows a few teachers pretty well such as Lily Kuznetsova-Solas and Snoobs Wigglesworth. He would talk about what he does in his classes and what he does in his free time outside of teaching. He would also ask for any advice in being able to get kids to settle down and interact with him.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Would be sitting at his desk flipping through his book of Things to do. He would find the day that they are on and he would speak out to the class saying Class today we will be playing basketball! Once he has finished addressing the sport they are going to be doing, He would stand up out of his chair closing the book of Things to do, He would head over toward the door and he would tell all the students EVERYONE RISE UP AND FOLLOW THE LEADER! Then he would open the door and he would leave the class closing the door once everyone is out
/me He would step onto the basketball court and he would sit down and put the bottom of his feet together and he would reach both hands over to his feet and he would start to pull towards his chest. He would then address the class while he is stretching I call this the butterfly stretch cause it looks like a butterfly! He would sit there doing the stretch for about 30 seconds and he would let go.
/me Once he would enter the weight room he would load up 135 lbs onto the deadlift bar and he would tell the class Today I will be showing you guys how to deadlift and the proper form of deadlifting so you don't hurt yourself! He would proceed to bend his knees and make his back straight then he would tell the class This is the correct form you would want to be in when you are deadlifting. He would then show the class the incorrect form of deadlifting arching his back and saying You would not want to deadlift like this cause in the future of your life you will get back problems. He would go back to the correct position and he would use some of his strength to pick up the bar. His knees would lock out and he would drop the bar onto the floor. He would then say If you have any questions please let me know and I will be glad to help you!
/me Once class would be settled down and everyone would be seated Adam would start flipping through his book of assignments. He would pull out a piece of paper and he would print copies of it to hand out to the students. It would be a Quiz on a sport that he had taught the other day! He would then speak to the class stating We have a quiz today! It's on volleyball! He would then grab the papers once they are done being copied and he would start to hand them out to the students. Once everybody was finished he would take the papers and place them on his desk and he would take the children outside to play some dodgeball.

Backstory
[Birth - 11]
Adam was born on May 29th, 1996 and he would grow up with his brothers Yuji Yoshiro, Will Yoshiro, Brayaden Yoshiro, and Xertz Yoshiro. He would have a whole lot of fun playing with them as he was growing up but he would also have plenty of arguments about who gets what. He would eat a lot at these younger ages cause he would get bored. He would also loves to play video games and love to compete against his brothers. After a while, he would start to gain weight from how much he was eating and not getting any exercise from sitting on the couch all day playing video games.
[11 - 18]
After Adam realized that he was going to die at a young age if he kept on sitting on the couch and eating without getting any exercise he would start to take care of himself more. He would invite his brothers to go to the gym with him and start to lift weights. He would also cut back on everything he was eating and he would start to go on a diet to help him lose weight that he had gained while he was younger. Over time he would struggle to keep up with his diet and keep his gym routines going. But he would overcome the problems with his brothers helping him. Over a long period of time, he would start to look at himself in the mirror and he would see his body changing. He would be very happy with the results and he would continue to do his routines.
[18 - 21]
After Adam would start to see a change in his body he would feel accomplished and proud of himself. He would start to go to the gym twice a day and he would eat healthy. He would talk to his brothers about how he has changed so much. He would play video games with them every once in a while but not as much as he used to. Over the years as he has got older he has lost interest in playing video games but he would play every couple of months. He has found a new passion in helping other people lose weight like he did. He would start to offer to be people's personal trainers and he would start to help others lose weight.
[21 - 27]
After a couple of years of being people's personal trainers, he would retire from helping others lose weight and he would show interest in becoming a Physical Education teacher. So he would put a lot of research into becoming one and he would go to school for years on years to get the correct things he needed to become a Physical Education teacher. He would start to ask his brothers about ways to deal with misbehaving children and his brothers would give him some advice. He would take that advice and he would write it down in a notebook that he had while he was taking notes during his research process. Then he would apply to become a teacher. After a while, he would buy his own place and have his brothers move in with him.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Adam Yoshiro
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): n/a
Preferred Name: Adam

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: n/a

Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
4 years of tutoring in high school. Primarily helping people with Science

Academic Degree: Master's degree
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Physical Health
Minors: Health and Science

Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, completed a part-time online TESOL course in 2020. passing with an A in December.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for reading it all. Took me a long time and hopefully get accepted!!
Do you have any questions?: nope

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
DENIED
Unfortunately, we have denied your application today.

We suggest you add more details next time you apply!

Users who are viewing this thread