hesbuku

Level 4
mayonaycel
mayonaycel
Fundraiser+
IGN: AnxiousEcho
DATE: 04/05/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I suggest that we add back npc ran stores, the main store that I had in mind was the family store. It was a location that new players could go to and get the basic necessities for school, not only that but it was a location for all to hang-out and rp.
I think this would also somewhat satisfy the need for player ran stores to be open. This definitely wouldn't completely render the purpose of player ran stores useless since player ran stores will still have phones and accessories to sell which players will still want to buy and the npc stores will have a higher price on items since that's how it was before it was removed.

Thank you for taking your time to read through this.

Xangaji

Level 78
This isnt a good idea as it can disrupt the server's economy and there's already a vending machine and things. The only thing I recommend is they make it like 2018 SRP again and make 11/7 a big hangout spot.

hesbuku

Level 4
mayonaycel
mayonaycel
Fundraiser+
This isnt a good idea as it can disrupt the server's economy and there's already a vending machine and things. The only thing I recommend is they make it like 2018 SRP again and make 11/7 a big hangout spot.
That is indeed a good point, but there were vending machines before family store was entirely removed as well. They might've been a bit more expensive than they are now, but that's not the point.
I like your idea of making 11/7 a big hang-out spot tho, since the Tree Of Eden isn't actually that used.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Thanks for the feedback however we've chosen to deny this.

- We've taken measures recently to allow for stores to open far more frequently than usual which will hopefully fix the issue of people being unable to get essential items like the ones you've listed there.​

Users who are viewing this thread