Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
IGN: RandomlyAccepted
DATE: 06/13/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I've been getting lots of mixed options about this idea, some people say it could be a cool idea and others say it won't have lots of use. Even though I do have a feeling this will be denied I am going to give it a try and just throw some ideas that I have if we somehow get firefighters in the game.

We have EMS for treating sick and injured people and we have police to take care of criminals but who do we have to take care of fires, destroyed things, or helping trapped people? I know police can do that but wouldn't it make more sense to have firefighters?

What they will do:

- Putting out fires. It's in their name, firefighters! I have seen some people roleplay fires but they usually end up with something like /it puts the fire out. Even though many people don't roleplay fires if they do it would make sense to have firefighters come help.

- Another job as a firefighter is taking care of destroyed items. I am putting items there not a lot of roleplaying that includes destroying buildings but if there are firefighters will help take care of that. What I mean by items that can destroy cars or windows. I can't think of lots of things that can be destroyed right now but there are probably many things you can do.

- Helping injured people. I know this is an EMS job but when EMS is not on or very busy firefighters can help them by taking them to the hospital or just treating simple wombs. They can also help treat people who are in dangerous spots that wouldn't be safe for EMS or police to be in.

- Helping trapped people. People who may be stuck somewhere high, somewhere low, or under some rubble a firefighter is there to help get them out of that situation by using many different types of tools such as ropes, ladders, and tools that can move rubble around.

As I said above there might not be lots of uses for firefighters but adding them can help make the server a bit more realistic.

Also here are some quick notes.
This is just basic things I thought of, I can go WAY more detail if you want. I just don't want to spend lots of time typing this while there is a chance it can be denied. You can message me on discord [RandomlyAccepted#1709] if you want way more detail in it.

I can also help a lot, I know lots about firefighters as I did something called fire camp where I got to learn how to become one so I know what they do during certain situations. I can give advice on lots of things. Just remember this is just a basic idea I can once again go into more detail if you need me too.

Please consider this! I think it would make roleplaying a bit more interesting if we had something like this. I understand if you deny this. Thanks for reading!

Im6

Level 184
PENDING

- This will be discussed at the next staff meeting before a response is then given to you shortly after. Thanks for the suggestion.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread