mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

PENDING | pet languages

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: nyoari (catra__)
DATE: 5/21/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: this is for my animal homies. add languages for all the animals or at least make a universal pet language for all of us to communicate. thank you goodnight <3

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Part of being an animal is the inability to use language to communicate; communication through actions should be more than enough, seeing as though animals aren't capable of complex thoughts (at least, not on the level of humans). You could easily communicate through simple gestures, instead of animals speaking a common language.

dontknowmyusername

Level 2
Part of being an animal is the inability to use language to communicate; communication through actions should be more than enough, seeing as though animals aren't capable of complex thoughts (at least, not on the level of humans). You could easily communicate through simple gestures, instead of animals speaking a common language.
i understand what you are saying. it's just we already have a dog and cat language, what about languages for all the other animals?

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Personally, I don't even think there should be cat/dog languages, seeing as though they primarily communicate through hormones, body language, and facial expression. Though, I was under the impression the other animals also had their own language to speak in, not just cats and dogs; in my opinion, it should either be every animal has their own unique language, or none of them should be able to speak in any language.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
this is for my animal homies. add languages for all the animals or at least make a universal pet language for all of us to communicate. thank you goodnight <3
I'm pretty sure Animal language is already a thing, you just have to request it if you have an animal acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread