players online

PENDING | Police Dogs: A DaddyBald Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldRP

Level 6
IGN: DaddyBald / Mbgz
DATE: 21st of June, 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I suggest that Police Dogs become a thing once again, I have multiple reasons for this:

Realism: My main reasoning to bring back dogs in the KPD is realism, I feel that this is a basic concept that the staff team are perfectly capable of grasping, it brings more realism to Karakura and creates a natural environment for new players. Now, you may be asking, what if the new players get the normal dogs mixed up with the police dogs, a simple fix for this I propose, a tag for the Dogs.

Experience: One of the main reasons people play SchoolRP is for the experience, I remember when i first joined, it was like stepping into Las Vegas for the first time, and I can see that a lot of other players also had that experience, but the same also happened when I first bought a whitelist as a dog, back in December I believe, I had the time of my life, experiencing Karakura from how a dog sees it, but unfortunately, that began to die down around a month or 2 into my experience, it began to become something that bored me as it felt repetitive, get on my account, let people stroke me, growl, and although one of your arguments may be ' But we have already implemented a Service-Dog role' but if you truly think about it, that's basically only 2 options, and I feel that there should be another option for players.

Summary: Of course if this gets accepted, you can't just stroll into the KPD and say 'Hey, I'm on the team now,' I believe that KPD dogs should be treat like KPD officers, with an application, then starting as a 'Rookie' in which they undergo training, after this, they'll be able to patrol with their trainer.

Im6

Level 184
PENDING

- This will be discussed at the next staff meeting before a response is then given to you shortly after. Thanks for the suggestion.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread