Pennysgone2

Level 1

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

UnavailablePenny (Alt)

Previous bans:

None.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I'm usually on about 4-5 times a week for about 3 to 4 hours a day, if it's the weekend or a holiday I'm quite honestly on longer.

Which timezone are you in?:

EST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:

Yep! Pennysgone#2700

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes.

List your current and past applications:

Korean Language - [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.17979/

College Application - [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/jiyoos-college-application.22446/

Russian Language - https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.25246/

News Reporter Application - [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/pennysgone-news-reporter-application.26442/

French Language - [Pending] https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application-pennysgone.37422/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

If I'm roleplaying with friends or more experienced roleplayers, Detail RP is my favorite type of roleplay. I've been on a few literate roleplay servers as well as detail roleplaying on other platforms. I believe that Detail RP expands the scenario of the RP and makes it much more enjoyable.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for applying for EMS is to expand my roleplay experiences and provide more experiences to other players on the server. I personally believe that the hospital on the server is a crucial aspect of any roleplay, whether you go because of a silly accident, general appointment, or a terrible wound from a fight, and that's exactly what I want to be apart of. I'll benefit your medical team because I'm a fast learner, a friendly person, and a dedicated roleplayer. I'm fully committed to learning every aspect of Hospital RP.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

Doctor (Open to other positions as well)

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

It is my understanding that doctors are in charge of diagnosing illnesses, prescribing medicine for said illnesses, and helping with medical situations that don't require any other role.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Manager

This role is in charge of overseeing the medical facility, making sure that everything is running smoothly. They make sure that the needs of all medical professionals are met.

Clinical Lead

Being a clinical lead involves supervising healthcare assistants. They lead this team and are responsible for guaranteeing a standard of high-quality care.

Surgeon

This profession treats diseases, injuries, deformities, etc. through operations. Surgeons are very skilled in removing and fixing physical problems and are necessary for several situations, whether that be emergency or general.

Doctor

Doctors treat and diagnose medical conditions through extensive knowledge and medical skills. They have the option to prescribe medicine for lots of situations and can either be in the emergency or other specialized fields.

Psychiatrist

These medical professionals specialize in mental disorders and diseases. They diagnose these problems through extensive questioning and general assessments. They develop treatment plans for their patients.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Black: Suspicious objects/bomb threats

Code Blue: A medical emergency- such as cardiac arrest

Code Red: Fire or smoke- There's immediate danger of others

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction

Code Silver: Active shooter

Code Orange: Hazmat spill

Code Brown: Severe weather

Code Green: Emergency activation

Code White: Evacuation

Code Violet: Violent of combative individual

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I am ready to learn and improve.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I am fully aware.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Of course, roleplay situations are not something to personally attack someone for, especially if you're roleplaying as a medical professional.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Ara is a Japanese-Korean female standing at the average height of 5'5. She has long black hair with bangs that gently frame her grey eyes. Ara has a small beauty mark under her left eye and she's usually seen wearing a light and natural makeup look. She isn't the standard skinny that's common in Japan, not anymore at least. She weighs about 120 lbs and looks like she has slight curves. She seems to carry herself with a certain maturity and walks with a steady rhythm.

What he's like on and off the job?

Ara on the job is extremely focused and speaks with a kind, professional tone. She adores pursuing a medical career since she's a compassionate person at heart and only wants to help people feel the best that they can. Off the job, however, Ara likes to let loose and enjoy life to the fullest. Obviously, that doesn't involve taking dangerous risks, she isn't much of a risk-taker, but she still believes that it's important to take some chances due to the fact that you might regret it in old age.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Ara believes that co-workers are an excellent source of information in a new environment, so it's important to be courteous and respectful towards them. So hopes to form some form of bond with her co-workers since it is a place where she spends most of her time, however she understands if some people prefer to keep friendships and work separate. Her plans for her career are to try her hardest, make a difference in her patient's lives, and well as make memories in her field. Her current plans for her personal future are to stabilize her living situation (money and living quarters) and maybe settle down in a year or two.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

No.

BACKSTORY

Ara doesn't remember too much of her childhood and she's not sure if it's because it was traumatic or it was just childhood. Ara briefly remembers her father, but he left once her mother started her methadone addiction. She briefly remembers smuggling this narcotic for her mother into the apartment building she was living in at the time. She was swiftly rescued by her aunt at the age of 6 after her mother was taken to the hospital for an overdose. Her Aunt decided that it would be best to move Jiyoo out of the country in case her father decided to come looking for her and luckily she was offered a job near Karakura, Japan. Ara mostly remembers spending her days with her aunt and holds her in high regard because she's grateful for the strong woman that raised her into the person she is today. This is why when her aunt passed away, she was emotionally hit hard and entered a brief rebellious period during high school. Ara still feels the guilt when she remembers people she hurt during that year of her life and has made a huge personal effort to be a better person, no matter her situation.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Hotara Iku

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Hotara, Ara, Tara, Otara

Characters Preferred Name:

Ara

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female