Penthouse Glitches that require fixing.

Mark 9:42

Level 19
USERNAME: PhayZr
APARTMENT COORDINATES (F3 TO VIEW): 1801/44/535
ISSUE:
I've got two major issues:

Issue 1:
I need this fallen concrete powder to be broken. As soon as gravity-effective blocks fall, they become impossible to break in an apartment. I don't know if this is a known glitch, but it would be good to fix it before the 1.17 update in which many more building materials will be added.
2022-01-19_11.59.51.png

Issue 2:
I cannot build in the empty section shown in this screenshot. The coordinates of the area needing fixing are 1791/54/519 to 1807/56/530. I need to be able to build here to complete my penthouse.
2022-01-19_12.00.31.png

I posted this same request about a week ago, but the thread was inexplicably deleted. I really need this fixed.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The sign outside this penthouse is labeled as 104 rather than 204.

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
I need this fallen concrete powder to be broken. As soon as gravity-effective blocks fall, they become impossible to break in an apartment. I don't know if this is a known glitch, but it would be good to fix it before the 1.17 update in which many more building materials will be added.
Should not be an issue anymore when this happens after the last apartment update

I cannot build in the empty section shown in this screenshot. The coordinates of the area needing fixing are 1791/54/519 to 1807/56/530. I need to be able to build here to complete my penthouse.
I am not able to find the area in this screenshot

Users who are viewing this thread