════ ⋆★⋆ ════
IGN:
Porphie2
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Discord:
Porphie#8125
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I’m fairly active on the server! I log on daily for around 4-5 hours, if not even longer. My activity consists of managing my family or spending time with my many close friends around SRP. My schedule has opened up much more recently, so I thought it’d be no better than to take on a larger role in the community as a store owner!
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/porphyriion2-police-application.35401/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/porphyriion-college-request.29169/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/porphyriion2-kpd-application2.36347/ [Denied]
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Previous warns/kicks/bans:
Major Staff Disrespect; (3+ Months Old)
I realized that what I did at the time was pathetic, one of my friends was really upset with an admin so in an attempt to make them feel better I said some not-so-friendly things about the admin. But I have learned my lesson, nothing like that will ever happen again.
(This ban occurred on my main "Porphie")
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Shop wanted:

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Why do you want to own a shop?:
Recently on SRP, I feel like I've settled into a routine. While this is awesome! I’ve recently found myself searching for something greater, a larger responsibility and place within the community. I believe that owning a store would be the best place to begin that journey!
⋆★⋆
I also have a large range of skills that could benefit this position, as I already lead a family. I have great management and leadership skills, I believe that this could make me a fantastic store owner and one of the leaders of the SRP social climate going into the future. Not only being a friendly face but a respectable and generous man with plenty to offer to the community beyond what’s on the table.
⋆★⋆
I believe that there’s plenty to take from a position as a store owner, not only will this grant me more responsibilities, but it will open up more opportunities to engage in different kinds of roleplay. Pushing beyond the barriers of everyday conversation and into those of something more serious, such being store management. Having to effectively communicate with my store’s staff and customers ICLY and OOCLY.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I wish to go beyond the regular experience of a restaurant, a customer shouldn’t only be satisfied with their meal. But their experience and interaction with staff the moment they step through the door. Specializing in French cuisine, Per Se’s commitment to hospitality begins long before you sit down. With staff who carry the enthusiasm and passion of the store on their shoulders, you’re guaranteed an experience like no other.
⋆★⋆
Above all else, my priority is making sure that the customer is satisfied. I wish to take feedback from those who frequent the store and improve over time with my service, this is a learning process for me. However, I will take this on with full responsibility and seriousness. I will create services and forms that allow customers to give feedback to the store for us to always be at our best and create an experience unrivaled by our competitors within the Shopping District’s hospitality industry.
⋆★⋆
I want the store’s service to go beyond ICLY interaction, making a Discord server to elevate the experience, allow for voice channels for interviews and such, and allow for feedback and more effective communication between the staff and customers.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
How will your shop be unique?:
⋆★⋆
Reservation Services:
We plan to divide the store’s interior into two sections, one being for walk-in customers who had no plan of dining at Per Se. The other being a section for those who contacted the store in advance and had a table reserved for them, those are also available to pay an extra fee and choose their table.
⋆★⋆
Uniforms:
We’ll be creating unique uniforms for each of the different roles within the team, allowing for a visual distinction between each of the staff. This would help make it easier for customers to communicate with who they need, whether it be waiters or the manager. Creating a visual difference between each of the staff. Yet they all carry the same smile and enthusiasm.

Custom Food Items:

In addition to some of the more basic items on the menu, I will get more customs of food that are innovative and fun Gourmet French dishes such as:

(Of course, I'll only buy these if I get the restaurant)

Shop Logo:
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
How many employees are you planning to have?:
⋆★⋆
Store Owner
The leading role of the store, setting the standard for each of the staff and the store’s environment
[1]
⋆★⋆
Manager
The Store Owner’s second hand, relay information between the owner and the fellow staff. Maintaining the standard when the Store Owner has other responsibilities to attend to
[1-2]
⋆★⋆
Bartenders
In charge of distributing drinks, smaller meals, and other orders to the customers who sat upon one of the bartender's stools
[1-2]
⋆★⋆
Waiter/Waitress
Maintaining a crucial position in the store, their job is to deliver the food from the kitchen to the table with a smile and charm.
[3-4]
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Academic Degree:
Master's Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Culinary Arts
Minor(s):
Business

{Discord Server In Progress}

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your application felt a little short compared to others and could use more details.
  • The idea you're presenting isn't something I'd call unique as it's been done in the past.
  • You may re-apply anytime

Users who are viewing this thread