mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Performing Arts/SilverEquinox

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): SilverEquinox
Previous bans: To be honest, my last application said 3-5 bans but I actually think it was only 1 or 2, I think I accidently counted kicks.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes.
Describe your activity on the server:
I play for about 3-6 hours or more, unless I get busy all of a sudden.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No, Sorry
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do
List your current and past applications:
I applied about 1 week ago on trying to be a performing arts teacher.
What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is because I see that when it is school time, teachers mostly aren't on and I would like to be a teacher to help the teachers who can't be present.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes, I have

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would get permission from Duckings, and then I would plan where it would be, when it will be, and how I would do it.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1. Students must be here on time, otherwise, dont let them in.
2. Students must be educated in a respectful manner.
3. If a student is not doing coursework, or disrespecting the teacher, I will have to get the principal for him/her to get proper punishment.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
Performing arts has always been my favorite, I love stage plays. In class, I always step up to be on the stage. I am a nice leader, and I am a problem solver. I am a successful student at Taketatsu High.
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Qualified Teacher (QT)
Head of Department (HD)
(I think I got it right..)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes, I have
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
From my perspective, I dont like how there are so many inactive teachers. I think if a teacher can't be there, they should get a substitute to fill them in.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are supposed to teach children, so the children can be smart, not so they dont even know what one plus one equals. Teachers dont have to be sweet and kind, teachers can be strict. The salary for teachers is I really dont know. I have never been a teacher, but I have longed to be one in real life.
Teachers give a student a problem of somesort, and the students have limited time to answer. If the student got it correct, the would be told " That is correct." And give the students another problem. teachers in their spare time can plan their next lesson, so they are ready.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important to schoolRP server because the server wouldn't be called "SchoolRP" without teachers. Also, in SchoolRP, you learn things. The only way to learn is with teachers.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee (Trainee): ONly observes, doesnt teach a class.
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT): May start a class, but must get permission from the HD.
Head of Department (HD): Accpepts or denies a NQT starting a class.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, could have, should have system.
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Elizabeth Lauren Little is a short girl who is about 16 years of age. She has brown hair, and likes to wear a hat of some sort, hat, headphones, headband, etc. She has green eyes, and rosy cheeks. She is different a little, because she likes to be heard so her voice is a bit loud. She loves other students and teachers, she can be a bit shy, but never goes down on volenteering on anything. She is a loud, sweet kind girl, who loves helping other students. Her plan for her future is to be a successful teacher someday.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Warn them to leave, and if they still dont leave, call the vice principal or principal.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Warn them to listen or your going to call the principal.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Elizabeth, my character, would do what she needs to do for next lesson. (print papers, eat, plan, etc.)
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me points at [name]
/me writes name on board
/me looks serious
/me hushes the class
/me claps for [name] for getting the answer correct/doing a good job

BACKSTORY
Elizabeth Lauren Little lost her parents at age 3, causing her to live in an orphanage. She became a shy little girl because others teased her for being an orphan. At age 12, she decided to travel to Japan. When she realized that she needed education more than she already has, she googled some schools nearby. She stumbled upon Taketatsu High, starting as a freshman. After 4 years, at age 16, she decided that she would like to be a teacher. She realized that she might be too young to apply, but she went for it. After being an orphan and being shy, she became confident, and outgoing. If she wasnt accepted, she decided that she wouldnt be upset, and she would just continue her life at Taketatsu High, continuing being an orphan.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Elizabeth Lauren Little
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Elizabeth
Preferred Name: Students, Miss. Eliza (she doesnt like her last name) by friends, Eliza

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single so far

Nationality: British
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3
Working Experience (# of years): 0

Academic Degree: Performing Arts

Year of Graduation: Not yet
Major(s): Performing Arts, Chem.
Minors: Performing Arts

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None
Preferred Teaching Subject: Performing Arts

Additional notes about your application (if any): Before you get confused, in roleplay, I got killed. So I now roleplay as a different person. I tried, and the ban thing, I have been banned once or twice for metagming, I just accidently counted the kicks I got from metagaming.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted
You have been accepted
Notes:

"Describe the ranking system of teachers:" This should have had more detail in the answer.
BACKSTORY, The backstory should have had more work done to it, as it was asked to do 300 words long, but I will let you off, Please do more work and thinking of the backstory of your character.

Worries:
"Age: 16" This answer nearly got your whole application denied, In what mind do you think you can be a teacher at the age of 16, You would have not even left high school yet, I hope this was a mistake or a typo.
"Year of Graduation: Not yet". . .HOW WOULD YOU EVEN BECOME A TEACHER WITHOUT A GRADUATION DEGREE?
Warning:
If I see one big mess up in IC as you being a teacher, You will be demoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread