mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Performing Arts Teacher Application | urluvv_

miakosan

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: urluvv_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): miakosan#0779

Do you have a microphone?: No, however I'm willing to voice call.

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: GMT+5:30

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

Describe your activity on the server: I play about pretty much everyday for 1-4 hours depending on my schedule for that day.

Do you have any previous bans?: I don't.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: None.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): [18] [Grade 12]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: Performing Arts

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation for becoming a teacher is: Firstly, I love writing, and performing arts in general. I think I could make an impact to SchoolRP if I was apart of the teachers, and I'd like to be a role model for everyone.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes, I do and I am willing to fully complete my training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Class logs are basically organizers. They are important, because I think it'd be a lot messier if they didn't exist as a whole. With them, you are able to track and figure out your schedule as a teacher, and perform better.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Don't speak without raising your hand
No yelling
Pay attention
No swearing/illegal behavior
Respect the teacher

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've took notes and encountered misbehaving in the spectrum of roleplaying in general. I know that there are people without Kidnapping permissions who may do so, and I've learned that myself the hard way.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head Of Depart.
↳ Description: The HR of most of things in the topic of teaching. The lower ranks look upon HDs and respect them.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher with permission to host and teach classes.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who has just gotten accepted and has underwent training.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A "teacher" who hasn't undergone training. They are either new and have just got their rank, or are in the process of training.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general: Teachers, during class-time, have the right to be harsh (if it isn't hurting the students) and also have to make a good impression to students. They can make their class interesting and fun, and draw the students into the subject. In this case, of Performing Arts, you'd want to let students have their own say on it too, so to do that, you can make them improv. As of their salary, I haven't grown up on that too much, however I do know that you get 30k+ Yen for 10 classes being held. The purpose teachers serve is to make SchoolRP brighter, and more fun outside of the aspect of hanging out with your school friends. During their spare-time, they can grade homework, OOCly write a script for their next class, or supervise the remaining group of teachers or councilors. On Sundays + Saturdays, the times you take it easy, they may be out for other teachers and to talk to them or relaxing in their homes.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Like I stated in the previous paragraph, teachers are important because they're the bright side to SchoolRP. If you don't have people to roleplay with, you can always look out for classes as a student. They are to create an interesting learning experience and make the overall experience happier.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: I haven't grown up to that point yet.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

What do they look like: Kiyoshi Naoro. A female with long sea-blue and navy blue eyes. She has a pale skin-tone and overall displays a lot of personality. Somedays she shows up in a happy, energetic mood, and worse days, she shows up looking a bit tired (physically). She has darker spots of skin (vitiligo) patched around her face and arms.

What makes them unique and different: Kiyoshi Naoro is a bit unique because, outside of school she has a completely different personality. In class, she's always energetic, happy, and in a fun mood, however outside of the school premise she turns out to be quite laid-back. She's still just as kind, but shows a more careful approach to her words.

What is their outlook on Students (assuming you mean what they think about them): Kiyoshi thinks the students are very kindhearted roles of people. The reason she applied for a teacher in general is because she loves how she can meet very varying people of various personalities.

What is their outlook on Teachers (assuming you mean what they think about them): Kiyoshi thinks the teachers are her role-models, though she wants to be them. She respects each and every one in a positive angle and looks upon them, thinking she is a lower rank of status than them. She wants to be nice to everyone, not just teachers, although.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: If it's a milder circumstance, firstly I'd tell them to stop, if they don't or disrespect me, I'd send them to detention. If it's in a serious circumstance, firstly I'd report it to others of higher power, or suspend them in the consent of higher power.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I'd firstly try to get their attention (in a friendly and reasonable manner of course), if they don't listen or disrespect me further, I'd send them to detention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Though Kiyoshi is laid-back when she isn't in class, she's just as open to new talents and discussion. If there's other teachers, she'll discuss with them about their performance recently, or talk about non-school related matters.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Kiyoshi picked up a cup of tea politely sitting on the desk, releasing a sigh of pleasure along she goes. While sipping it for about a few seconds, she'd stare at the class. The tea-cup was coated of floral pink plants.
/me Kiyoshi smiled at the students while holding a yellow and pink pencil in her left hand, as she barely loses grip of it. A cloudy-white colored paper, of a rectangle shape she held in her right. Her smile looked soft and genuine, as she'd start speaking the lesson in a form of passion.
/me Kiyoshi began reciting the script she had planned for the Performing Arts class, stopping to add a bit of suspense as she goes. She flattened her voice to her relaxed side, leaving a quiet echo of her faint voice, yet irregular-sounding voice cracks of inaccuracy flew by.
/me Kiyoshi stepped aside from the stage, leaving the actors at play on the platform. She grabbed both of her hands leaving them open, then collided them together intertwining them, watching the students perform the script.

Backstory
Kiyoshi was born into a wealthy part of Karakura. Her parents died approximately 7 months after she was born, and was held adoption by a couple not yet married, residing in a cabin near the forest. Though the incident, she's lived most of her life in a loving family. She has an older sister which she keeps hidden from her job, Hiyoko, who also is a sweet and caring individual. Kiyoshi's favoritism to her family members is a bit of a ruckus because she tends to spend more time with Hiyoko, her older sister than her overall family. For her entire life has she been raised in the aspect of Karakura High, so she knows most of the school. She was diagnosed with anxiety a year after she found out about her biological parents death - she says she didn't know when it happened because she was so curious with the new environment she was distributed too. Besides that trauma, her life has been pretty much of happiness. She learned about her love for writing at the age of 14, and alongside that has she learned to play the guitar, kalimba, and piano.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Kiyoshi Naoro
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Ki, Miss Kiyo
Preferred Name: Miss Ki

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: She doesn't really follow any religion, however she doesn't consider herself atheist.
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japan
Current Location: Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: Bachelor of Arts
Year of Graduation: 25
Major(s): Film
Minor(s): History

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however I've come to the decision this application.

- Your application requires more detail​
- Make sure to only bold the formatted questions, not your answers​

Users who are viewing this thread