mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Performing arts teacher application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meggergamer

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): MeggerGamer
Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I come online as much as possible with some of my friends from SirCutieYuki's Crew.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes I am on a TS server right now.

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do.

List your current and past applications: Cheerleader app but it was denied.

What is your motivation for applying?: I feel I would make a great performing arts teacher due to the fact that I have passed my performing arts exam in real life and I think that this experience will help.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have taken performing arts in real life and passed my exam but I have also taught some students to assist them.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Miss Gamé
Your Teachers In Game Age: 21
Teachers Subject: Performing Arts

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes I have understood and read.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? Maybe add another subject instead of music because music links into performing arts, maybe instead have a more masculine subject like woodwork.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. The purpose they serve is to help their student progress through the subject and get better at said subject to achieve their best. Teacher's should teach so people understand but shouldn't be too lenient, this is due to if you are too lenient your students will treat you poorly in class.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: It is a school and every part of a school counts so they are necessary, also to add the effect of a school rp you need it to be realistic.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes him unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Miss Gamé is originally French she has taught performing arts for 2 years and loves every second of it, She has blonde hair and blue eyes she wears something stripey everyday and tends to wear blue skirts. She loves her students that are passionate about the subject but if they aren't passionate enough she will despise them and want them to become more interested in the subject.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
"if you want to express emotions you should consider taking up performing arts instead."

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Silence s'il vous plaît!

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? She is part casual but still serious and alert for bad behaviour, she likes to relax there with a coffee and talk about the day she's had with others.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me greets class and begins role call.
/me lets everyone take turns in improvising a scenario
/me tells everyone to take a seat on the floor and begin explain the lesson
/me sits at the desk allowing everyone to complete the task while sipping coffee
/me see's a bad student so sends them out of the room and goes out to speak to them.

BACKSTORY
Miss Gamé was born and raised in a small town in France with her mother and grandparents because her mother and father divorced when she was a few months of age, she has always tried to make her family proud but they never noticed or encouraged her, they only focused on her brother and sisters. Back when she was five years of age Miss Gamé, also known as Megan Gamé, would always enjoy acting for her family when they held family events at her home town in France. When she got into high school she didn't know how to express herself so became really interested in the subject of performing arts. She began as a really shy person and was into biology so in the class and always failed until she began getting picked on for her shyness and she spoke up. This made her become more confident and she began auditioning for shows and she got a lot of the lead roles in the performances so became a big star in France, she also worked with SirCutieYuki which was amazing for her, until she disappeared to the town she lives and teaches in now. When she taught in a school for the past two years she realised the school she worked in wasn’t prepared for her level of teaching so she now searches for schools that are ready for her advanced lessons. She believes the school of SchoolRP will be an amazing set of students and are talented enough for her lesson. She is also ready to help people gain a level of fame like she once did. Her parents never encouraged her to become the person she is today so she wants to encourage all of her students to achieve what she has with someone to guide them in the right direction and teach them the ways of performing arts correctly and efficiently.

Additional notes about your application (if any): Miss Gamé also loves biology

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
Congratulations, you've been accepted as a Performing Arts teacher,
You will get a room in the performing arts class, please follow these guides:
http://schoolrp.net/index.php?forums/teachers.35/
(Read through it all)
You will not get your perms yet until there's another teachers.
Make sure you no longer have any relations with students and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread