will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
+1

I understand, contacting staff is a CORE thing when it comes to checking whether or not someone is abiding by the rules, but if the BMD team are there to review these tickets, responses might come back faster. It's definitely something that staff are fine with dealing with, because then if anything is invalid, staff can void/redo the scenarios that involve these permissions, but it odes to give more involvement between criminals and BMDs OOCly. It makes things a little more open.

I would say, trial it. If it doesn't work, remove it. You'll never know what it's like unless it's trialled.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
I'd be down to answer these, would probably help for other staff to see past answers and avoid players acting without confirmed perms, this could lead to less situations being voided over invalid perms!!

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1
Staff usually receives quite a lot of DMs daily (We're talking about ~20+ DMs per day), and most of these DMs could potentially be resolved elsewhere. Adding this system would help us organize our information should anyone try to claim that the other party hasn't confirmed any permissions.

fredtastic

Level 14
Community Team
Event Team
fredtastic
fredtastic
Omega+
+1

I would be down to help out answering those tickets, and I'm sure so would the other members of the Black Market Faction would also. Encouraging members to have their permission confirmed is always fun!

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
YES, please. If player says you have unvalid perms and you don't have reply for ticket, it'd be automatically pauseRP for staff. Gangrpers are sometimes missusing perms, which is frustrating. One of the best ideas.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We plan on adding attachments and other things to our ticket system at a later date, however discord-specific tickets won't be implemented in favour of centralising support to make player and staff experience easier.​

Users who are viewing this thread