players online

Pet food / treats

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
Hello SRP team!

I think it would be a really great idea to add pet food and treats to the game as there is a fair amount of dogs and cats on the server, you could even do a special one for birds as these three are the most common animals I have seen.

So now to incorporating the idea. My favorite way to go about this and the least likely to be done, make a custom 3D model for a cake renamed to pet food bowl, this would allow owners to place a bowl of pet food in their apartments for their pets. I think this would be a really sweet and cute idea that would make things just a little cute.
The other idea of incorporating this would be to make a custom food just like stuff like the lamb donburi that would make a 3D held item of a bowl filled with kibble, we could even take it a step further and also add a pet treat too. I think this would be something that you might be able to sell at the 11/7 if there is room on the shelves, I'm not quite sure if there is, the other spot you could have it at would be the family store.

Anyway I think these things would make characters owning pets to have a more immersive experience that would allow some cute and realistic RP.

Sincerely
Lamb donburi loving dog

Wasted Time

Level 10
FinalWasted
FinalWasted
Rich

Think that's unnecessary, we can always itemrp it like we always do on the other stuff. Also, we should keep the fact that the current pack is a bit too strong and I think it should be lowered instead of adding more and more stuff into it. That's my opinion, cool idea tho.​

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega

Think that's unnecessary, we can always itemrp it like we always do on the other stuff. Also, we should keep the fact that the current pack is a bit too strong and I think it should be lowered instead of adding more and more stuff into it. That's my opinion, cool idea tho.​
Oof yeah. That is a very good point, I never thought of it like that.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

You can buy a custom item for this or simply ItemRP it by using /me & /it​

Users who are viewing this thread