What is your Minecraft Username?:
PetalRp
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I've had no bans, 1 warning for flooding chat, and no kicks

What is your timezone?:

PST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
zurdo#0999

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Yuu M. Loughty Spanish Application | SchoolRP: Accepted Yuu M. Loughty's Italian Application | SchoolRP: Accepted Xan "Law" Lopez's College Application | SchoolRP: Denied Law's College Application (redo) | SchoolRP: Denied

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity on the server consist of 3 hours up to 8 hours a day on a regular basis. I'm usually always roleplaying helping friends with small events/ gatherings and sometimes modeling
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am aware that I need to be active

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

The student council is a group of students who are chosen to keep all the other students in control and in line. They are students who have earned the respect of the school staff and some other students as well.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
What brought me into the student council consisted of two things, The first reason being that it seemed like a good place to develop a character and a good role play environment to be in. The second reason being a friend of mine who is in the student council, encouraged me to join saying it would be a good experience for my character and I

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
What the school council of Karakura does is a variety of things. One of its main focus is to keep the students from doing anything that they should not be doing on school grounds and outside of school grounds. Another thing that they do is keeping the school a safe place away from anything that could bring anyone harm. As well as being a role model to other students, showing them what they should strive for when in school and out. Another reason is giving everyone a good role play experience while they are in the school.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I would describe my work ethic as overall a strong one. When I'm given something to do I will always get it done, even if i feel unfit for the assignment or work I'll still give it everything I have to give. It's usually never a moment where i will feel like I can't do it. My motivation I always above a 70% no matter what i have to do. Most of the time when people tell me to do something i will be able to finish it in a reasonable matter of time, and are always complimented at the result. If having to do something with another person I will gladly do so, and will usually not question the person giving me this assignment. Overall i would describe my work ethic as something like a solider, or a warrior.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The thing that peaked my interest the most in the student council, would be how everyone seems to enjoy being in it. I loved how respectful everyone is and how supportive they are to one another. It also interested me how they are able to influence what happens in school and hold events that could be insanely fun for both teachers and students. I also liked how its easier to meet the members who stand above the students as well as making friends with them and other students in the school. I've wanted to join because of how amazing the vibe and community is, and how amazing it looks to others not even in the council.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I've had a fair amount of roleplaying experience, it started around in 2015 when i first found SRP, I didnt have much experience before finding it but as i began to play i quickly began to understand what role playing is and how it should be played out. Playing SRP as my first role playing game made me realize how different each role playing experience really is from one another. When roleplaying i usually find myself being able to adapt to how everyone else wants the flow to go. Weather it be short and quick role playing or long and detailed role playing. So far my experience with role playing and SRP in general has brought a lot of joy to my life as being able to meet various of amazing people and an amazing community

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I would ask them what they would want to achieve with there idea, Depending on their answer i would try talking with the rest of the council. And tell them what could be wrong with their idea and try to help them to come up with something that would please everyone. Or i would tell them that the idea is not the best suited for what us as the council are looking for at the moment.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would ask what they think of the idea and why they dislike it, Id ask them if they'd like to make any changes and what they would prefer to do. And then coming to a conclusion where i can get new ideas and move on with the meeting as wed try coming up with another idea.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would start off by separating them and taking them both to different places, as they'd both calm down I'd go to each one and ask about the benefits of why we should choose their opinion and not the other. After getting both their opinions we could bring them back into the room and put both benefits together and the cons together, from there on as a whole the council would begin to look over everything and decide together.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would start off by stopping the bullying at once, after letting the person being bullied know that its ok and dismiss them, I'd begin to tell the councilor that what they are doing is not worthy of councilor behavior, telling them that were supposed to make students feel safe not in danger. And that we are supposed to be role models to how others should act. I'd then report this to a staff member or the council president.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would tell them what i think about their statement and ask what everyone thinks about it. I'd then ask him to think it over and what we could do differently. If it seems i will not influence the situation, i will keep quiet unless i feel extremely obligated to do so.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would begin to talk with both of them and ask what is going on and why they are acting like this. When finished being told what's going on i would try to help them come to a compromise, and point out their positions as a part of the Student Council. If debating goes any further i would separate them and let the Student Council President deal with them.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I would tell them that as teachers they shouldn't be doing that. As they are a teacher I would report this to another Faculty member to report it to the Dean.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would tell them to accept the detention because what they've done isn't something they should be able to get out of, and to behave next time if they don't like going to detention that much.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Mei Jii Gonzalez Sustrai

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
956-203-618

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Mei is a warm cheerful guy, he's usually very polite with strangers, but when with friends he's very sarcastic as well as adventurous he also has a strong sense of equality and has the mindset of a samurai.

Character appearance/attire:
The male would stand at 6'2, with black and puffy hair, along with grey eyes, along with a tired expression. He'd have k-pop earrings as well as a backpack and a rose tattoo on the side of his neck. He'd be seen in long sleeved attire and jeans with sneakers most of the time

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What separates me from others who want to join the council, is that I want to join because i genuinely love the feeling it has to it, i also want to make the best experience for everyone while they are in school, I also am able to do what is needed and expected of me and i get along with everyone. And will do my best to be supportive to everyone and give ideas at meeting or when we are planning events to do at for the school.

Why do you want this position?:
The reason that i want this position is because, i want to be able to contribute to the school in a way that could be helpful to everyone. Another reason is to be able to give everyone a place where they feel comfortable, seeing them feel comfortable and happy would be enough to keep me going forever. I also would enjoy being able to implement new things at the school and events/parties.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interest me the most is being able to be part of the community that can make everyone feel happy and wanted. It also interest me how well everyone can get along with each other. I love being able to make others feel safe and happy. Seeing all faculty member council members and regular students with a smile when coming to school would be the absolute best thing in the world, and would keep me striving to achieve better things for everyone

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
What i could do to making the school a safer and funner place for students would consist of working with students, asking them what they'd like at new events, what we could use at the school, form more clubs, as well as working with the faculty and other council members. Making those who are usually away from crowds come and feel accepted by everyone. I would do everything that is expected of a student to show how others should have to act. As well as respecting all the students and faculty members.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
───────────

You have been accepted as a Councillor!
Your application has been decided by the council higherups to be applicable enough to become a student councilor

. . .
Make sure to join the KA discord, by clicking HERE
and request your rank in #roles and then ping any SLT online to get the role.
You may also do the same to get it in-game, or just ask in /help; If you have any questions, DM a president or a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread