Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name: satousama

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teacher Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?:
Usually, I am able to log on for 1-3 hours on weekdays, and 1-6 hours on weekends.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
I am afraid not, but if needed, I will download it.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have not been banned on this server or on any other.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I can safely ensure that I will come on as often as I can, daily. If there is some sort of issue, I will notify the principal, vice principal, or multiple teachers.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
I completely recognize that I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

A teacher assistant helps to reinforce lessons and help other students learn and grow. They are there to help provide proper behavior in and around the school campus. Teachers are able to call upon teacher assistants to monitor a student's behavior or the overall classroom. They are able to work in environments such as elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and even in child care services. Teacher assistants are patient in order to work with difficult students from different backgrounds. I am always patient when it comes to a job or manner, and no matter how long, I will make it my goal to complete the skill and help the student in need. Communication is also very important for a teacher assistant, they have to be able to discuss a student's progress with teachers, parents, students, and administrators. It's important to develop a good relationship with adults and peers around them in order to gain a good concept of the community. I find myself very sociable and outgoing, I enjoy social interaction even if I am found to be in a tired, or angered mood. I am never afraid to tell someone the truth, whether it be good or bad. It's very important for a teacher assistant to be resourceful and manageable. Sometimes, things may not go as plan in the classroom, and teacher assistants have to be to problem solve in a situation in order to benefit the students and teacher. I am most definitely a quick thinker, I am able to come up with solutions in a matter of minutes, and I appreciate collaboration. I will always take someone else's point of view into my perspective and use that to help myself better understand the community I have been emersed in.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
In the past, I have had the experience of roleplaying as a teacher and as a secretary of a server. I find it very heartwarming to play a role like a teacher assistant. School roleplay is always a joy to have a role in, whether it be a student, teacher, or employee.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been involved with roleplay for about 6 years and have had interesting experiences with others when it came to plot and acting. I am used to playing many different mindsets of characters, those being good and bad, and disgusting. I am truly in love with roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
The teacher assistant is there to help students understand and negotiate and to help teachers with work, such as grading, teaching, task solving, and making decisions.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I apologize for any misunderstandings that have been caused and explain the specifics of the problem. To calm them down, to narrow down the swearing and phrasing. If the problem gets out of hand, I would call upon one of the teachers or principal.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I accept my mishaps and try to fix what has occurred, to become the better person in the situation and not argue or whine about my problems to someone else.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I approach the school employee and inform them about what they are deciding to do. They have applied to help this community and if they aren't following their own guidelines, then there is a problem needed to be taken up with the principal and staff.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Phoebe Thymiel
Chosen Job: Teacher Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:
When I had originally joined the community, I found it very heartwarming and charming to be involved in such a lovely area. To be given the chance to actually learn and interact-- that part made me fall in love. In the past, on the other school servers I've been on, it hasn't been as accepting and as friendly as this. I've absolutely fallen in love with the people involved around this server, and I want to be apart of that. To build and grow upon the society that has been created. My motivation is my own want to be a role model for those on the server. For those to look up to; to be a role model that helps others learn from their mistakes, their problems, and to learn the warming and the kindness that this community really brings out. I want my impact on the server to be known, where others can express themselves on here, and not be afraid to show who they are.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I have had personal experience in and out of the game with being a teacher assistant. In real life, I am studying to be a teacher and am performing as a student teacher in several classrooms, such as English, creative writing, career and life links, and choir. I know the characteristics of this job, and I know how to perform them well around the server. My goal is to see one grow up and use the skills they've learned through a small person like me. It's important to know where you came from, and I owe it all to my dreams. I want others to be able to have the same heartwarming experience that I have had these past few years.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
You introduced "Server" in an IC section of getting this employment.

I have had personal experience in and out of the game with being a teacher assistant. In real life, I am studying to be a teacher and am performing as a student teacher in several classrooms, such as English, creative writing, career and life links, and choir. I know the characteristics of this job, and I know how to perform them well around the server. My goal is to see one grow up and use the skills they've learned through a small person like me. It's important to know where you came from, and I owe it all to my dreams. I want others to be able to have the same heartwarming experience that I have had these past few years.
When I had originally joined the community, I found it very heartwarming and charming to be involved in such a lovely area. To be given the chance to actually learn and interact-- that part made me fall in love. In the past, on the other school servers I've been on, it hasn't been as accepting and as friendly as this. I've absolutely fallen in love with the people involved around this server, and I want to be apart of that. To build and grow upon the society that has been created. My motivation is my own want to be a role model for those on the server. For those to look up to; to be a role model that helps others learn from their mistakes, their problems, and to learn the warming and the kindness that this community really brings out. I want my impact on the server to be known, where others can express themselves on here, and not be afraid to show who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread