players online

Denied Photography Club | lyneymagician

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
IGN of Club Leader: Lyneymagician

RPName of Club Leader: Emari Y. Boucher.

Discord Tag: lyneymagician

Club name of the club you are apply for the leadership position: Photography Club.

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I've been here in SRP taking photos for over a year, editing quickly, adding some nice things to my photos, drawing layers on them, that's my ability, even if It's a wide ability multiple people have, it's still an ability that I can use efficiently. I've run multiple things in clubs, or shops back in my prime in SRP, one of them is combability, not sure if that's something useful or can benefit the club but still good to mention, benefitting the club fully/entirely is indeed tricky but not impossible, I can help others with their screenshots as such, so yeah! Also.. I'm pretty good at leadership skills!

CLUB INFORMATION

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club
:
My motivation, well firstly I've been taking photos for a year as stated before, I've always tried applying for the Photography club multiple times, it's been fun and all, but one thing I've never tried, I'm aiming for the Club-Leader position! The club leader position might be hard, and difficult, but I'll do my best to try to get through it! Being the club leader, requires one to be great at leadership skills, I am of course great at that! Taking photos, editing them, posting them, it's something I do mostly often, ah! It seems like I went quite off wording.. I like taking photos a lot, but now to see the Club-Leader spot available, might as well try, motivation of taking photos? I have that, I like taking photos, it's fun and makes me shake a lot! Even if it's nerve-racking. it's still fun. Photos this, photos that, I like photos, I already am taking photography classes in real life! Doesn't that show effort? Maybe for some, maybe not.

(170 words 953 characters!)

What activities and events will this club do?
:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)
Ah! A club member only event? Lets see.. maybe a modeling event? Here's the gist of it to the top of my mind! 'A outside tour, we go around to the teachers/public individuals, we then take photos of them like they are models or so!, Simple right? Nope! Not at all!', so, what now you may ask? Well in the school wide events, from what I saw in the past, their are these school events, in the gymnasium, or outside, we photographers set up a shooting booth for photos, and then take photos of people who wish to take these great excellent photos! In wide events its clear for a fact, it's more or less set up a booth, get everything ready, take photos! Or just take photos outside of trees, animals birds and so on.. That is a club members only event.. go on a sweet stroll, taking these photos of animals, flowers, trees, people, etc..

How will the club benefit the School?:
Advertisement, more excellent environment, well, maybe not on the environment.. But as a great man once said! 'Photography is a great way to shape Human Perfection!' so how do we get human perfection? Post these photos on the walls, like posters, simple way to draw attention, maybe a student or two might tear the posters off, so why not just add it to the entire school! Everywhere, everything! Classes, maybe even people! That's what I call Human Perfection for the school.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
N/A.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your application is lack lustre, your events are one block chain of text which is hard to read, and reading into them you sound unsure of yourself and the explanations are not very straight to the point, feel free to improve upon this and reapply.

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread