mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Physical Education Professor Application.

HedeonRP

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
HedeonRP2

Do you have any previous bans?:
I've had 2 previous ERP Bans, both from when I first joined the server a few years back, I was immature and dumb, I have frequently read rules and checked my behavior, I can guarantee that I wont be banned ever again, my attitude has changed and so has my outlook on ICLY situations. My behavior back then was unforgivable though I have redeemed myself via helping the community I frequently try to read rules, making sure to check them everyday due to the recent updates it's quite difficult to keep up with them though I'm willing to put time and effort into staying to the rules to ensure this never happens again, not that it ever will I can assure you I am well past my rule breaking phase.

What is your timezone?: BST ( British Summer Time )

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666): My discord username is HedeonRP#4911

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I understand the reasoning behind it and I agree, if I so happen to be inactive, I am very aware that I will be demoted I'm perfectly fine with this rule. I understand the reasoning behind it as well its not good to have inactive staff it wastes space when a new professor could take the role and teach more then the previous and its why I think this is such a good rule, I do not plan on being inactive as I love this server and the opportunity's it provides to me such as the great roleplay, friends and much more, this new experience would only give me more reason to be on the server as long as possible as soon as I can everyday! I enjoy this server a lot, inactivity would make me lose faith in myself so If I do end up getting this role I will assure you I will be teaching as many classes as possible.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I'm active every day on the forums, reading everything I can find I'm always looking for new reading material and here is a great place to read!! Activity on the server is a whole other thing, on weekdays I'm usually active for 4+ hours a day and weekends I'm active for way over 6-7 hours, the same goes for the SRP discords I constantly have it open to check for updates, everything from DM'S to events, I read it all, what I can't find out my friends inform me on! My activity on this server is nothing to laugh at, It's pretty well known I play every day, all day until I have to sleep. I am very active on the discord checking it almost every chance I get, I was inactive on discord for around 10 months but now I have got it back I don't plan lose it again, staying strong on it for as long as possible. Activity on forums is quite good too since I check the rules almost daily I find it quite fun to check other applications, suggestions and much more its interesting to see everyone else output on this server, I enjoy the reading too quite fun if I say so! I think everyone enjoys the reading on forums, though I love it the recommendations are amazing, I think everyone should read forums for more confidence, encouragement and a lot of fun reading!

How long have you played SchoolRP for?: I've Been On Srp For A Good Few Years, Since 2018 But I Took A Year Long One Through 2019 Then I Started Back In 2020 When Covid Started It Ignited My Passion For SRP And It Took Off And I'd Been Playing Ever Since, My Passion For DetailRP Grew And Grew With This! I Love SRP And Its Roleplay Options, Its Unlike Any Other Its Why Its My Go-To Server Everyday! I Plan To Roleplay For Years To Come On This Server Until I Out Grow It Which Isn't Likely So I Plan To Stay And Roleplay Until I Have To Leave Which Won't Be For Years From Now.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-korean-application.44114/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-height-application.44083/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-dwarfism-application.41614/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-jsl-application.41003/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-gigantism-application.40845/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/cookiegirlcrunchs-german-application.40270/

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?: Grade-12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for becoming a professor is I knew teaching the highschool kids would be such a difficult task, with little to no roleplay achieved in classes due to greenies and people not listening, instead of the mess of chaos and disruptions during the classes. I've always wanted a challenge, and the job of professor seems to be a better quality then other school faculty, it also seems fun. I'd love to be a professor, its a challenge and one I'd love to take on, I absolutely love Physical Education, its one of the things I'm most passionate about, exercise is good for the mind and body! P.E is the lesson I plan to bring to life. My motivation doesn't end there, I plan to prepare these students for the next part of their life, with a healthy body and mind they can accomplish anything they dream of. I take motivation from my friends and ICLY experience, In general actually. The job seems interesting and I want to see how many people I can inspire to do better then the average person!! I love this idea of the job I want to expand my roleplay and that of others my motivation will give me a passion to teach unrivaled by others! I also have motivation to expand the roleplay of P.E breaking new boundaries making it more inclusive and everything I hope this enough to show you how much I am willing to give for this job to make it easier upon the college students to not worry about their lessons and how good they will be, I plan to give them the best experience humanly possible.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are for when a teacher / professor does a class, they should take screenshots of the intercom, and the at the start of each lesson to prove they have had the class and students have showed up and attended. This provides evidence they did a class so they may receive their proper payment / paycheck. It also shows what time and day they did the lesson on so people aren't stuck being in the same lesson and get more of a variety in their learning experiences! Classroom logs can also be used to show which professors are active and which ones aren't giving an idea on who's doing a good job can be different for each professor, some may put all effort into classes and those who don't. I plan to make my lessons the most inclusive, fun and looked forward to class for college, making them actually want to go instead of feeling forced to attend to keep their roles!

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: In my class there will be 10 strict rules, along with the school rules of course. 1. Do not shout out answers, wait your turn and raise a hand to be called on. 2. Respect everyone and everything around you. 3. Do not eat or drink in my lesson, water is the only thing that may be consumed. 4. If you plan to mess with my class you're not welcome here. 5. Disrupt my lessons and you will be removed from the classroom immediately. 6. Wear the appropriate attire to my lessons, any clothes deemed inappropriate you will be asked to change. 7. Come prepared and respectful. 8. Have a positive attitude towards the lesson and learning in general. 9. Follow all school rules in this room at all times.10. Final rule, if you are heard saying any slur, be it racist, homophobic or against any community you will be immediately warned by me. All these rules are important and must be followed with the highest importance, the rules are the thing that keep everyone stable!

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I've been roleplaying for awhile now, both ICLY and OOCLY. When I was younger I used to play dungeons and dragons, it was one of the most fun times of my young life, rolling that dice to see if I could beat the monster with my new spell, the memory makes me smile. I frequently roleplay OOCLY, dungeons and dragons is my favorite game, I play almost every weekend!! I'm always roleplaying on SRP too, it gives me a sense of freedom to choose what I want to do, not the norm- it leads to so many different opportunities! I can absolutely say roleplay is a key part of my life and I don't intend to give it up any time soon!! Roleplay is a deep passion of mine, going back further then SRP its rooted to my core, its my escape my paradise and I love it so much to the point I don't think I could leave even if I wanted too.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A College Professor can earn from 450,000 by completing the minimum requirement of 15 classes per OOC month, If they do an extra 10 classes per OOC month they can earn an extra 50,0000 Yen bonus!! A college professor has a lot of stuff to deal with, such as lesson planning and classes to teach, each professor is qualified differently, one may teach about ancient Aztec history while another teaches how to cells react to a cut or broken bone. College professors are incredibly intelligent and work hard on and off the job, they have to be able to speak clearly and bring attention to the lesson, its really amazing on how these professors do it. Professors each have qualifications they've taken years to earn, some may work hard for a decade while some only work for 3 years, but over all each professor has their own qualities and expertise to impart on the next generation.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Atsuko, A Rather Tall Female Standing At About 5'7, She Had Light Ginger Hair Paired With Her Freckles Gave Her A Young Appearance, She Had A Naturally Curvy Figure With Slight Muscle, She Probably Exercised A Lot. Atsuko Currently Has A Passion For Teaching, She Had A Kind And Forgiving Personality, She Could Be Strict On Her Students But Only For Their Own Good. Atsuko Plans To Teach For The Foreseeable Future, Once She Retires She Wishes To Become A The******, Helping Those In Need, Or Possibly A Shrine Maiden As She Loves To Research And Learn About Shintoism! That Won't Be Happening For Awhile As She Plans To Teach For Years To Come. Atsuko Would Love To Become A Professor, She Loves Children. Becoming A Professor Is Atsuko's Life Goal, Her One Hope, She Has Such A Positive Outlook Upon The College She Holds In Such High Esteem And Would Love To Become A Part Of It. Atsuko's Outlook Upon The World Is That Everything And Everyone Holds Good And Kindness Inside Of Them, As Well As Talent Thats Just Waiting To Be Unlocked!

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
When Atsuko Spots The Trouble Makers She'd Approach Them, Quickly Dismissing The Argument. As They Shouted, She'd Clap Her Hands To Gain Attention, If That Didn't Work She'd Cough Once Or Twice, Gaining There Attention She'd Speak, Attempting To Resolve The Issue And Find The Cause Of Issue. Secondly If Atsuko Couldn't Figure Out Who Started The Argument, She'd Dismiss The Pleads To Be Let Off, Warning Them About The Dangers Of Fighting, She'd Then Send The Group To The Detention Room, If They Escape She'd Walk Off To The Receptions Intercom, Announcing The Students Name And To Report To Detention Immediately. Finally After Rounding Them All Off, Giving Them A Tiny Lecture On Why Not To Fight She'd Radio The College Dean To Come Deal With It From There On.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do? Firstly Atsuko Would Call The Students Name, "Y/N, Please Remain Seated And Calm For The Rest Of My Lesson." If This Worked Atsuko Would Proceed On Teaching The Students, If It Continued And The Student Was Persistent With Disrupting Class, She'd Turn Around A Calm Expression On Her Face "Y/N. I Will Not Repeat Myself Again, First Warning. Sit Down." Soon Enough The Student Kept Interrupting After Atsuko Dolled Out Her Second Warning, She Spoke Again, Slightly Irritated But She Never Let That Show "Y/N, Exit My Classroom At Once, And Visit The Detention Room At Lunch, Or After School." Once The Student Has Exited The Classroom, She'd Turn To The Rest Of Her Students, Waving Her Hand Slightly "Sorry About That, We Must Continue With Our Lesson." She Then Continued Teaching, After School Dealing With The Student In Detention.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Atsuko Would Reach Over Grabbing Her Lesson Plan As She Turned To Her Students Speaking Loud And Clearly As She Tucked Her Planner Under Her Arm And Lightly Tapped Her Hand, Getting The Attention Of All Students Remaining In The Classroom, "Hello Students!! Today We're Going To Do Some Stretches! Get Up From Your Desks And Follow Me!!" She Exclaimed, As She Turned To Leave The Classroom She Made Them Line Up, Doing A Headcount "1.. 2.." As She Droned On Counting Every Kid And Writing Down The Total Before They Left The Room. Keeping An Amazing Track Of The School As They Walked Throughout The Halls, Arriving To There Destination She Counted Their Heads Again, Making Sure Every Student Was Present.

/me Atsuko Turned Around, Facing Her Students "Hey Kids, Now You're Changed, Lets Do Some Stretches!!" She Began To Inspect The Students Posture, Giving A Few Notes Every Once In Awhile "Y/N, Legs Straight On That Toe Touch!!" She Walked Further, Looking At Each Student With Pride "Oh.. Y/n You're Not Doing That Right, Try A Different Stretch If You're Struggling!" She Spoke Fondly As She Checked Things Off On Her Clip Board, "Okay! Enough Stretching Get Into Pairs, We're Doing A Game Of Catch With Your Partners, Grab A Ball!!" She Happily Said, Watching The Team Communication Her Students Showed Between Each Other, "Y/N, This Is Not Dodgeball. This Is Catch, Throw It Normally!!" She Continued To Observe Her Lesson Checking On The Pairs Occasionally, To Keep Them In Check And Make Sure They Weren't Misbehaving!

/me Atsuko Raised Her Hand, And Blew A Whistle "Alright Everyone!! Final Thing For Today, We're Gonna Vote On A Sport Today!!" She Excitedly Explained, Quickly Looking At Her Clipboard While Listening To The Decision The Students Made, "Okay! Times Up, Choices Are Basketball, Football, Volleyball And Baseball." She Watched The Students Chatter, Each Coming Up To The Board And Putting One Dash Under Their Desired Sport, "Okay.. Looks Like Basketball Won!!" She Smiled, Unfortunately Hearing Some Unsatisfied Grumbles And Mumbles "Next Time, We'll Play A Different Sport!!" As She Turned To Mark Something Quickly. As She Jotted Down Notes She Made A Reminder ' Switch Up The Sports! '

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Atsuko Haruno Born In 1983, In The Beautiful City Of Tokyo, Japan!! Born Into The Decently Wealthy And Very Well-Educated Haruno Family, She Was Believed To Be An Athletic Genius, Like Her Older Brothers. By The Age Of Three- And 1/2-Years Old Atsuko Showed Promise And Had Many Talents, She Could Speak Almost Fluently, Stumbling On Some Of The Larger Words, Atsuko Was Already Learning, Due To The Major Advantage She Had, Her Parents Hired A Private Tutor. She Had Advanced Learning, Already Doing Well In Her Lessons As She Progressed Through This Stage In Her Life She Developed A Love For Sports, She Loved To Play In Her Garden, Exercise And Run, Even Play In Her Brothers Gym. A Few Years Later She Was In Her Tween Years, Having Her Favorite Teacher Inspire Her Everyday To Pursue Her Dreams, She Still Continued Upon Her Path As An Athlete As Her Passion Grew And Grew She Realized She Wanted To Fulfill Not Only Her Own Life, But The Lives Of Students Just Like Her, She Took It Upon Herself To Become A Sports Club Leader, As She Graduated With Highest Honors Gaining A Scholarship For A Prestigious College She Enrolled In Physical Education And Health Education, As She Minored In English And Biology In Her Free Lessons, Her Goal Was To Become A Teacher But She Decided There Are To Many Teachers For Highschool So She Decided To Try For A Masters Degree So She Could Become A College Professor! She Trained For As Long As She Could, Working Harder Then Anyone Else In Her Courses Her Drive Was To Inspire And Make Young People's Lives More Exciting, Adventurous And More Importantly Well Educated! Atsuko Passed All Her Tests With Flying Colors Planning To Become A Professor Right Off The Bat Wasn't A Smart Idea, So She Began Working At A Local Highschool For Around Three Years Before She Had Enough And Quit. Atsuko Was Desperate For A Job, Before She Stumbled Upon An Advert For A Physical Education Professor Needed In Karakura, So She Risked Everything Packing Up Her Life And Moving To Karakura To Become An Amazing Educator In The College System.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Atsuko Haruno

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Suko, Suki, Haru!

Preferred Name: Atsuko / Suko

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese / Korean

Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years): 7

Academic Degree: College Masters

Year of Graduation: 2001

Major(s): Physical Education, Health Education

Minors: English, Biology

Native Languages: Japanese, JSL

Other Languages: Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I Have A TESOL Certificate!

Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately, I have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:
- Even though the content of your application is great half your application as well as the roleplay I've seen from you severely lacks proper sentencing and grammar. Starting each word in each sentence with a capital letter is not a good roleplay convention and is often seen as annoying. I am happy to let you on as a professor if this has improved!

Users who are viewing this thread