BST
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I completely acknowledge that if I become inactive I will be demoted
Describe your activity on the server:

Pretty much everyday,
Do you have any previous bans

No previous bans
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server ? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 Age 18
Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Physical Education
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I really want to teach new players and old players, and to make the server a more fun place!
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I fully understand that if this application is accepted I will have to undergo teacher training
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Not much, I just roleplay with friends at the minute.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of Department is in control of the subject they are teaching, they are people who teachers would go to for advice.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is a teacher who has completed their teacher’s training but it isn’t recent anymore.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has recently completed their teacher's training.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Untrained Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has not undergone training but their application was accepted.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teacher's are there to help the students learn IC and OOC. Teachers are the force that are able to teach the students how to get a grip on their life when they become independant.

Teachers ICly get ¥350,000 and can claim a bonus of ¥50,000 for completing 5 more classes 4 times a month. Teachers OOCly can get paid anywhere from £20,000 to £67,000.

Teacher's in their spare time prepare classes, complete marking from class and live a regular life when they've finished the work they need to do.

Teachers teach their students in a caring and respectful way, always helping when a problem arises. Though teachers need to be ready to punish those who disrespect the rules of their class or the school.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to a School Roleplay server because without them it isn't really a school, just a place where teenagers go to hangout. They are really what holds them together.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school's lessons work on a period system, (eg. period 1,2,3 and 4) the teachers prepare their class before they teach it.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

She is a woman standing at approximately 5'3, she'd have long platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes.She loves students and will do anything in her power to help them make it on their own. She'd hate giving out punishments, still she would always deliver on them. She enjoys the company of other staff, she adores talking to them around the school, she'd have a high respect on the receptionists for keeping calm with all the students constantly around them. Her personality is very bubbly and talkative. Her plan for the future is to find the love of her life and live with them until the end of their days.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I slowly approach, giving them enough time to disperse on their own, if that does not work I politely ask them to stop and give them all a warning for swearing.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I whistle or raise my voice to gain attention back to myself, instead of each other.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
She is very talkative and always looking for someone to talk to, usually seen with some sort of drink

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me she'd grab a book from the shelf placing it on her desk with a loud THUMP! she'd turn to page 134-135, she began to read out the page to the class which explained her lesson plan for the period.
/me she'd fumble around in her desk drawer for a pen to give to the student after a few seconds she pulled out a pen and held her hand out stretched for the student to grab it from.
/me she'd place a large book on the student's desk turning the pages for them, after about 20 seconds of flipping through pages she laid the book on the correct page in front of them.
/me she’d whistle for the students to return to her, she then began explaining the next activity.

Backstory

Yuri’s parents had always been teachers and she had always wanted to be similar to them in job choice. When she was just 6 she started attending unpopular clubs filled with other children for sports, she loved these clubs and kept attending them until she was too old for them, she attended around 10 clubs and every single one she loved. She couldn’t find any others so decided to start her own at just 18. She had very few attendees but she loved doing it, she kept the club running for a few years, it eventually got pretty popular but she decided that being a coach for a small club wasn’t enough for her dreams and she was hard set on being a Physical Education teacher handed it over to a friend because Yuri wanted to be a teacher and had to move out of the town. Yuri travelled over a lot of Japan to find a job as a teacher, she got accepted into one school but it closed down shortly after. She’d be on the lookout for another job opportunity but decided to occupy herself for a bit at a small town called Karakura. She’d apply for all sorts of jobs but just used her saved money to buy a tiny apartment. She felt like a community member for once out of all the places she’d been in. She was delighted to see that there was a space open for a Physical Education teacher in Karakura, so she applied. Waiting for a response she just got back to her boring old life talking to her friends as usual, she was looking forward to her dream possibly being able to be made true after so long of wanting to be a P.E teacher she finally had a chance for a new exciting life.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Yuri Okamoto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Yuri, Yu, Miss Okamoto, Okamoto
Preferred Name: Yuri, Miss Okamoto

Age (Minimum is 27): 36
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): N/A

Academic Degree: N/A
Year of Graduation: N/A
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Unfortunately I don't.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Properly format & detail your application

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread