Leoniide

Level 14

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
I have several accounts but the one I'm using to apply is ShrZ1
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
hydro#6376
Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I own a fully functional microphone.
What is your time zone?:
I live in the EST time zone.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge and understand this.
Describe your activity on the server:
Recently, I have not been as active as normal but I am becoming active once more and will more than likely remain actively playing on the server.
Do you have any previous bans?:
ERP - This was committed in my very first time on the server and I regret it very much, the ban was appealed a few years back.

Duping - This action was committed back in the winter of 2019 and I am highly disappointed in myself about it. Although, since I was unbanned, I have studied the rules and I am constantly looking over them to make sure that I am not banned on SRP ever again. I really enjoy this server and since my last ban I have always put extreme effort into roleplaying and not breaking rules.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Some of these applications are from my previous forums account, if required, I will show proof that it is my account via Discord. DM me at simponiide#6666

Janitor Application
Denied
French Language Application
Accepted
College Application
Denied
Alt Korean Application
Accepted
Private Tutor Application
Accepted
KPD Application
Denied
Nurse Application
Denied

Applications that took place in either discord DMs or in a private conversation on the forums.

Black Market Dealer Application
Denied
News Reporter Application
Accepted
College Professor Application
Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role on the server is Grade-12.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Physics
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

IC MOTIVATION:

Ryuji is searching for a job that will be something different every single day rather than the same repetitive actions that would be involved in a job such as a cashier or a receptionist. He believes knowledge is one of the most important aspects of life. By teaching, Ryuji understands that he will be learning some things that maybe he did not know previously during his lessons and he absolutely adores this concept. He also heavily approves of the idea that he is able to be an independent person via planning his own lessons, etc.
OOC MOTIVATION:
OOCLY, I am motivated to apply to become a Physics teacher because I believe in will help greatly in character development over time and allow for me to have something that I can do at almost all times on the server since I find myself getting bored often.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I understand this.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are where teachers are able to log how many classes they have completed. They are important so that SLT members can determine if they are working often enough and be sure to give the teacher their paycheck.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
I believe that rules are very important in a classroom setting. They are beneficial to both teachers and student. A few examples of rules that should be heavily enforced in the classroom are listed below.
Rules for students:

- Respect school property as well as your peers & the teacher.
- Do not cheat.
- Disruptions of a lesson should be strictly disallowed for obvious reasons.
- Never show up to class unprepared.
- Goofing off during class is strictly disallowed for obvious reasons.
- Obviously no inappropriate behavior or language.

Rules for teachers:

- Respect Students.
- Ensure that you reach the minimum of 15 classes per month.
- Make your classes fun.
- Obviously no inappropriate behavior or language.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing on SchoolRP for about three maybe four years now and I would consider myself an experienced roleplayer. Asides from SchoolRP, I spend time playing on FiveM Roleplay servers and RAGEMP Roleplay servers frequently. In my past, I have also played roleplay games on Roblox.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description:

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has been qualified for a decent amount of time and have been approved by HD. QTs have been approved by the HD and trained.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly-Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: As the name states, NQT is a teacher who has recently became qualified to teach. NQTs are allowed to begin classes on their own without supervision, however, they still need to improve their methods of teaching, etc. NQTs, like QTs have been trained by HD and are approved by HD as well.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who is unqualified to teach and is likely still in training to become qualified. Most UTs are people who have recently been hired to be a teacher and have had no prior experience.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers in-game receive a monthly paycheck of ¥450,000 with the possibility of a ¥50,000 bonus if they complete 10 extra classes. Teachers are only allowed to teach 4 classes per OOC day. Teachers on the server typically attempt to make their classes fun for all parties involved in the class, this is done because it's a game and games are supposed to be fun. People do not want to spend their free time in a realistic, boring school environment when most have to do so already in real life.

In real life, teachers remain serious and also make attempts to make classes fun because if a class is fun, the students will more than likely pay attention and learn easier. Teachers are a very important role in society because without them, nobody would know how to do anything and therefor humanity would no longer be able to progress & evolve.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are one of the most important roles on a SchoolRP server because without teachers, the server could not possibly be a SchoolRP server as there is no one to teach students.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCOW.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

General Info:

Ryuji Akagi is a thirty-three year old man who originated from Andong, South Korea. He has a tall stature, standing at a whopping 6'2. Ryuji would appear to weigh anywhere between 180-188 and has a mixture of a mesomorph and endomorph build. He is also left-handed.

Personality:
Ryuji is a very determined and respectful person. He appeared typically to be a friendly and calm individual unless you get on his nerves. Ryuji values loyalty and family more than anything, betrayal is something Ryuji fears.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would simply make my way over to the group, and inform them in a respectful manner that because they are in a school, they need to be respectful and cannot use inappropriate language. Assuming that the gang carries on their actions after I stepped away, I would give them yet another warning and alerting them that I will give them a detention if they carry on.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would raise my voice to ensure that the whole class can hear me as I reminded the class that they are required to be paying full attention during class and that failure to do so could result in a detention.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
In the teacher's lounge, Ryuji would remain rather reserved; sticking to himself. Although, if needed, he would respectfully communicate with other staff members.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me walks around the classroom as he explained the homework assignment; handing out an assignment sheet to each student as he walked.
/me flashes a palm to the class with a smile before saying "Good morning, everyone! I hope everyone's day is going well so far, today I have what I would say is a fun lesson for you all to partake in today. But first, all of you who were in yesterday's class need to come up to the front and hand me the homework assignement."
/me watches around the classroom, making sure that the students were doing their work and not goofing off.
/me proceeds to write 'Mr. Akagi' on the chalkboard before turning to face the class and introducing himself "Good afternoon, my name is Mr. Akagi. It's a pleasure meeting you and I hope you enjoy my class as much as I enjoy teaching it."

Backstory

Ryuji Akagi was born May 7th, 1988 in a hospital located in the northern part of Andong, South Korea. His parents were both hard-working people, both working at least one job and some odd jobs here and there. They lived in a somewhat poor area of the city, though it was relatively safe. As Ryuji grew up, his family continued to work hard to make ends meet to give Ryuji his best life, though they were only barely managing to get by.

Moving into his adult age, Ryuji found a love for knowledge. He felt the need to know about anything that he felt could be useful to himself. At the age of nineteen, he took out a rather small loan from his parents so he could go to college. Four years later, he ended up graduating with a Bachelor's degree. Eventually after college, he ended up getting a job of his own as a private tutor. He offered his services at a cheap price, making sure it was at least somewhat affordable for less wealthy crowds. After some time, he payed back his parents. He worked this job as a private tutor for about four and a quarter years before he eventually quit so he could move out of his parents house and go to where he had also dreamed of being. Japan. Although, he was left with the question of which city in Japan specifically to move to. Eventually he came to the conclusion that Karakura could be the right choice and so he moved.

Once Ryuji arrived in Karakura, he went apartment searching and found one rather quickly. He ended up renting the place out and making it his own. A few days after, he went job hunting. He found a career that peaked his interested and that was being a physics teacher at the Karakura Highschool. After discovering that this position was open, he filled out an application.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s): 'Ryu', Ryuji
Preferred Name: Ryuji, or Mr. Akagi

Age (Minimum is 27): Thirty-Three
Religious Denomination: Agnostic
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 4

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): Physics
Minors: History, Biology

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Physics Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.

Users who are viewing this thread