Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pify's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Pify, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Pify

Pify United States Level 1

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Your In Game Name: Ohsp

Admin Who Banned You : @Loooper

What were you banned for?: Advertisement

Why should you be unbanned?:

This server has meant more to me during quarantine than anyone knows. I have made friends, connections, and memories that I hold near and dear to my heart. I admit fully that my ban was justified and I take full responsibility for making the mistake of advertising in a family discord server. I'm asking for your mercy and leniency as this is my first offence and if I were unbanned I guarantee you I would be on my best behavior to ensure that it is the only offence. I lost so much on this ban including my shop, my apartment, and many in game items. As I stated in my last appeal I always try not to break rules but I confess that I messed up pretty badly this time and am asking for a second chance on the server. I have taken time during my ban to further familiarize myself with the rules as I genuinely have no intention in harming SRP as I value the server and the community behind it. Taking this all into consideration I offer my extended appreciation for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Ban duration?: Perm
    Time of Occurrence: 7-19-20

Evidence of your innocence: N/A
    Any additional members involved: N/A

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. Loooper

Loooper Ireland Level 112 Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Loooper
    Accepted

- Don't let this repeat