mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Planet Arcade

Leve_.t

Level 0
What is your Minecraft username?: CertifiedRP.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): CertifiedRP#2807.

How old are you? (Optional): 17.

What is your time zone?: GMT.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm regularly on 6-9 hours a day usually 5-6 days a week, when my new college year starts on the 7th of September that time may shrink to 4-5 hours and 3-4 days a week.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Once when i first joined (2 years ago) as a greenie i was spamming and got banned for a day.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: This is my first application.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): I'm a high schooler who is 18 years old.

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: I am applying to make a Arcade with some fun games like ski ball, Air hockey and DDR with a few Gambling games like black jack, poker and slots and i will sell alcohol in a small designated bar which will also sell snacks.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: So i can entertain people with my awesome arcade.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: What makes it unique is that you can chill and play arcade games with your friends and even gamble if your of age. You can get a bite to eat or something to drink and its also a place to meet new people.

What will you sell in your shop?: Alcoholic beverages, Snacks and drinks. Also i will be selling gambling services and entertainment services like the arcade machines.

How many employees do you plan to have?: 4-6 employees.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: I will name the arcade 'Planet Arcade'
Do you have any questions?: No Sir

Users who are viewing this thread