mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Planet Earrings are UGLY

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1 try to be respectful when making suggestions, this also isn't something modeling team could do just because of something you don't like specifcally. If it bothers you that much, get a custom item instead with the changes you would want to be made ^_^

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
While I understand your point, as others have pointed out it's always better to be constructive about it instead of just saying it looks bad and to bring it back. The model was initially remade because a tiny model that could barely be seen took up over 100 KB of the server's pack (for reference, that space can be used to introduce around 12 normal items). Therefore, the old version will probably never come back.

The main issue I see with the model is that the original concept only works properly with a high-voxel model. Some references just aren't meant to be replicated in a minecraft style. Perhaps the item could be remodelled to have a little halo around it and have a more simplistic shading to prevent it from looking like the model was stretched into a lower quality of it.

Also, the media team is incredibly busy right now, and re-models are probably not prioritised

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
While I understand your point, as others have pointed out it's always better to be constructive about it instead of just saying it looks bad and to bring it back. The model was initially remade because a tiny model that could barely be seen took up over 100 KB of the server's pack (for reference, that space can be used to introduce around 12 normal items). Therefore, the old version will probably never come back.

The main issue I see with the model is that the original concept only works properly with a high-voxel model. Some references just aren't meant to be replicated in a minecraft style. Perhaps the item could be remodelled to have a little halo around it and have a more simplistic shading to prevent it from looking like the model was stretched into a lower quality of it.

Also, the media team is incredibly busy right now, and re-models are probably not prioritised
Here come big man Yonio. "This must be a museum because you're a work of art."

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
no way... you couldn't get a round object made perfectly in a cube game?

just dont wear the earrings bruh no one is forcing u to

Users who are viewing this thread