CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: CTC0
What's the title of your suggestion?: Search bar

What's your suggestion?:
Adding a search bar onto the forums website, I suggest the top of the page personally.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would make it a lot easier for newer players to navigate the website without much support from staff members who may be busy doing other things at that time of need, it will also make it a lot easier to find where you must apply for certain things, find your friends, finding your previous applications if one doesn't know how via their account, maybe there's a situation where they're unable to access their forums account and must create a new one, they would then have to look for all of their applications if applying for something that requires it. Searching for their old forums account would make that task easier for example.
It may even make it easier for staff member to single out those who're breaking rules by having a search bar that searches certain words that only staff members can access (if that doesn't exist already). A search bar on many other websites show and prove that it makes it simpler and faster for everyone to use.
I understand that it's a big ask to add a search bar, it's such a small thing for a small reason, but I also understand that it's pretty simple to do and so I thought why not?

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
there already is one

zegevlier

Level 25
Community Team
Developer
Honestly, I still have to look for a hot minute sometimes. It would be better if it was more prominent and looked like an actual search bar instead of a button.

_Washu_

Level 5
_Washu_
_Washu_
Omega+
Honestly, I still have to look for a hot minute sometimes. It would be better if it was more prominent and looked like an actual search bar instead of a button.
Technically, from a user-centred design perspective, it would make more sense if it were placed on the websites header rather than on the main body - the design of the button isn't really the issue imo

Users who are viewing this thread